I have a script for Test Cypionate. Now what to do???

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
I have been watching this site for a while but I'm still new here. I'm hoping that some of the guys here that are in the know can advise me. I have been lifting since 1982 and I'm still in good shape with 8% body fat. But, my T level fell and my doctor put me on 100mg of testosterone cypionate every five days. My score went from 280 to over 750. Woo hoo!! But, like most guys I want more. Between superdrol, epistane, phera, tren (Dione) ect, what can I stack with it and do I need to run an AI with it or afterwards???

Thanks in advance for those helping this old man stay on this side of the hill!!!

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thats a very good question, I would imagine with 100mg of test cyp every 5 days you shouldnt need a PCT.

I would just stick with epistane and give that a go, your test should remain stagnant as your not producing any naturally anyway, should be a great cycle for you.

Normal cycle support would apply though. Id say run epi 30/30/30/40/40, and run cycle support throughout. No PCT or AI should be required.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
u can run any of those, and considering ur on HRT....u dont have to run a PCT.

superdrol is ur best bet, phera is strong as well, epi is good for some..."tren" didnt do sh!t for me

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I change my answer to TBol if you dont mind getting some illegal steroids =]

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Run super or phera, if you can get it.. Hell, run dbol or anadrol since you dont have to PCT... And yes take a low dose of AI if your going to be running an aromatizing compound.

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. I normally take a preworkout loaded with creatine and stimulants( my doctor hates this part since my BP is borderline at times). Do I continue with the supplement or is it even a relevant question??

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
on most orals you will not need a preworkout, just have some carbs around your workout

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmmm I think until i got half bottle of this.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
yeah but op is having borderline high blood pressure. oral cycles will most likely elevate your blood pressure, preload some hawthorne berry and some garlic along with normal cycle support supps (i use cycle assist i love it)

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Definitely look into circulatory supports in bulk, celery seed, fish oil, grape seed, and hawthorn in the 1-1.5g region.

Try it for 2 weeks first to see if your bp drops into good levels.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Definitely look into circulatory supports in bulk, celery seed, fish oil, grape seed, and hawthorn in the 1-1.5g region.

Try it for 2 weeks first to see if your bp drops into good levels.
this....

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does this work with test patches? Sorry to thread jack!

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
Does this work with test patches? Sorry to thread jack!
Androgel was crap, testim worked ok, but the injections have been the best and easiest to use so maybe think about ditching the patches??

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK. Thanks. Doc just presribed to me yesterday. Trying to figure out what I can do with them.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if you run epithio run it at 40 mgs all the way through if u weigh over 195

at 30 that would not be enough for his bodyweight

Unless u have bad blood pressure then stick with what deadaim mentioned

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
im running 70 mgs right now but im throwd off and dont like my liver.

just saying 30 mgs is weak sauce..

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
yeah epi should be done at like 50-80