AMP of Hcg. I can see right through it, i still have a question. - AnabolicMinds.com

AMP of Hcg. I can see right through it, i still have a question.

1. New Member

AMP of Hcg. I can see right through it, i still have a question.

I will use the pen cap method to open my amp of HCG.
    When i get the top off, what should i expect? is it an open vial at this point, Or does it have a membrane for the needle to poke through?

Do i need to worry about glass fragments?

Thanks

2. New Member

No membrane. If you get a clean break then you shouldn't have to worry about glass. If the top shatters then I would filter it.
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  182 lbs.

Get Pinz carries a nice amp opener that is rather cheap.
    •   

4. IBE Representative

if you dont plan on opening a lot of amps....score the lid w/ a knife for an easier break...

if you are, then by all means get that amp opener
  5. New Member

I made a small mistake today reconstituting my HCG.I forgot to swab my vial before i stuck my vent pin in the empty vial.I realized my mistake,pulled the vent pin out ,swabbed the vial and put a clean vent pin in.I also broke the amp and it had small pieces about the table.I just hope that my size 27 needles will not allow any micro-shards of glass into my sub-q shots.I will check tomorrow to see if any glass has settled though i think i am just being freaky paranoid.

Disclaimer:Myofreak does not condone the use of new scientific terms such as the one used above .ie(micro-shards)patent pending.
  6. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by myofreak
    I made a small mistake today reconstituting my HCG.I forgot to swab my vial before i stuck my vent pin in the empty vial.I realized my mistake,pulled the vent pin out ,swabbed the vial and put a clean vent pin in.I also broke the amp and it had small pieces about the table.I just hope that my size 27 needles will not allow any micro-shards of glass into my sub-q shots.I will check tomorrow to see if any glass has settled though i think i am just being freaky paranoid.

Disclaimer:Myofreak does not condone the use of new scientific terms such as the one used above .ie(micro-shards)patent pending.
    This is exactly the type of thing i was anticipating. I would prefer to keep the micro-shards to minimum as well. You never know how small a micro-shard can be, until it sticks you in the toe.

It would probably be better to buy the 1500iu vials instead of the 5000. This way i know my batch is fresh. Instead of making a batch and keeping it throughout the cycle.

On another note. I will mix my HCG at 500iu per ml and use 250iu EOD along with my test prop. I assume it will also dilute my prop , which will lessen the chance of painful injections. Does this make sense?
  7. Hang'n & Bang'n

Quote Originally Posted by Billy the kid
    This is exactly the type of thing i was anticipating. I would prefer to keep the micro-shards to minimum as well. You never know how small a micro-shard can be, until it sticks you in the toe.

It would probably be better to buy the 1500iu vials instead of the 5000. This way i know my batch is fresh. Instead of making a batch and keeping it throughout the cycle.

On another note. I will mix my HCG at 500iu per ml and use 250iu EOD along with my test prop. I assume it will also dilute my prop , which will lessen the chance of painful injections. Does this make sense?
    I prefer the 5,000 iu stuff over 1500. I mix mine at 1000iu per cc in a sterile vial and shoot 250iu twice a week for the first half of my cycle and 500iu twice a week for the last half of my cycle.

I'm not sure if hcg will dilute your prop since hcg is water based and the other oil. I could be wrong though...
  8. New Member

You can put the two in the same syringe but as far as diluting it, HCG is a water based and the Prop is oil so they won't dilute. They will seperate in the syringe.
  9. New Member

Maybe u should find some sterile oil and dilute ur prop.These guys are right oil and water dont mix and it might cause more pain.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Shout out to SNS and I can see a ton of new products on the way!
    By bolt10 in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 07-26-2013, 08:50 PM
  2. Can a MOD please pm me? I have a question.
    By reptone in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-02-2009, 09:50 PM
  3. The neccessity of HCG, and methyl 1-test?
    By Tiabin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-17-2003, 07:27 PM
  4. Webspace so everyone can see the videos
    By LakeMountD in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-28-2003, 09:10 PM
  5. Amount of 1test that can be put into AndroSpray
    By nsruffryder34 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-05-2003, 02:18 PM