Beginner Cycle

akhan69

Awards
Yo waddup guys, heres the deal..Im alot confused about what I should start with, never really taken any steroid before. My plan was to take Testosterone Enanthate along with an oral, possibly Deca..My questions are, how should my cycle look like? I know for a beginner 400-500mg twice per week should be enough, how long should my cycle last? A MAJOR issue I need an answer for is, taking Nolvadex/HCG while AND after my cycle will help me sustain my T-levels? Im looking to bulk myself up a but and get some good muscle gains out of it, so I wanna know what you guys would suggest me starting off with?

Aside from that, I wanna know how Trenbolone Enanthate 200 would be for muscle gains?

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
use the damn search feature, then go have a birthday.

UniqueJustin

UniqueJustin

Awards
  • Established
For ur 1st cycle...500mgs of Test E a week with Clomid for your pct at the end should be fine. Have an AI on hand and Nolvadex just incase. Run that for 12 - 16 weeks and have fun. You can run HCG, if you do start it, do it in week 4 till ur last shot of test, wait 2 weeks and then start PCT for 4 weeks. :) 1st cycle just use Test, Then you can dabble after that.

TREN E 1st cycle...STOPPPPPPPPPPPPP...Dont Even Think About It...Don't even ask ask about it

AND DO A LOT OF RESEARCH BEFORE YOU DO AAS

akhan69

Awards
so you think test E would be enough? I shouldnt stack it for my first cycle?? yeah i will, thanks for the info bro..appreciate it. And Yeah ill do alot of research before i do AAS. :)

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
At 150 pounds and 20 years old you shouldnt even think about saying the word steroids. Even if youve been lifting and dieting consistently over 2 years, you should stilll let your body mature and develop fully...

get some creatine... and do some g**damn research lol

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
creatine 5g
whey protein 50

- no pct needed

start w/ that, no disrespect but youre 150... i started lifting at 140 and got to 215 naturally, you can too bud ;)

akhan69

Awards
yeah your right...

bezoe/geekpoop - trust me I did alot of research on roids for almost 6 months now..I just feel Im not stable right now and like im not gonna really grow anymore at the age of 20..friggin creatine i hate it because of water retention, if I dont take any for lets say a while after finishing one up then I lose all that water weight? whaat good is creatine then? Correct me if im wrong. :)... and yeah Im going to start taking whey protein plus weight gainer to bulk up a bit more, along with BCAAs and ZMA product and also Nitric Oxide product...So lets see how that goes, my diet is on and off, thats maybe why I keep wanting to refer myself to roids..but trust me, right now thats my last option to go for..but lets see how things turn out.. I was thinkin to try what I stated above and if not then possibly implement the idea of Test E..see how it works..with proper PCT ofcourse.. but no doubt you guys are def. right.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
well you can juice yourself to hell and back, blow up like a blimp, but if youre dieting is on and off I would assume / bet you're gonna lose 90% + of your gains. Which is fine and cool but idk about you but this shti gets kinda expensive, more of an investment ya know?

as far as your cycle questions, youd just want 1 or 2 things to start with. test e / c + some type of fast acting oral is pretty common cuz it works and ppl are happy w/ it.

hcg stimluates LH what means your balls keep working the entire time.

dont get to fancy w/ supps, at least thats my opinion. i just use creatine + a protein powder 90% of the time.

food is very anabolic, eat like a horse, good stuff of course ;)

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
Your first cycle is the best cycle.
Don't waste it right now.

You numbers are off as well.

Not bashing, at all, just saying...give it some more time. You have plenty of it...

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
steroids are not a shortcut. they are a way to push the the body past its own physical limitations. your body has not peeked at 150lbs and 20yrs old. you can not argue that your diet and training are in check with those numbers. so stop being lazy, do some research on your nutrition and stop the ridiculous talk about steroids.

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
yeah your right...

bezoe/geekpoop - trust me I did alot of research on roids for almost 6 months now..I just feel Im not stable right now and like im not gonna really grow anymore at the age of 20..friggin creatine i hate it because of water retention, if I dont take any for lets say a while after finishing one up then I lose all that water weight? whaat good is creatine then? Correct me if im wrong. :)... and yeah Im going to start taking whey protein plus weight gainer to bulk up a bit more, along with BCAAs and ZMA product and also Nitric Oxide product...So lets see how that goes, my diet is on and off, thats maybe why I keep wanting to refer myself to roids..but trust me, right now thats my last option to go for..but lets see how things turn out.. I was thinkin to try what I stated above and if not then possibly implement the idea of Test E..see how it works..with proper PCT ofcourse.. but no doubt you guys are def. right.
wrong...
creatine replaces atp during exercise when atp is depleted, thus allowing quicker recovery and more muscle energy during sets. More weight lifted for more reps will obviously yeild more muscle growth. The water is temporary

akhan69

Awards
alright... so heres where I stand:

