BigBlackGuy and his BigBlackLog

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In response to some recent posts, I'd like to give you guys a deads up:

"Well, that's why I'm going to use Ursodeoxycholic Acid in regards to the bile and milk thistle for the disease, but I don't have a cure for cancer unfortunately.

On a side note, as much as I'd like to continue this log having DD flame me is my breaking point. Sorry guys, I'm out of this. At the end of the cycle I'll post my results."

Weight: 240
Height: 5'10"
BF%: 12 (5 fold test)
Goal: To put on another 10...20...30... and then... well... if I can add more I won't complain.

Alright guys I figure I'll post this up here. My cycle as it seems to be working out is:

Week 1-4: Epistane 60mg/d
Week 1-4: Sdrol 20mg/d
Week 3-10: Prop or dermacrine (more on this later)
Week 5-10: Hdrol 100-120mg/d

I'm hoping I can get my hands on some Test Prop but if I can't I will settle for dermacrine (if anyone has suggestions, I've heard oral is NOT the way to go). If I do end up with the prop ill run letro (.36mg a day).

I'm also thinking about picking up Ursodeoxycholic Acid from *some place on the internet* and using that to maintain my liver. Liver levels were looking excellent last time I checked.

Edit: Forgot to mention that I've already been taking Liv-52 for 2 weeks before i started this and am still taking it. I will take it up until i receive my other product...

Oh, by the way... day 1 is today!

Current split:

Monday - Quads/Hams and Shoulders
Tuesday - Chest/Triceps
Wednesday Back/Biceps
Thursday - Hams/Quads and Shoulders
Friday - Chest/Triceps
Saturday - Back/Biceps

I'll be working my way up to 2 workouts a day starting around the 12th.

Products to be used: Methyl-S by Iron Labs. H-Drol by Cel. And probably the most underdosed Epistane of all time by IBE.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now to steal post 2 for after cycle wrapups...

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
what is it with today and crazy cycles

hey BBG whats your height? Just curious, lot of people post their weight and no height and that gives me very little idea as to their build.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5'10" my big brother

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
you are a big guy. you're getting your liver checked on cycle right? looks fun.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you are a big guy. you're getting your liver checked on cycle right? looks fun.
I am. I have no problem with going to my doctor for blood tests in the midst of a **** storm like see and saying, "what? I don't see the problem..."

I also may be looking at switching to a 4 on, 2 off kind of deal. Either way it's 4 weeks in the future. I only say because of that other guy who has the crazy-ass m14 **** going down.

fmfws185

Awards
wow......crazy cycle, that is A LOT of methyl in there. I would say take the h-drol out and just run the prop.

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
10 weeks of high-dosed methyls? You better be getting weekly bloods with that plan.

And Big Black Log just sounds... well... :dump:

weeniman

Awards
When do you work calves and abs? This cycle would kill me. Good luck!!!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
10 weeks of high-dosed methyls? You better be getting weekly bloods with that plan.
I may be modding the cycle to have a 5 week gap, it all depends on my blood work.

When do you work calves and abs? This cycle would kill me. Good luck!!!
Abs are done intermittently but I do a lot of sprinting and heavy compound movements so I don't think they need a lot of work on their own, though I really SHOULD do more work. I do vacuums like arnold, on the knees and you breathe in deep and hold.

For calves, well, I have 18" calves and I don't do any work for that outside of sprinting and squatting.

Edit: Also, I'm attempting to push beyond my limits as far as the volume of my workouts go and the frequency. This should theoretically up regulate my androgen receptors. One of those survival tricks the body has.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 1 update: Feeling great in the gym, legs were still a little sore from Monday but I still ended up with a slight PR. Took 20 mg Epistane on waking, 10 later, 20 before my workout and 10 after. 5 mg sdrol on waking, 5 mg later, 5 mg before workout, 5 mg after.

