AMP of Hcg. I can see right through it, i still have a question.

Billy the kid

Board Supporter
Awards
I will use the pen cap method to open my amp of HCG.
When i get the top off, what should i expect? is it an open vial at this point, Or does it have a membrane for the needle to poke through?

Do i need to worry about glass fragments?

Thanks

ruffneck

ruffneck

Awards
No membrane. If you get a clean break then you shouldn't have to worry about glass. If the top shatters then I would filter it.

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Get Pinz carries a nice amp opener that is rather cheap.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
if you dont plan on opening a lot of amps....score the lid w/ a knife for an easier break...

if you are, then by all means get that amp opener

myofreak

Awards
I made a small mistake today reconstituting my HCG.I forgot to swab my vial before i stuck my vent pin in the empty vial.I realized my mistake,pulled the vent pin out ,swabbed the vial and put a clean vent pin in.I also broke the amp and it had small pieces about the table.I just hope that my size 27 needles will not allow any micro-shards of glass into my sub-q shots.I will check tomorrow to see if any glass has settled though i think i am just being freaky paranoid.

Disclaimer:Myofreak does not condone the use of new scientific terms such as the one used above .ie(micro-shards)patent pending.

Billy the kid

Board Supporter
Awards
I made a small mistake today reconstituting my HCG.I forgot to swab my vial before i stuck my vent pin in the empty vial.I realized my mistake,pulled the vent pin out ,swabbed the vial and put a clean vent pin in.I also broke the amp and it had small pieces about the table.I just hope that my size 27 needles will not allow any micro-shards of glass into my sub-q shots.I will check tomorrow to see if any glass has settled though i think i am just being freaky paranoid.

Disclaimer:Myofreak does not condone the use of new scientific terms such as the one used above .ie(micro-shards)patent pending.
This is exactly the type of thing i was anticipating. I would prefer to keep the micro-shards to minimum as well. You never know how small a micro-shard can be, until it sticks you in the toe.

It would probably be better to buy the 1500iu vials instead of the 5000. This way i know my batch is fresh. Instead of making a batch and keeping it throughout the cycle.

On another note. I will mix my HCG at 500iu per ml and use 250iu EOD along with my test prop. I assume it will also dilute my prop , which will lessen the chance of painful injections. Does this make sense?

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
This is exactly the type of thing i was anticipating. I would prefer to keep the micro-shards to minimum as well. You never know how small a micro-shard can be, until it sticks you in the toe.

It would probably be better to buy the 1500iu vials instead of the 5000. This way i know my batch is fresh. Instead of making a batch and keeping it throughout the cycle.

On another note. I will mix my HCG at 500iu per ml and use 250iu EOD along with my test prop. I assume it will also dilute my prop , which will lessen the chance of painful injections. Does this make sense?
I prefer the 5,000 iu stuff over 1500. I mix mine at 1000iu per cc in a sterile vial and shoot 250iu twice a week for the first half of my cycle and 500iu twice a week for the last half of my cycle.

I'm not sure if hcg will dilute your prop since hcg is water based and the other oil. I could be wrong though...

ruffneck

ruffneck

Awards
You can put the two in the same syringe but as far as diluting it, HCG is a water based and the Prop is oil so they won't dilute. They will seperate in the syringe.

myofreak

Awards
Maybe u should find some sterile oil and dilute ur prop.These guys are right oil and water dont mix and it might cause more pain.