HM oxanavar-when does it kick in?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmyvalmer

Awards
i'm on day 5 of my HM M4OHN cycle, weigh 205 pounds and taking 25 mgs a day as part of my cutting cycle. i haven't noticed ANY positive effects yet so i'm thinking it may be sugar pills-no pump, and definitely no strength gains. i'm not expecting anything huge, maybe just 2-3 pounds of muscle while dropping another 2-3% bf over a six week cycle

if anyone else has tried their oxanavar, how long did it take to kick in for you?

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
5 days? and your complaining already...... give it time..... this isnt methyl-1test.... you probably wont "feel" anything, especially while cutting, but you will ntoice the end results....

jimmyvalmer

Awards
5 days? and your complaining already...... give it time..... this isnt methyl-1test.... you probably wont "feel" anything, especially while cutting, but you will ntoice the end results....
no and i understand it's not m1t but i've heard from most of the other posts on 4ohn that people are seeing some effects in as soon as 3 days, and almost everyone has at the 5 day point. i'm also taking a pretty high dose compared to others to try to get it to kick in faster..that's what i'm concerned about

DougMan

Awards
well either way you have already spent the money so why not stick it out? I have never tried it but just give it sometime. I could see if this was day 20 you would be getting worried. But day 5?

What has M1t done to the world?

jimmyvalmer

Awards
well either way you have already spent the money so why not stick it out? I have never tried it but just give it sometime. I could see if this was day 20 you would be getting worried. But day 5?

What has M1t done to the world?
yeah i got massive pumps and strength increase on day 2 maybe even day 1 of my M1T cycle :) i'm definitely gonna stick it out but i was thinking about ordering a different brand of m4ohn from another company, that's why i'm asking

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
IMO, that time to "felt" effect is a valid concern. I'm on my second cycle of Designer M4OHN at 8mgs, both times I've seen increased strength and muscle hardeness starting on day 3, the first cycle was at full strength effect on days 6 to 7.

IMO, you should be getting some effect by now on such a high dose.

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
everyone is different...... I dont even get pumps form methyl-1test until at least day 10...... I didnt notice it from m4ohn until almost 2 weeks in...

jimmyvalmer

Awards
IMO, that time to "felt" effect is a valid concern. I'm on my second cycle of Designer M4OHN at 8mgs, both times I've seen increased strength and muscle hardeness starting on day 3, the first cycle was at full strength effect on days 6 to 7.

IMO, you should be getting some effect by now on such a high dose.
yeah my sentiments exactly rd. on another note, author l. rea just posted on bb.com about the quality of HM's m4ohn, seems pretty legit, but there's one bit i don't understand where he says that m4ohn is "mg for mg just as strong as anavar" now if that's true, then we're all underdosing, because i myself see no point in running var at anything less than 50 mg/day

should we be running the m4ohn at 50 mgs/day if this is true? i'll try and get the link up

jimmyvalmer

Awards
yeah my sentiments exactly rd. on another note, author l. rea just posted on bb.com about the quality of HM's m4ohn, seems pretty legit, but there's one bit i don't understand where he says that m4ohn is "mg for mg just as strong as anavar" now if that's true, then we're all underdosing, because i myself see no point in running var at anything less than 50 mg/day

should we be running the m4ohn at 50 mgs/day if this is true? i'll try and get the link up
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?threadid=265074&perpage=30&pagenumber=3

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
That's true, I'm only one person, but look how quickly he responded to M1T?

If I were he, I too would be suspicious when others have reported a one week "felt" effect at a far lower doseage.

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
IMHO, i think alot of people are expecting too mcuh from this compound..... once again I think we are underdosing this.... I said it more than once and Ill say it again, the problem with all these people releasing these compounds is that they are basically jsut looking through Vida and trying to find the most anabolic compound, so then someone says "oh look, M4ohn is 10 times strongert than anavar, so that means we only need 4-8mg a day, thats great" but the problem is that vida is a "referance" and in real world it is usually alot different than on paper....
Think about it, how can someone come out and reccomend dosages when the tabs arnt even out yet, you cant go by a few testers who said "well i felt awesome stregnth gains at 8mg" and then say ok so 8mg is a good dose.

From my personal experience with this compound (and some people know that I have had this compund and tested it way before people were talking about it on any boards) it is about 1-3x the anabolic effect of anavar, it also has slight androgenic activity, despite what anyone says, it can affect those prone to MPB. I would feel confident in saying that we should dose it as 2x as anabolic as anavar. So 20-50mg a day is the most effective dosage range.....
Take what I say for what you think it is worth....

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established

I did fine at 8mgs, there's no way I'd hit my liver with 50. 20 at 10 X 2 yes, but 50?! No.

M4OHN may have a similar lean muscle building and cutting effect to Anavar, but it's not Anavar. M4OHN is the Italian steroid Steranabol Ritardo, good luck finding user feedback and studies on it.

I'll repost something I posted earlier.

IMO, Trying to make what the evidence indicates is a dry (non E converting), cutting (speculatively Cortisol and IGF-1 stimulating) substance into a mass builder by upping the doseage is unlikely to work.Without E, there will never be the cellular hydration and cell-pliability that mass builders are expected to have.

And there's a limit to how much cutting you'll get, regardless of dose.

My advice to you is stay at 25 for at least a while longer, it might hit hard in a matter of days, but if you're not seeing an obvious effect in 10 days, quit.

Last edited:

jimmyvalmer

Awards
yeah ns i'm thinking exactly the same thing and you clearly have some experience with m4ohn. i'm thinking i'll keep it at 25-30mgs for six weeks and hope for the best! i'll keep you all updated on any progress

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I've been on M4OHN for 10 days & I've noticed nothing either. I started at 8mg & gradually upped it to 20mg. I've been at 20mg for the past 5 days. I expected at least the muscle hardness I usually experience on any cycle, but no changes at all so far.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
IMHO, i think alot of people are expecting too mcuh from this compound..... ..

I think you could say that with ALL of them. For some reason many people tihnk they are going to gain 20lbs and lose 5% bf.

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
Caveat:
There's only about 10 or so user reports avaliable on the larger forums. 10 is statistically meaningless. I can just submit my personal opinion based on my personal experience with Designer's M4OHN powder and speculate based on the research I've done.

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thats what i am saying, 10 people is nothing at all..... especially with AAS because the results will eb much different for each person so you need ALot of feedback and see what the Majority seems to be....

....BobO, your right, people are expecting more results from these new methyls than they would from a real cycle..... I mean think about it for a minute we never would reccomend an all oral cycle with AAS, but we do it all the time with the new methyls and they still expect unbelievable results..... We have now crossed the line between bodybuilding and past AAS users and the new breed of "bodybuilding consumers".....

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't even see results from Anadrol until day 7-10 and nothing on the market even comes close to that.

I mean my friend doens't see results until 7-10 days...... :D

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I think Day 9 is when I could say it 'kicked in'

jimmyvalmer

Awards
alright bros-

got an update. i took 50 mgs yesterday (day 5) and i'll take 30 today and i'm getting swole as ****. pumped and veiny. i really think we should be upping the dose. 50 mgs might be overdoing it but after 6 shots vodka i wasn't thinking straight and took another 20 before bed :) seems like good **** to me!

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
hope youre protecting that liver....

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
alright bros-

got an update. i took 50 mgs yesterday (day 5) and i'll take 30 today and i'm getting swole as ****. pumped and veiny. i really think we should be upping the dose. 50 mgs might be overdoing it but after 6 shots vodka i wasn't thinking straight and took another 20 before bed :) seems like good **** to me!
:rolleyes: Why are you drinking when taking methylated substances?? You're playing god here bro....50mg is nuts w/o anything to back you up safety wise....you show a lot of maturity.... :rolleyes:

I say ban the damn PH's, this **** is getting WAY too out of control now...

