Single dose of triptorelin restarts mans hormones - AnabolicMinds.com

Single dose of triptorelin restarts mans hormones

1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

Single dose of triptorelin restarts mans hormones

Interesting short bit here. I came across this on another site.

Honestly all we see here in the Anabolics section of am is "CHECK THIS CYCLE!, IS THIS OK???!?!, NEED CYCLE ADVICE, CHECK OUT MY SICK LOG" which is all fine, really it is. But where the hell has the learning and researching gone into new articles, why are we not discussing new findings, possible roads of research and exploration that lie ahead? I find alot of this info on other boards and in medical journals, I think AM could use a nice boost with em. I am now making it my priority to bug the hell out of everyone with things I find interesting in relations to our love for the study of Anabolics/hormonal reactions within the body

Single dose of triptorelin gets bodybuilder’s hormones going again

"bodybuilder went to a doctor in September 2008 because he was depressed, had no energy and had lost all interest in sex. He told the doctor he’d been using steroids since he was 21.

The guy took 10-week courses. Typically he would inject a daily 25 mg nandrolone and 25 mg stanozolol for the first 8 weeks, and follow it with 2 weeks of 50 mg mesterolone daily [say: primo]. The following week he would take 50 mg clomid daily, and for the last week he’d inject himself three times with 2000 IE hCG.

Well, that’s what the doctors reported. Probably the man took hCG first and clomid after. What’s more the doses sound very responsible to us. If bodybuilders tell doctors how much steroids they’ve been using, in our experience you need to triple the doses.

How many courses the man took each year is also not mentioned in the article.

The bodybuilder did jack up his doses from 2005 to 2008. During the 8 weeks that he injected stanozolol and nandrolone, he also started to use boldenone, injecting an average of 50 mg per day for a period of 3 weeks. And that’s where it went wrong, according to the blood tests. The doctors examined the guy in September, but decided to just observe for a few months. A damaged axis often just needs time to recover. But when the doctors examined the bodybuilder’s blood again in January 2009, there had been hardly any improvement.

"

The doctors decided to treat the guy with the GnRH analogue triptorelin. GnRH is a hormone that consists of only 10 amino acids. It is produced in the brain by the hypothalamus and stimulates the production of FSH and LH by the pituitary gland. The hormones travel in the blood to the sex glands, where they get these to produce testosterone.

The bodybuilder responded immediately to the hormone treatment. Within several minutes the concentration of LH and FSH in his blood had risen.

The doctors saw the bodybuilder 10 days later. His energy had returned and the testosterone concentration in his blood had risen to 7 ng/ml. Another three weeks later, his testosterone level was still normal, and his libido had returned too.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

that is pretty cool! It would be nice to start seeing information around.
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Where can we get it? :P
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

INteresting. Would also be interested in some personal experiences with this...
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

Wonder what dose they gave him?!
    Would love to run triptorelin as PCT

//CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Triptorelin 1 day pct
    By swollen87 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 10-31-2011, 09:56 AM
  2. Trying to come off TRT, Triptorelin / HCG?
    By BatCountry in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-01-2011, 07:06 PM
  3. Triptorelin gets bodybuilder’s hormones going again
    By omni in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-09-2011, 08:53 PM
  4. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-16-2005, 07:27 AM