Needing some help with my B12 info, sites, possibilities, etc..

1. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.26%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Needing some help with my B12 info, sites, possibilities, etc..

I'm gonna order some B12 and wanted to know if I will be okay using a slin pin with it? I am gonna first try using it to cut my prop but I dunno how many cc's I'm gonna be able to hold in the sites I inject. I'm already doing 1.5cc EOD, and am rotating pecs, quads, and glutes....

I don't think I'll have much problem getting 2.5cc into my quads, glutes, but I'm just not too sure about my pecs...

What do you guys usually do with this sorta problem? I'm mostly taking the B12 for the effects it gives people....but was gonna try to cut it with my shots as well. Also, people that use it, how often? Do you use it ED, or EOD??

So, if not being able to fit all those cc's in my sites, then I'm just gonna hit other places up with a slin pin if possible to try and minimize pain. Actually, I guess I'm gonna have to do that anyways, if I go ED...

Any help here...??

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.94%

Alas i have read ur entire query.If u are gonna mix Prop in then U will have to inject IM.Thats gonna hurt like **** seing as the B12 will add to props acidic type burn.I dont think u will have probs with 2cc in the pecs but u will certainly build scar tissue and fast.
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.26%

Well thats what I'm asking, can I just use a slin pin for the B12 by itself in other areas. And from all I've read bro, the B12 eases the pain of prop, thats why you cut your gear....

Anybody else?? Dose frequency, slin pin useage...?

--thx
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.73%

I don't think I'm understanding you. Are you wanting to use the B12 in the same syringe with the Prop because if you are then your going to have to use a regular syringe. Slin pins only come in 1ml. If your wanting to just give the B12 in a slin pin then its fine. It can be given IM or sub Q. Usual dose is 500-1000mcg a day. I don't know if the Prop and B12 will mix very good considering one is oil and one is water based. I'm sure you can give it together but I would imagine they will seperate in the syringe.
  5. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.26%

Quote Originally Posted by ruffneck
    I don't think I'm understanding you. Are you wanting to use the B12 in the same syringe with the Prop because if you are then your going to have to use a regular syringe. Slin pins only come in 1ml. If your wanting to just give the B12 in a slin pin then its fine. It can be given IM or sub Q. Usual dose is 500-1000mcg a day. I don't know if the Prop and B12 will mix very good considering one is oil and one is water based. I'm sure you can give it together but I would imagine they will seperate in the syringe.
    LOL...yeah bro....I'm gonna mix my B12 with my prop on the days that I shoot my prop with a regular syringe. And since I'm only shooting my prop EOD, I gotta of course use another pin to shoot the B12 with for the days in between when I'm not shooting my prop...dig it?? And was asking if I could use a slin pin for those days that I'm only gonna be shooting the B12 to try and minimize pain as much as possible....sometimes I try to "over-explain" things, and it just ends up backfiring...Hehe..

But thank you....you answered my questions...
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.94%

Abdominal sub-q shots are painless.Go for it.

As for mixing,U might be surprised.I have seen reports of guys saying that it hurts like hell.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need some help with my Order #282233
    By bombBoogie in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-29-2007, 09:33 PM
  2. Need some help with my stack
    By jrob24 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-04-2007, 10:33 AM
  3. Need some help with my chest workout.
    By ArnoldIsMyIdol in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-27-2006, 06:00 AM
  4. I need some help with my superdrol cycle plz
    By cabby in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-07-2006, 03:22 AM
  5. Need some help with my IBM laptop...
    By lifted in forum General Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-06-2005, 08:21 PM