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
playing with fire.... definitly

mickjagger

Awards
so am I being over-cautious with 10mg per day? based on all the research I have done, it seemed like a good solid amount. now the effective dosages seem to be getting much higher.........

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
alright bros-

So no results at the beginning of day 5? But you are 'swole as ****' at the end of Day 5? I'd say it was the vodka. Maybe double that dose and keep the M4OHN stable.

willieman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
:rolleyes:
I say ban the damn PH's, this **** is getting WAY too out of control now...
yeppers...

some of the threads I've seen latlely
19yr old "I just am finishing up a 7 week cycle of M1T...do I need pct?"....then of course in another thread "does anyome know where i could get some Nolva?"

Or the great expirence 21 year old lifter who works chest and arms 3 times a week,never legs (oh he has 18 inch arms),on a 2 on 2 of cycle of M1T(his first cycle ever, with symptoms of gyno after his second week with no pct(because he lives at home, and he didn't want his mom to find a prescription drug).... got into a flame war with me about his maturity...then of course when he asked for Nolva in a puplic forum, got slapped by the mod...

And now we are downing Mohn with Vodka?

come on people...the older, more expirence guys need to start slapping some people around...once the PHs are gone, these guys are going to be into the illegals and screwing up things for everybody....not trying to preach, but responsibility is a must with any compound.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
so am I being over-cautious with 10mg per day? based on all the research I have done, it seemed like a good solid amount. now the effective dosages seem to be getting much higher.........
If that dose is working for you, then why would you wanna up it?? If not, then thats a different story. The people that are taking these high ass doses are giving the wrong impression/idea and like everything, it's spreading like a wildfire. Don't take these guys' word for it....they don't have any proof that these doses are acceptable...

I can see some more advanced users will need more, and at the most they will have no problem taking a chance because they have done their research, have their priorities straightened out, and will err at the side of caution and may even get blood tests....I have no problem with that...

But, when newbies come along w/o any idea of what they're puting in their bodies, don't do any research, and think they know it all, all the the while drinking shots of vodka then thats where it becomes a problem. Not only for themselves, but other newbs will think just because others are doing it, it's okay...

I am being a prick here yes, but IMO its justified....shits' gonna hit the fan real soon people....

mickjagger

Awards
no, not being a prick.

I am 35 and have used some PHs before: 1-ad, 4-ad. Never done any methyl, but got interested given its summer in m4ohn for some added punch while cutting. I just want to start with a realistic dosage for gains without going overboard. However, when I did 1-AD at 300gm ED, I got very little. At 600, I got really nice gains. I dont want to be wasting my time if 10mg is way underdosed.

I will plan to stay at 10mg for at least 10 days and then evaluate. I also plan to add M5AA preworkout in a few weeks. My plan was to do 20mg with that....

If that dose is working for you, then why would you wanna up it?? If not, then thats a different story. The people that are taking these high ass doses are giving the wrong impression/idea and like everything, it's spreading like a wildfire. Don't take these guys' word for it....they don't have any proof that these doses are acceptable...

I can see some more advanced users will need more, and at the most they will have no problem taking a chance because they have done their research, have their priorities straightened out, and will err at the side of caution and may even get blood tests....I have no problem with that...

But, when newbies come along w/o any idea of what they're puting in their bodies, don't do any research, and think they know it all, all the the while drinking shots of vodka then thats where it becomes a problem. Not only for themselves, but other newbs will think just because others are doing it, it's okay...

I am being a prick here yes, but IMO its justified....shits' gonna hit the fan real soon people....

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
no, not being a prick.

I am 35 and have used some PHs before: 1-ad, 4-ad. Never done any methyl, but got interested given its summer in m4ohn for some added punch while cutting. I just want to start with a realistic dosage for gains without going overboard. However, when I did 1-AD at 300gm ED, I got very little. At 600, I got really nice gains. I dont want to be wasting my time if 10mg is way underdosed.

I will plan to stay at 10mg for at least 10 days and then evaluate. I also plan to add M5AA preworkout in a few weeks. My plan was to do 20mg with that....
Oh no man, I wasn't reffering to you....I just quoted you in the post cuz I answered your question first before my rant :) , thats all...

