M1T and MDien

U of R Man

Awards
Trying to do a legal stack...How does this sound

Weeks 1-6: M1T at 20 mg a day split morning and night
Weeks 1-3: MDien at 4 mg a day split evenly throughout the day

Currently 190 pounds and 5'8"...14 percent bf

Have experience with ph's but not the new methylated compounds. Let me know what you guys think...

U of R Man

Awards

Have experience with ph's but not the new methylated compounds. Let me know what you guys think...
Forgot to mention I'll be taking milk thistle for my liver and possibly ala...

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established

About M Dien I know not much, but 6 weeks of M1T at 20mg a day is going to shut you down hard. Also there's no mention of what you're planning for PCT. When using M1T in a stack people generally use the other compounds to alleviate the sides, which I don't think M Dien will do. Also there are a few threads here warning about stacking M Dien with anything, but mostly aromatizing compounds seems to be the concern. Also, both might have other associated problems that could cause gyno if usued improperly.

Lastly, M1T isn't a prohormone, it is a steroid, treat it as such.

DougMan

Awards

I would test your self with a M1t/4AD cycle to see how you react to M1t. If you are one of the lucky ones who have little to no sides then maybe you could run that. M1t shuts you down in about 3 days. So you are basically going to be shut down for 6 weeks.

Research some other threads and then PM some people that have some experience with M1t. I personally do not, so what do I know?nothing. I am merely suggesting that you take caution before diving into a 6 week M1t cycle. Although without some 4AD I doubt you would make it 6 weeks unless you were just out to prove a point.

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
why are you stacking them, why not just run either or? usually when people stack, it's w/ test/4ad.

if you MUST stack, 20mg seems on the high side for the m1t.

I saw someone, i cant remember where, maybe avant.. stacking 6mg mdien w/ 5mg m1t and seemed to do alright. who knows how he'd do w/ just a higher dose of mdien or m1t by themselves..

why not just try running a "high" dose of mdien by itself?

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
6 weeks of m1t = ouch
Yeah, and at 20mgs/ED no less. I'd think he'd be better off running hte m1t for 3 weeks and the m-dien for 6 weeks, using m1t for last three weeks. Also cut the dosage of m1t to 10mgs/ED max, 5mgs might be better. I'd get bloodwork done up too with your intended cycle. If you do run your intended cycle post a log cuz I'd be really interested in your results.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 17
Anabolics 5
Anabolics 10
Kristopher Cycle Logs 78
Anabolics 2