Has anyone ever come up to you at the gym and asked about or said they were talked Jack3d? It's a preworkout supplement that is apparently akin to CRACK, and everyone is raving about it. Except the really big guys. Anyone here take it and have any idea if it's worth it or if I should in fact just buy cocaine?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well I can't compare it to coke lol... but I have tried a handful of pre-WO products and Jack3d was definitely the best one I've tried. Which says a lot, because usually stims and energy products don't do **** to me, until I take too much and then I just feel nauseous. Jack3d actually worked pretty decent.

kmk25

kmk25

Awards
ya i dont see the point of running phs for 10 weeks. y dont u get some abombs or dbol and throw that in with test for 12 weeks?

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
im not gonna lie this is some crazy ****.... subbed

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
like unreal said, ive tried every pre workout under the sun as well and have found Jack3d to work the best as far as stimulants go

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Day 1 update: Feeling great in the gym, legs were still a little sore from Monday but I still ended up with a slight PR. Took 20 mg Epistane on waking, 10 later, 20 before my workout and 10 after. 5 mg sdrol on waking, 5 mg later, 5 mg before workout, 5 mg after.

Has anyone ever come up to you at the gym and asked about or said they were talked Jack3d? It's a preworkout supplement that is apparently akin to CRACK, and everyone is raving about it. Except the really big guys. Anyone here take it and have any idea if it's worth it or if I should in fact just buy cocaine?
What happened to the onion log?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What happened to the onion log?
It's floating around but the general consensus was that it wasn't scientific or controlled enough to mean very much.

Day 2: Again feeling great in the gym. Pumps were a bit more than usual, still only day 2 though. Hit a small PR on each lift as I do most of the time whether it's an extra rep or an actual increase in weight. I do ramping schemes for most lifts. My training partner who is about 20 lbs. heavier than I am was pissed because he had one of those not so hot days where the weight doesn't want to move.

Need to stop doing tricep extensions with the rope, it's hurting my shoulders. Anyone have this happen to them? I'm going to switch to something, probably close grip bench. I hate switching exercises prematurely, but this is a must.

Update for the cycle: At the moment I'm running 60 epistane and 20 superdrol. I am going to hold off on the Hdrol and wait for my test to get here. My :sombrero: is having a hard time getting a hold of it.

I want to let you guys in on my pct idea... I'm thinking a mixture of clomid run at 50-70 for 4-5 weeks along with nolva at 40/40/20/20 and TCF-1 from PP. I've never run the combo of clomid and nolva (as I've only had 2 previous cycles, both quite short in duration) but thought why the hell not?

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
interesting lookin cycle. subbed for the craziness.

And jack3d is good but Muscle marinade works the best for me, it only takes one scoop while jacked takes two for me. But it is a little more $

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I was expecting some kinda dirty comment about a Big Black Log, but oh well.

In for the fun...

I do agree though, this seems to be the summer of "Insane" cycles.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 3: Can't sleep.

What kind of splits do you guys use for your training? Once a week? Twice?

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Need to stop doing tricep extensions with the rope, it's hurting my shoulders. Anyone have this happen to them? I'm going to switch to something, probably close grip bench. I hate switching exercises prematurely, but this is a must.

Update for the cycle: At the moment I'm running 60 epistane and 20 superdrol. I am going to hold off on the Hdrol and wait for my test to get here. My :sombrero: is having a hard time getting a hold of it.

I want to let you guys in on my pct idea... I'm thinking a mixture of clomid run at 50-70 for 4-5 weeks along with nolva at 40/40/20/20 and TCF-1 from PP. I've never run the combo of clomid and nolva (as I've only had 2 previous cycles, both quite short in duration) but thought why the hell not?

Bro your form is off if you feel the tricep rope in your shoulders. I have bad shoulders and I do pulldowns at 230-250.. Tuck your elbows and watch your form. If you elbow moves, your form is off and you need to take the weight down a notch...

ALSO if youre pumping out HEAVY ass weight on the cable, change your stance to where one leg is forward, but keep the rest of your body in place. If you lean in a bit, you might hit chest a tiny bit, but as long as your elbows aren't coming up you won't use your shoulders.

Good luck with the cycle... I think you're gonna get shut down hella hard but the gains should be insane. You're already a big dude...

what is your diet like?

