goin with "RAGE RV2" and - epi or h-drol? - for next cycle...

skwidstyle

Awards
hello there --- great forums most of you are pretty mature & well mannered and are pretty knowledgeable about ph's/steroids & what not.
so, i have decided that my next cycle is going to be with a product called RAGE RV2, which consists of 30mg tren & 150mg 4ad per capsule, recommended dose 3 caps a day (30 day cycle). now about a year ago i did a 5 week cycle of just 30 mg tren 3 times a day & was very happy with the results. i hear of all the sides people are scared of & experience & to pct with serms & all of that but i tell you i honestly did not experience any negative sides. bp a little high but my own cycle assist of red yeast rice, celery seed extract, nac, hawthorne berries, milk thistle, l-lysine, policosonal, saw palmetto, oil of oregano & a high quality liquid multi-vite i guess were sufficient in keeping any sides in check. pct'd with just reversitol, formadex & activate extreme for approx. 5 weeks and to this day i feel just fine & no negative sides were experienced other than the slightly high bp.
so i ask of you guys with experience with the substances, do you suggest running h-drol or epistane with the tren & 4ad, and how much of either one for weeks 1 through 4? please consider that i am 35 years old & obviously my body is pretty tolerable to tren alone.
... will be pct'ing with just reversitol formestane & activate again -- if i should throw something else in there due to the 4ad & either epi or h-drol please let me know -- but otc only as i have personally decided that that would be the only route i wanna go & sufficed with tren.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
uhmm your going to be running muliple compounds which means ur going to need a serm- also you might wanna get bloodwork dude- just cause u feel fine doesnt mean u r.....tren is known for its shutdown.....just a suggestion. If ur going to do anything run the epistane along side the tren....but dude ur going to need a serm

skwidstyle

Awards
thank you for that suggestion, but i've read of many people saying they had a serm on hand but felt no need to use it, even with multiple compound stacks, ... & i mean i read this all the time in different threads. i guess it comes down to everyone's body reacts different to different things.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i guess its a risk and if ur willing to take it then take it i suppose....i wouldnt do it but hey it aint my body so I respect that....epistane is the compound I would recoomend

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LOL im not even going to touch this one. Welcome to the land of bad decisions OP.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wow.... That is all!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hello there --- great forums most of you are pretty mature & well mannered and are pretty knowledgeable about ph's/steroids & what not.
thank you for the compliment.

you seem pretty mature & well mannered too, and are pretty knowledgeable about pro hormones/steroids & stuff too.

90mg of pro dienolone + 450mg of 1,4ad (bold) + 30mg of epistane + otc post cycle therapy= sick azz gainz bro!

I think you are all set.
:popcorn: :stupid: :rofl:
:eek:uttahere:

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thank you for the compliment.

you seem pretty mature & well mannered too, and are pretty knowledgeable about pro hormones/steroids & stuff too.

90mg of pro dienolone + 450mg of 1,4ad (bold) + 30mg of epistane + otc post cycle therapy= sick azz gainz bro!

I think you are all set. :veryhappy:
Your gains will be AMAZING but without a SERM you WONT KEEP THEM AND YOU WILL HAVE WASTED wasted ur cycle- not to mention risking ur balls

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your gains will be AMAZING but without a SERM you WONT KEEP THEM AND YOU WILL HAVE WASTED wasted ur cycle- not to mention risking ur balls
na, didn't you read, he said it can be done.

make sure you log it.

:popcorn:

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
na, didn't you read, he said it can be done.

make sure you log it.

:popcorn:

Oh, oh he said it can be done? Nvm then ur good to go dude:stooges: