Mass Tabs or Halo-Diol

wannabeBIG

Awards
This is going to be my second ph cycle ever.. I ran The One last year and now I feel Im ready for another ph .

I purchased both of these products before the ban :
Mass Tabs
Halo-diol by armor nutrition

The released info on banned products said mass contained SD and Halo was Sd and Tren. So my question is has anyone here used Halo-diol and whats your opinion on this? Also which would be best for my next cycle if it matters? I read over the sd for dummies and can I safely apply that to the Halo-diol or should a different route be taken with that product?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just go with the mass tabs, liver support and a decent PCT.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
edit: yeah i misread halo-diol as hdrol/sd instead of sd/tren. Still not a good combination for most people, huge shutdown

the mass tabs alone, as gamer suggested, are a better bet

wannabeBIG

Awards
Thanks for the input.. I'll go with the mass tabs this round and see how I respond to SD then either sell or use the Halo afterwards.

kyran

Awards
Mass tabs is just superdrol..
I thought there was quite a debate about this, a lot of people were debating whether it was SD or Methylstenbolone in them? From what I understand there is still no real answer, but please correct me if I am wrong because I have a bottle of this too.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I thought there was quite a debate about this, a lot of people were debating whether it was SD or Methylstenbolone in them? From what I understand there is still no real answer, but please correct me if I am wrong because I have a bottle of this too.
Its like superdrol but a DHB instead of a DHT molecule.. Thats what I found, it is similar..

kyran

Awards
Yeah I could never really find any legitimate final results for any tests on it. From what I remember the only thing that IDS released about the compound was that "MethylSten^tm" was to be thought of as "Superdrol with an attitude" rofl. Also they dont list how much is in each pill which really sucks because if you respond well to it, you don't really know what compound is in it nor do you know the dosage that worked well for you!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
mass tabs were only superdrol.

P.A. tested both versions and it came out as sd. so for a legit methylstenbolone product has not been released.

another source (grambo) also confirmed it was just sd.

TankerBiskits

TankerBiskits

Awards
2,17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-1-ene-3-one >>> is methylsten
2a, 17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one >>> is superdrol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
General Chat 3
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Cycle Logs 4
OTC Drug 1
Post Cycle Therapy 4