Thinking of starting up again, but have some ??'s - AnabolicMinds.com

Thinking of starting up again, but have some ??'s

Thinking of starting up again, but have some ??'s

I have had about 4 fina/test cycles. My last one was about a yr ago. My concern is that during my last cycle I would do my injections and in the delts and glutes I would get pressure/force when injecting. Sometimes the needle would start to rise up and the pressure would be so strong that I could barely get the oil in. I was wondering if this was from scar tissue? And does your body ever repair itself? I was using 25g and 27g pins mainly 27g. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Breezed_one
    I have had about 4 fina/test cycles. My last one was about a yr ago. My concern is that during my last cycle I would do my injections and in the delts and glutes I would get pressure/force when injecting. Sometimes the needle would start to rise up and the pressure would be so strong that I could barely get the oil in. I was wondering if this was from scar tissue? And does your body ever repair itself? I was using 25g and 27g pins mainly 27g. Thanks
    I would say rotate to some other sites and don't use 27g pins for oil. 25g should be the highest you go unless it's water based or slin ect....

Quote Originally Posted by jminis
    I would say rotate to some other sites and don't use 27g pins for oil. 25g should be the highest you go unless it's water based or slin ect....
    I agree... and don't push so hard on the syrinige plunger. Take your time when injecting. I inject at a rate of about 30 seconds per cc.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-08-2012, 03:46 PM
  2. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 09-10-2008, 12:04 PM
  3. Thinking of M-Drol, First Cycle, Need Some Input
    By Secondlook in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-11-2008, 06:12 PM
  4. How would you stop HGH and then start up again??
    By FullyBuilt in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-28-2006, 08:06 AM
  5. Thinking of starting a website..Help please
    By DieTrying in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-17-2004, 11:11 PM