Summer bulkin with DYMETHAZINE

Acetylator

Acetylator

Awards
Hey, long time lurker first time poster.

I made sure to pick up some dymeth before it went out of style and have 2 boxes of the original...I'm bored as **** this summer so figure I'll run it now. I've done two cycles of havoc and a protodrol before this,

cycle
dymeth 15/30/30/30
liver support

pct
nolva 20/20/20/10

I'm apprehensive to run only because protodrol destroyed my hairline, does anyone know how dymeth is? Havoc/epi didn't seem to touch it... Should I do the dosing as specified or run straight 30/30/30/30?

questions? comments?

Stats: 23y/o, 6'2", 215lbs, 11%bf, 405x3 dead, 385x1 squat, 260x1 bench

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dymethazine could **** with your hairline if your prone to it, even though its not a dht based compound.

Acetylator

Acetylator

Awards
Dymethazine could **** with your hairline if your prone to it, even though its not a dht based compound.
yeah, it just seems like no one really knows... coupled witt everyone being different and you ARE taking an anabolic so you should expect a little... Maybe its nothing cause I didn't notice anything on havoc- aside from less than desirable gains

I've heard that protodrol at anabolic doses just murders hair anyway. before that I would have said I wasn't prone to anything but acne/backpumps.

but, I mean, protodrol was effing bad :-/

fmfws185

Awards
Finally some dimeth posts.
Its kind of hard to come by a dimeth thread or log, I'm thinking abt running d-zine/halo.
Are u gonna be logging it?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
are the sides from dymeth related to sd? curious because it is two sd molecules bound by another molecule

Acetylator

Acetylator

Awards
Finally some dimeth posts.
Its kind of hard to come by a dimeth thread or log, I'm thinking abt running d-zine/halo.
Are u gonna be logging it?
If I do end up running it I probably will log just to combat the complete lack of useful end user information on it.

are the sides from dymeth related to sd? curious because it is two sd molecules bound by another molecule
Sides are supposed to be less because they are bound with an azine bond which has less hepatotoxicity. By all reports sides on dymeth are much more mild with less toxicity.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Theres two dymeth logs running on phf right now, both seem to ring true to whats been said, less sides and slightly less gains than SD

MikeGfilms

MikeGfilms

Awards
  • Established
Theres two dymeth logs running on phf right now, both seem to ring true to whats been said, less sides and slightly less gains than SD
How are the gains related to SD tho? Im guessing they have to be less. I remember reading the profile about it on PPs site and it looked pretty promising.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well if your gains on sd would be 20lbs, they would be 15 on dymeth, ya dig?

Dante87

Awards
Dimeth is one of my favorite compounds. Watch for the carb headaches haha.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Non-aromatizing as are 99% of the legal steroids ha

Acetylator

Acetylator

Awards
Sorry guys, didn't mean to leave you hanging, but I've decided to NOT go ahead with the cycle. If I do I will certainly log it for those interested. I cant justify using it until I get my basics straight which, given the tumultuous summer I've had, are suffering.

I'll keep ya'll posted.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stinger- was looking forward to it- but I understand 100 %

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
I tried iforce dymeth and CEL too. Neither one did it for me. I stuck to the recommended dose just to get a feel and felt nothing. On the other hand, CEL Mdrol packed wicked punches as advertised. So, for what it's worth, maybe go way over on the dosing to get results if you're not skeered!! Good luck and report back...

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Sorry guys, didn't mean to leave you hanging, but I've decided to NOT go ahead with the cycle. If I do I will certainly log it for those interested. I cant justify using it until I get my basics straight which, given the tumultuous summer I've had, are suffering.

I'll keep ya'll posted.
i was just about to sub, too.:bigok: