PH w/ P90X

sk01020

Awards
Does anyone have any ideas or experience with this?

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What do you mean? What exactly is your question?

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
He wants to know if he takes steroids and does the p90x program, will he experience good gains.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe for a recomp. Im doing P90X/Insanity right now. Trying to lose weight and keep muscle. Thinking about doing a low dose mdrol cycle in a month or so. Still up in the air. If I did, I would still be doing this workout.

sk01020

Awards
good translation deadaim, i was curious if anyone has used the program for recomp, and what has worked for them

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
mdrol.. isnt a good idea for p90x... epi.. or hdrol... would be a far better choice.. mdrol does good with heavy weight high volume programs..and is a bulker regardless of what anyone says...

everyone has different goals.. ill acknowledge that.. but i would honestly reccomend a good strength and conditioning that includes maximal effort training with weights.. although like i said ppl have different goals.. so i def couldnt see anything wrong with running h-drol for for 6-8 weeks during the middle of the program at some point.. maybe do 2 weeks in you go hdrol 6-8 weeks..this way the last 2-4 weeks of the program will be completed on pct forcing you to continue to excert maximal effort during your pct.. so you keep gains and hopefully continue to make more gains while on pct

brihamil79

Banned
Awards
I have been doing p90x with the roman red 13dt and hgx. I am on pct 280 with 3 test oxo right now. I have dropped 2 pant sizes and 27# in 60 days. Arms and thighs look awesome, noticeable difference. p90x is a great at home program.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is stupid. Steroids are for building or preserving muscle not for what I would consider an aerobic program.
They are for building strength gains as fast as possible with weights not trying to build endurance or to (worst word ever) "tone"

If you wanna build muscle and stength use roids with heavy weights. If you wanna lose weight diet and lift to keep muscle mass around. P90x is only for those who can not diet or cardio enough and need a video program as a supplementle calorie burning activity.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mdrol seems like a real poor choice in the ways mentioned above and because lethargy is a common side with that compound.

I also agree that the p90x program is a poor choice for ANY ph/aas because the lifting routines have such short rest periods. In which, your potential for moving heavier weights is somewhat limited.

In order to compromise, maybe you could do the cardio and ab routines from the 90x program. And then do your own lifting routines to increase intensity in that realm. I suppose that might have a chance to work with a hormonal addition :think:

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I guess I can see the justification if you are using P90X to cut and you have a substantial amount of muscle that you need to preserve. But if you do not have a large muscle base then there's not as much point to running a cycle for P90X... cut all the fat off yourself, and then use a cycle to get the size and strength back while keeping bodyfat low and looking good.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
p-90 x and steroids...hmm..

it isn't going to hurt your workout, thats for sure. keep the dosage low though.