My 1st M1T cycle is coming to an end....

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
and i totally loved it. actually, i was supposed to stop taking it yesterday but since the only sides i'm seeing are aggression and small balls i'm gonna continue @10 mg for the rest of this week, just to get every body part hit real hard in the gym one last time while i'm on cycle. i have to say to everyone out there that is thinking about m1t, give it a try...this **** works, and when i say it works i mean IT WORKS AMAZING. i still have 4 two week cycles left in my bottle and i'm giving one to a buddy to try out. My lifts have gone up incredibly, bench press I've gone from from 315x1 to 315x4...i'd say thats the most profound increase i've ever experienced in 2 weeks. anyways, a question for all u bros who have already cycled m1t...how long does it take to get ur nuts back to regular size, this **** is kinda scaring me. :

anyways...thanks to this board(ive read a ****-ton) for giving me the knowledge and the info to safely take this drug and utilize it to its max....
btw, i couldnt believe that they are selling m1t at my old gym, but....theres no pct for sale at all....bad news.

oh yeah....fyi...I started @ 231 lbs on day one of m1t, as of day 11 I was up to 242 and i'm not holding too too much water or gaining alot of fat. cant wait to see what i weigh in today.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Congrats bro, sounds like everything went well. As for your nutz with some nolva and or clomid they'll come back in a week or two depends on the person. Make sure you focus on keeping as much of the gains as possible. Don't let your guard down bro. late J

Rebel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I love good news like this...haha...i cant wait for my next m1t cycle starting tomorw.

jwp888

Awards
Been doing 1 gram of 6oxo per day (my lil experiement) and my nuts came back within 7-10 days. Not completely healed, but well on the way. Did 5 weeks of 1t/4ad trans and then 2 weeks @ 10mg m1t.

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
Update: today I weighed in at 237!!! :) i'm definately more cut, more striated, and more vascular than EVER! M1T is the ****...seriously, I havent had a single person NOT comment on how absolutely HUGE i looked, and the other day my brother grabbed my arm to push me and he was like WHAT THE ****? YOUR ARM IS HARD AS **** MAN! then he tried to make his freinds feel my arm, lol....

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
and i totally loved it. actually, i was supposed to stop taking it yesterday but since the only sides i'm seeing are aggression and small balls i'm gonna continue @10 mg for the rest of this week, just to get every body part hit real hard in the gym one last time while i'm on cycle. i have to say to everyone out there that is thinking about m1t, give it a try...this **** works, and when i say it works i mean IT WORKS AMAZING. i still have 4 two week cycles left in my bottle and i'm giving one to a buddy to try out. My lifts have gone up incredibly, bench press I've gone from from 315x1 to 315x4...i'd say thats the most profound increase i've ever experienced in 2 weeks. anyways, a question for all u bros who have already cycled m1t...how long does it take to get ur nuts back to regular size, this **** is kinda scaring me. :
It'll take a few weeks for nuts to come back with proper PCT. Then couple weeks more for test levels to go back to normal.

If nuts don't bounce back, don't worry, it'll be easier cross your legs English style.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 30
Cycle Logs 24
Cycle Logs 5
Cycle Logs 22
Anabolics 17