M1T longer than two weeks?

Warhead_321

Awards
I know this has probably been covered before but I cant find it. What do you think of staying on an low dose (2.5-5mgs) M1T for longer than two weeks?

mac_dad6

Awards
i think 2.5 wont do you anything. i did 3 weeks at 15 mg and did just fine. i'm 2 weeks into pct right now and am doing great.

Warhead_321

Awards
i think 2.5 wont do you anything. i did 3 weeks at 15 mg and did just fine. i'm 2 weeks into pct right now and am doing great.
Yeah but wouldnt a very low dose for a longer cycle give you more muscle build & not just puffy, buldged muscles that are just water that you'll lose by end of cycle? I know that if I gained like 15lbs and blew up like a balloon in a week or two I for sure aint keeping much of it...maybe 5% and 95% water so at a lower dose your just using M1T to "help" as a guide to build some muscle. Am I wrong here or?

DougMan

Awards
Yeah but wouldnt a very low dose for a longer cycle give you more muscle build & not just puffy, buldged muscles that are just water that you'll lose by end of cycle? I know that if I gained like 15lbs and blew up like a balloon in a week or two I for sure aint keeping much of it...maybe 5% and 95% water so at a lower dose your just using M1T to "help" as a guide to build some muscle. Am I wrong here or?
I believe it is posted somewhere that M1t shuts you down at a certain dosage. So your body would not keep producing normal test level if you are on M1t. M1t will not supplement your normal test levels but instead replaces them. I know for sure (posted from blood tests) that M1t can shut you down completely at higher doses. But as I always state, I am 21 year old punk with no PH expereince yet (coming very soon). This is merely what I have read.

If you want you could always try it. M1t is cheap stuff. If you were running 2.5 mgs/ED you could get 120 days for $10. Most of what people say in here is all theory anyway.

Skark

Awards
  • Established
If you haven't tried it, yes starting low will be just fine. Some wet gain, few sides.....sounds like a deal to me. If after two weeks the gains aren't what you want, yeah bump it a little.

I keep waiting for Sledge to have one of his guys (who get free bloodwork) try and find out what the shutdown threshold is. 1mg, 2.5mg, whatever, I'd just like to know, plus whether the threshold depends on the type of product.

Imagine, running long cycles with no natty test interruption or PCT.....That would be a great bedtime story ;)

Matt, you listening? :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 25
Supplement Auction 2
Bing Crosby Anabolics 26