zoloft and steroids???

1. zoloft and steroids???

any 1 mix the 2 probly very stupid thing 2 do but any1 do it??

2. I take an anti depressent and I am finsihing up my second cylce of orals....its been fine- be careful though do not run nolva on zoloft i am almost postive nolva and zoloft compete read on tunedsports.com about anti depressents and steroids good info there
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie

3. thx tht was very helpfull i usualy run noval for my cycles and now i no its useless

4. I am currently taking 40mg of paxil per day and I'm the middle of a test anadrol cycle and I feel great. I am on the paxil because of OCD and anxiety. I'm a happy mf! But I'll have to check out that read. There isn't a whole lot of info out there on roids and anti depressants so I hope your thread gets alot more posts.

5. There is no direct interaction, however steroids can exacerbate the symptoms of conditions that the zoloft normally treats.

6. np I read about the interference of nolva and anti depressents- glad I did so Im running clomid and torem and stay away from nolva not cause it dont work but because it is useless while on certain meds
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie

7. well im still learning and ive only ran 1 cycle so fare with noval and clomid ,, but whats a good AI tht doesnt interfere with the zoloft and will still get the job done

8. I dont know if AI compete with antidepressents- I only know of Nolva that does- I would google it bud- honestly the only roids I have ever ran are non armoatizing and I am preparing for a cycle in the winter of m14add that can- so im researching it too! If you find anything out lemme know
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie

Similar Forum Threads

1. Zoloft and Toremifene
    By Turfman in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-27-2011, 11:46 AM
  2. Methyl 1-d xl and zoloft??
    By sc1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-13-2008, 12:25 PM
  3. SUperdrol and Zoloft???
    By mute in forum Anabolics