Thai Labz Meso Diol

orca0294

Awards
Hey- I went to a local supp shop and the owner was selling thai labz products. A buddy of mine was taking thai labz tribol 60 and got swelled up. He recommended taking the following formula of Thai Labz Meso Diol for a good clean bulk. Does anyone know anything about this formula?

13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5 (10)-diene-17-one 40mg

4-chloro-17a-methyl-andro 4 -ene3, 17b-diol 20mg

2a-3a-epithic-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol 10mg

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
epistane, halodrol, max LMG. I'm guessing dose is 3 caps a day, 2 would be kinda weaksauce. At 3 the max LMG dose gets pretty high and you might experience prolactin sides if susceptible to them. Personally I think mixes like that are crap... if you are like me then you'll get gyno within a few days from the Max LMG making the product useless.

I'd spend the $$ on something else, especially if this is a first PH run.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the third one- looks like epistane the second one is a 4- chloro which means it could be hdrol or pmag not sure I will look at y reference I do not know about the top one- the third one is the only one I have ran but what is the epithic are u sure it isnt epithio?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
epistane, halodrol, max LMG. I'm guessing dose is 3 caps a day, 2 would be kinda weaksauce. At 3 the max LMG dose gets pretty high and you might experience prolactin sides if susceptible to them. Personally I think mixes like that are crap... if you are like me then you'll get gyno within a few days from the Max LMG making the product useless.

I'd spend the $$ on something else, especially if this is a first PH run.
Come on now, everyone loves to rock prolactin gyno!!:stooges:

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
oh chicks just love it when your nipples are bigger than theirs, they're not used to that on a man

Mattinde520

Awards
"thai labz" - sounds legit right?
Took this stuff & didn't do anything but rip my liver to pieces. Lost libido and was very pricey. Just don't know about this stuff