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I was expecting some kinda dirty comment about a Big Black Log, but oh well.

In for the fun...

I do agree though, this seems to be the summer of "Insane" cycles.
What are you talking about?? ;)

Day 3: Can't sleep.

Ha on superdrol you're gonna wanna be in the gym every day. As long as you're doing lower number of sets I think you can get away with a 3 day split twice a week with a solid day off. I did this for the majority of my cycle..

However you are on Epi and if you start having joint problems well then you might wanna reconsider your options. Train around your body and what it tells you. At your weight im sure you're no stranger to the gym...

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
However you are on Epi and if you start having joint problems well then you might wanna reconsider your options. Train around your body and what it tells you. At your weight im sure you're no stranger to the gym...
I was only wondering because the moment, as my first post explained, im in the gym 6 days a week with a 3 day training split. On Monday I'm moving into the "Omega Phase" where I go into the gym at 1 and train, then I train again at 9. So 12 sessions a week.

In regards to the rope extensions I've never had the problem before and that is why I'm wondering if anyone has experienced it.

Foods in general that I eat all the time
Half to full gallon of 2% milk.
2 lb of chicken (morning then night)
100 grams of protein powder mixed with pudding (during work)
Hamburgers.
Sausages with vodka sauce, sometimes pasta
Baked Beans
Some other form of meat or fish, like oysters, clams, salmon, flounder or red meat
If I have room for it I'll eat a decent amount of fruit and usually a pint of blueberries a day.
I also get carbs from my preworkout amp (get them for free at work now so... yah)

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Well i started going heavier and heavier and i started getting the same thing but i once i tighted up my form, i was able to improve my numbers without the discomfort in my shoulders

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
haha i guess i missed your training split in your original post.. thats pretty much mine except for i include shoulder in on chest and tris day...

HenryHill

Awards
You guys are insane lol. This is the first forum I've ever been on where people are doing multiple oral cycles in which each oral would be extremely dangerous to your health, lol. Seems like you guys know what your are doing though, just a little crazy.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You guys are insane lol. This is the first forum I've ever been on where people are doing multiple oral cycles in which each oral would be extremely dangerous to your health, lol. Seems like you guys know what your are doing though, just a little crazy.
you from bb.com?

I remember when I used to read there, and then I came to AM, and thought OMG these guys are insane, and joined up. And now I get to contribute to the madness.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 3 Update: Still insane.

Pumps were tremendous in my forearms today from doing back/biceps and I definitely felt stronger on my bb rows.

Low protein days always bother me, I never know exactly what to eat...

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
you from bb.com?

I remember when I used to read there, and then I came to AM, and thought OMG these guys are insane, and joined up. And now I get to contribute to the madness.
I lasted about 2 hours over at bb.com before I had this impression that they have inbreeding programs that produce members...

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
These stats:
Weight: 240
Height: 5'10"
BF%: 12 (5 fold test)
This question:
Makes a guy go "hhhhhmmmmmmm :think:"

240lbs and 5-6% points bf away from contest shape and YOU are asking other guys for training advice?

HenryHill

Awards
you from bb.com?

I got into the PH game at ProHormoneForum and it seems like no one there would ever attempt some of the crazy cycles that people here put together ( like yours, lol ).

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I got into the PH game at ProHormoneForum and it seems like no one there would ever attempt some of the crazy cycles that people here put together ( like yours, lol ).
every forum has a "mindset" to it....

I am a member of a forum where all the users run over 1gram of test on average, most 1.5grams, and usually with tons of other crap.

People will do what people will do:32:

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
As long as there's a method to the madness...

Personally I came from a background of reading on bb.com several years ago where the standard cycle was 1 compound for 4 weeks. Good and fine for some people but generally this is too weak for me, and in terms of cycling steroids overall, 4 week oral cycles are laughable... it's just not enough time.

I sat on my bottle of SD for 2 years before I used it. I started off with small, sane cycles... I wasted a lot of time with convention bb.com PH cycling before I realized that they were too weak, I was wasting my time. With my last few cycles, I've actually been making significant progress.

The people making significant progress on standard 4 weekers are generally people who are nowhere near their genetic limit.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
These stats:

This question:

Makes a guy go "hhhhhmmmmmmm :think:"

240lbs and 5-6% points bf away from contest shape and YOU are asking other guys for training advice?
I wasn't asking for advice, I was wondering what types of splits the guys reading my log are doing... as I stated in my first post and subsequent posts, I workout 6 days a week, cycling 3 workouts (Shoulders/legs, chest/tris, back/bis) and I am moving into doing 2 a days.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 4: Off day! Work was **** today, I hate stress. I also convinced some old guy to get TRT. He was talking about how to lose his flab and blah blah blah (and didnt want to hear about diet) so I asked him if he was on TRT. I explained it to him and he told me about his depression, impotence, etc. and I told him to get blood work done and talk to his doctor. I warned him also that his doctor probably doesn't know much and that he needs to make sure his LH, FSH, free/total test and E2 are checked, at the very least.

One more man saved, I hope. One day masculinity will be back in style, I promise you guys.

Btw, muscles feel full and forearm vascularity has increased a bit, although it was already there quite a bit. I'm hoping for a decent 10 lb. gain from this cycle. I'm going to bump the calories up a whole lot soon.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
every forum has a "mindset" to it....

I am a member of a forum where all the users run over 1gram of test on average, most 1.5grams, and usually with tons of other crap.

People will do what people will do:32:
The thing with orals is that if side effects show up you can stop taking them and you are good to go so long as you have the ancillaries ready. But with injectable usually people won't go with prop or suspensions because they dont like pinning 3-7 times a week (sometimes more with suspension, eh?) along with if they are taking GH or insulin. So they are stuck with the sides until the drug is out of their system.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The thing with orals is that if side effects show up you can stop taking them and you are good to go so long as you have the ancillaries ready.
What ancillaries is it exactly that you take when you develop bile duct obstruction, disease and or cancer from orals steroid use?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What ancillaries is it exactly that you take when you develop bile duct obstruction, disease and or cancer from orals steroid use?
Well, that's why I'm going to use Ursodeoxycholic Acid in regards to the bile and milk thistle for the disease, but I don't have a cure for cancer unfortunately.

On a side note, as much as I'd like to continue this log having DD flame me is my breaking point. Sorry guys, I'm out of this. At the end of the cycle I'll post my results.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Isn't cancer quite rare??Even with high dosed methyls..
Alot of that depends on genetic predisposition...but at the same time, any underlying problems you have before a cycle of steroids, can instantly become big problems fast when using steroids.

Its why alot of people recommend pre cycle blood work, liver panels, and honestly just a freaking full physical to make sure your healthy as you can find yourself to be without an MRI, CAT, xrays, and a camera shoved up your butt...

I had an ultrasound done on my like 2 months ago to check for damage when they was figuring out I had ulcers....Kinda comforting when you know they are checking things. Brings a peace.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alot of that depends on genetic predisposition...but at the same time, any underlying problems you have before a cycle of steroids, can instantly become big problems fast when using steroids.

Its why alot of people recommend pre cycle blood work, liver panels, and honestly just a freaking full physical to make sure your healthy as you can find yourself to be without an MRI, CAT, xrays, and a camera shoved up your butt...

I had an ultrasound done on my like 2 months ago to check for damage when they was figuring out I had ulcers....Kinda comforting when you know they are checking things. Brings a peace.
Definately good to know that there hasn't been any damage done..With all the chances we tend to take..Because let's face it even if we're carefull we're still taking chances..

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Life causes cancer

If you don't like cancer, don't go in the sun, don't barbecue, don't eat any processed foods, and live under a rock with a tin foil hat on.

Cycle up, life is short

Sorry about the log BBG, i was enjoying it too.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I lasted about 2 hours over at bb.com before I had this impression that they have inbreeding programs that produce members...
:toofunny: Subbed for end results:)

//CC

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Hahahaha David Dunn is the man!! Can't get mad when people ask ya question big guy!!

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
OK, so I saw the name of this thread and immediately thought of this pic....