Thinking of starting up again, but have some ??'s

1. Registered User
    Answers

Thinking of starting up again, but have some ??'s

I have had about 4 fina/test cycles. My last one was about a yr ago. My concern is that during my last cycle I would do my injections and in the delts and glutes I would get pressure/force when injecting. Sometimes the needle would start to rise up and the pressure would be so strong that I could barely get the oil in. I was wondering if this was from scar tissue? And does your body ever repair itself? I was using 25g and 27g pins mainly 27g. Thanks

2. Gate Keeper
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Breezed_one
    I have had about 4 fina/test cycles. My last one was about a yr ago. My concern is that during my last cycle I would do my injections and in the delts and glutes I would get pressure/force when injecting. Sometimes the needle would start to rise up and the pressure would be so strong that I could barely get the oil in. I was wondering if this was from scar tissue? And does your body ever repair itself? I was using 25g and 27g pins mainly 27g. Thanks
    I would say rotate to some other sites and don't use 27g pins for oil. 25g should be the highest you go unless it's water based or slin ect....
  3. Hang'n & Bang'n
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jminis
    I would say rotate to some other sites and don't use 27g pins for oil. 25g should be the highest you go unless it's water based or slin ect....
    I agree... and don't push so hard on the syrinige plunger. Take your time when injecting. I inject at a rate of about 30 seconds per cc.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-08-2012, 03:46 PM
  2. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 09-10-2008, 12:04 PM
  3. Thinking of M-Drol, First Cycle, Need Some Input
    By Secondlook in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-11-2008, 06:12 PM
  4. How would you stop HGH and then start up again??
    By FullyBuilt in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-28-2006, 08:06 AM
  5. Thinking of starting a website..Help please
    By DieTrying in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-17-2004, 11:11 PM