New Long-Acting Oral Testosterone!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Was reading MD mag came across this article, went online to the "Journal of Andrology" site to check it out.

Here are the links

Pharmacokinetics of Two Novel Formulations of Modified Release Oral Testosterone Alone and with Finasteride in Normal Men with Experimental Hypogonadism -- Snyder et al., 10.2164/jandrol.109.009746 -- Journal of Andrology

For a PDF of the document

and

Pharmacokinetics of Two Novel Formulations of Modified Release Oral Testosterone Alone and with Finasteride in Normal Men with Experimental Hypogonadism -- Snyder et al., 10.2164/jandrol.109.009746 -- Journal of Andrology

For an abstract.

Very interesting indeed, it seems oral delivery for treatment of hypogonadism is improving. Supposedly much less liver toxic as well than normal oral steroids. Interesting, no?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
still lightyears away, this line says it all:

"In the testosterone plus finasteride group, the 600 mg doses for all three formulations resulted in supraphysiologic serum testosterone concentrations for up to 6 hours after administration."

in the group that got 600mg (the high dose) and finasteride (which stops conversion to DHT so test stays higher longer) their levels were above what they should be for no more than 6 hours.

Doesn't seem to me like eating lots of testosterone is the answer.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Needle please. I like my shots; easy, cheap, and it works well.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
True its no end solution, but still its a good step farther than before. And about the light years comment...look how far we have come in the last 20 years, the next 20 are bound to be crazy.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
WAIT WAIT WAIT!
FINA HELPS MAKES TEST STRONGER???????????? even inj T

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
can u explain pls in detail

skratch

Awards
guys I started taking fina,about .25mg every 2-3 days for about 6 months now and Im def getting bigger,If you take it right you can get gains off it.If you take too much you can kiss your sex drive goodbuy tho.I take nolva like 3 days on every 2-3 weeks to lower my estrogen too because this stuff will raise estrogen also.

I read that a verysmall amount is needed to kill all dht on your sculp and that stuff works.My hair is fuller and way softer and its def growing more.

Im thinking about running a low dose 10mg/day dbol cycle for like 40 days to see what would happen.