Ejaculation during aas use

Detrimental or overall healthy for the HPTA to ejaculate on cycle?

• Detrimental

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Overall healthy

Votes: 23 100.0%

• Total voters
zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
Is it detrimental or overall healthy for the HPTA to ejaculate while on a cycle?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
lol?

I'm going to go with healthy. Keep ****ing that ****.

UKStrength

Apologies, I pressed the wrong one! I think it's healthy to have regular ejaculation on cycle :)

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what?

Good!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
There are theories on "over ejaculation" causing harm but unless your rubbing out 30 of em a day I wouldnt worry lol.

GearedVader

GearedVader

Awards
it will be detrimental if not alternative jerking hands. As most lifters are righthanded, continuous RHJO can build stress on the hypothalamus . . thus, alternation with LHJO is required to maintain balance.

If LHJO initially feels awkward or ungainly, as a friend to give you a Dutch Rudder. Don't worry, Dutch Rudders are not considered gay, as it is your hand on your own d1ck.

Glad I Could Help!

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
For some reason my body temperature shoots up as soon as I bust when I'm on cycle.
My face gets flush red and I feels like I have a 102 fever.

Goes away after a couple minutes.
Not normal.
Thought I would share.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
only thing i notice is my balls shrink faster when I rub em out on cycle.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
would u really not have sex to make some minuscule amount of difference? if u dont have a gf or cant get laid... jerkin it still feels way too good to just quit for a month or more!

i have a friend who was told my a bodybuilder to not jerk it because it lowers test... hes 18 and refused his gf sex. JUST DO IT!

UKStrength

...i have a friend who was told my a bodybuilder to not jerk it because it lowers test... hes 18 and refused his gf sex. JUST DO IT!
I think he needs his head checked...I have to be restrained on-cycle it's so bad! :D

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
you could end up with forearm pump, take some taurine to combat this.

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
I was only curious because I plan to do a run of Primordial Performance's Turinabol LV in the future.

Looks like I'll have to renew my annual membership with the local brothel.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
bustin nuts is healthy. dont stop

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
as was told to me by my grandfather before he passed... "never waste a hard on"

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
good thread... I think the libido increase is the cat's ass when using AAS. find some bishes n take advantage of it.

call up those skanks you got in your phone, we all know everyone has a few lol

AlbrtvlAssasn

Awards
So would being able to tickle the tortoise out of his shell with both hands be considered ambi-dix-strous?

Oh this thread is arousing my interests. Please AM nation, keep the one liners "coming". Sad but I got a million of them (jokes that is not sperm count)....giddy up!

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
If LHJO initially feels awkward or ungainly, as a friend to give you a Dutch Rudder. Don't worry, Dutch Rudders are not considered gay, as it is your hand on your own d1ck.
hahah the dutch rudder! nice

see i dont bother doing it anymore, i have my girl do it for me lol just like with everything else a simple, "but you do it so much better" works for everything, including this lol

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
hahah the dutch rudder! nice

see i dont bother doing it anymore, i have my girl do it for me lol just like with everything else a simple, "but you do it so much better" works for everything, including this lol
LOL. that only works with the laundry for me. but I had to ruin some of her clothes to prove it. maybe I need to throw one down on her shoe rack then say "see your better at it than me"

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
my gf told me im too demanding yesterday, so i told her id find it somewhere else... she got pissed and still didnt do it

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
i was lucky to find an old school italian girl, very obedient and always wants to do EVERYTHING for me.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
You Poor souls!!! I have not Rub one out in years my wife is allways giving me plan B's.. She says why weast a good wood on your hand when u have me!!!! SO I get plan b's all most every day and plus we make love 3 to 4 times a week.... I am 40 buy the way!!!!! Yep she is the best woman every made I am on a cycle now and she is loving it!!!! My 3 year son did catch us in the act I think he will be messed up for a while

TeXaStRoNg

Banned
Awards
For some reason my body temperature shoots up as soon as I bust when I'm on cycle.
My face gets flush red and I feels like I have a 102 fever.

Goes away after a couple minutes.
Not normal.
Thought I would share.
I feel you. It almost feels like you have a fever. But you feel normal within a few minutes