Good luck w/ your cycle brother...

mickjagger

Awards
yes, I understood. I was saying that I did not think your "rant" came across that way. I think the majority here want realistic gains and good health!!

Oh no man, I wasn't reffering to you....I just quoted you in the post cuz I answered your question first before my rant :) , thats all...

Good luck w/ your cycle brother...

jimmyvalmer

Awards
people on these discussion boards jump to some pretty quick conclusions...

i don't think a total of 6 shots of vodka spaced out over a saturday night is all that big a deal. whether i'm taking prohormones or not, there's no way a young guy can stay away from alcohol over an entire weekend.

i take milk thistle and r-ala for the liver in significant doses..i think many here overestimate the possibility for liver damage. do any of the 70 of my frat brothers from college currently suffer from any liver problems despite drinking on avg around 200-300 beers/month throughout college? no

the 50 mg dose was a one shot deal to try and see if it would make it kick in, and yes, it did. it's not at all unheard of for the effects to kick in all of a sudden on one day, both in my own and in others' experience, and this appears to be what happened to me. i will be staying at a consistent 20mg/day dose through the rest of my 6-8 week cycle. i would in no way recommend such a high dose to anyone else over any prolonged period..it is very easy to abuse both steroids and prohormones

i understand why many here preach concern over these substances, as they should, but let's not start jumping on anyone who says something remotely out of line by calling him a dumbass newbie. i'll keep you all updated on how the remainder of my cutting cycle progresses

willieman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

i don't think a total of 6 shots of vodka spaced out over a saturday night is all that big a deal. whether i'm taking prohormones or not, there's no way a young guy can stay away from alcohol over an entire weekend.

i take milk thistle and r-ala for the liver in significant doses..i think many here overestimate the possibility for liver damage. do any of the 70 of my frat brothers from college currently suffer from any liver problems despite drinking on avg around 200-300 beers/month throughout college? no

the 50 mg dose was a one shot deal to try and see if it would make it kick in, and yes, it did. it's not at all unheard of for the effects to kick in all of a sudden on one day, both in my own and in others' experience, and this appears to be what happened to me. i will be staying at a consistent 20mg/day dose through the rest of my 6-8 week cycle. i would in no way recommend such a high dose to anyone else over any prolonged period..it is very easy to abuse both steroids and prohormones

i understand why many here preach concern over these substances, as they should, but let's not start jumping on anyone who says something remotely out of line by calling him a dumbass newbie. i'll keep you all updated on how the remainder of my cutting cycle progresses

MY apologies if I came off a little wrong in my comments...I will elude to the fact that I have seen some really bad exmples latley as far as responsibility (on several boards)...and as an older (40) guy with 25 (on and off) years of lifting, with children, and nephews who are now starting to lift themselves, I do have some concerns about how we go about...
Yes keep us informed!....I have stuck my mohn in a drawer for next month while I take a break..

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established

Bro, I'm gonna stick to my comments....

Drinking at all while on any cycle, isn't the most mature thing to do. Especially while you're on a methylated compound as said.

Secondly, you say
"that whether i'm taking prohormones or not, there's no way a young guy can stay away from alcohol over an entire weekend."
That is the most ridiculous statement I've heard on this board in a while...if you truly think that, then you got more problems than once was thought.

And it doesn't matter if you don't "give" this advice out to anybody else.....all they have to do is see you doing it and then they'll think it's okay...get it??

I don't like bein' an asshole....****, even moreso since its the internet, but it seems that this stuff is getting out of hand, and if I disagree with something that may jeopardize others, then I'm gonna let it rip....I suggest you get your priorities straightened out before deciding to use angrogens bro...to me and others it doesn't seem like you're ready...

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Liver damage usually occurs years after the said substance was taken. You don't have any idea what you are talking about.

Pick another sport. People like you are the reason why these are getting banned.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Closed due to extreme stupidity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 17
heavylifter33 Anabolics 8