I HATE THIS

fmfws185

Awards
I know that this has nothing to do with aas but since I'm always in this forum I might as well post this.
Talking to some buddies of mine today. They haven't seen me in like 2 years. Last time they saw me I was fat now I'm ripped. Anyways there's sitting there drinking beer they offer me one I decline cuz I'm not a happy drunk. Well there talking abt how big I look and the most irritating thing I hear is say "ya I'm gonna start working out pretty soon I'm jst trying to gain a little bit more weight then I'm gonna turn it all into muscle" hahahahaha I'm sitting there like.............oh ok we'll...........good luck with that.
I hate when people sit there and think that they can turn fat into muscle that is the most annoying thing. I'm pretty sure u guys have came across something like that lol

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dude, we have a general conversation section lol..

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Got some nice good dumbass friends there lol. I've heard a lot of people say that muscle turns into fat if you don't use it (which is equally idiotic) but never heard someone talking about turning fat into muscle.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Got some nice good dumbass friends there lol. I've heard a lot of people say that muscle turns into fat if you don't use it (which is equally idiotic) but never heard someone talking about turning fat into muscle.
I have heard a lot of people say that and its kinda sad..

fmfws185

Awards
I have heard a lot of people say that and its kinda sad..
And the most ironic part is that they say that while drinking beer.
And they have a straight up beer belly.
Lmao and he says it while rubbing his stomach HAHAHA man I'm busting up jst thinking abt it

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
lol yeah... your friends are dumbasses. and turning fat into muscle... that'd be kind of be the ultimate magic trick wouldn't it... like turning lead into gold

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
exactly like turning lead into gold, lol. They think they're gonna look like you in a couple months though that's great for them, ignorance is bliss.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
exactly like turning lead into gold, lol. They think they're gonna look like you in a couple months though that's great for them, ignorance is bliss.
Ignorance is bliss, but its like an elastic band. The longer you stretch it out the more its gona hurt when it snaps back.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah that's the reality check, slap to the fukkin face.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
1. REPPING YOU FOR TAKIN ATTENTION AWAY FROM IDIOTIC HDROL THREADS.
2. i got a few of those too like it is easy to build muscle LMFAO, fav. " hey if i worked out like you i would be bigger than you" then i replied, " why dont you go ahead try" then never follow up LMFAO