Im going to get my diet back in order...Supplements I will be taking are:
Whey Protein(morning/night)
Weight gainer(Reason for this: Enough calories)
Nitric Oxide
ZMA product
BCAA OR A testosterone booster

Im still unsure about creatine? should I take creatine or not? Im hesitating because of all the products i will be taking already above? Thanks for talking some sense into me guys, think ill put a pause on the Test E cycle for now :p..

Aldross

Aldross

Awards
Creatine is a staple product on every BB supp shelf for a reason. It works, its cheap and had stood the test of time. Now go buy some GD creatine and start eating.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
alright... so heres where I stand:

Im going to get my diet back in order...Supplements I will be taking are:
Whey Protein(morning/night)
Weight gainer(Reason for this: Enough calories)
Nitric Oxide
ZMA product
BCAA OR A testosterone booster

Im still unsure about creatine? should I take creatine or not? Im hesitating because of all the products i will be taking already above? Thanks for talking some sense into me guys, think ill put a pause on the Test E cycle for now :p..
ditch the NO / ZMA /gainer

Id just roll w/

whey protein + creatine

make your own gainer use oatmeal + pb or stuff like that, $40 saved

akhan69

Awards
ditch the NO / ZMA /gainer

Id just roll w/

whey protein + creatine

make your own gainer use oatmeal + pb or stuff like that, $40 saved
Well The only reason Im adding the gainer is because Im a student whos working, so im literally outside my place all day and night, the gainer is for easy cals and I can easilly afford it, i get discounts on it so its all good. But why would you say to ditch the NO/ZMA?

ZMA should help with testosterone boost and increase in IGF-1?

NO: "increased blood flow, it is possible for the blood to deliver more nutrients to the muscles and in the process, helps make them bigger, moreover, since it helps in the reduction of inflammation"

Again, correct me if Im wrong. :)

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Well The only reason Im adding the gainer is because Im a student whos working, so im literally outside my place all day and night, the gainer is for easy cals and I can easilly afford it, i get discounts on it so its all good. But why would you say to ditch the NO/ZMA?

ZMA should help with testosterone boost and increase in IGF-1?

NO: "increased blood flow, it is possible for the blood to deliver more nutrients to the muscles and in the process, helps make them bigger, moreover, since it helps in the reduction of inflammation"

Again, correct me if Im wrong. :)
oh no I understand the reason for a gainer, but all a gainer is is protein powder + malto / dextrose usually. I was just saying you can use the protein youre going to buy + other stuff and make your own.

I just said no ZMA / NO cuz they cost extra money and arent the basics. Im a keep it simple type of guy.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im a keep it simple type of guy.
thankfully this doesnt apply to the bedroom.

"i want a lady in the street but a freak in the bed"

as much as NO products done really do sh!t they do feel great which is quite motivating. atleast for this nigga

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
thankfully this doesnt apply to the bedroom.

"i want a lady in the street but a freak in the bed"

as much as NO products done really do sh!t they do feel great which is quite motivating. atleast for this nigga
Lawl, freaky girls are sweet but sometimes you gotta show them who is the bish.

but as far as NO products yeah I agree, feel good but I dont actually get results from them, other than like vasculairy and a pump feeling

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
well you can juice yourself to hell and back, blow up like a blimp, but if youre dieting is on and off I would assume / bet you're gonna lose 90% + of your gains. Which is fine and cool but idk about you but this shti gets kinda expensive, more of an investment ya know?

as far as your cycle questions, youd just want 1 or 2 things to start with. test e / c + some type of fast acting oral is pretty common cuz it works and ppl are happy w/ it.

hcg stimluates LH what means your balls keep working the entire time.

dont get to fancy w/ supps, at least thats my opinion. i just use creatine + a protein powder 90% of the time.

food is very anabolic, eat like a horse, good stuff of course ;)
the fukkin post of the day!!!!

akhan69

Awards
arite well maybe ill leave the NO out of it since creatine will give me some good pumps anyways right? And yeah Ive been using gainer for like the longest time so I think I'll stick to that, other then that its whey protein, gainer, creatine, ZMA or testosterone booster and BCAAs