edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Ok heres the deal

I have 2 prescriptions both for 10ml Test Cyp with 6 refill

I live in NY which does not do refills

I need an online phramcy that will take my script

I realise they are not supposed to mail controlled substance but im told there are some Canadions that will.

Well i cant find one and im asking for your help

Anybody got any ideas?

Thank You

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established
so you get 12 10ml vials with these prescriptions?

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
wow how ever you pulled that off congrats :veryhappy:
Well Dr wrote up 1 with 6 refills then i lost it so he just mailed me a new one

I found the origonal.... LOL

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
maybe you should "accidentally" lose it again lol
Lol...

Prob is i live in NY and they dont do refills

so i need online pharmacy that will mail,

I could take em to NJ and just fill monthly

but mail would be very nice

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
NY has some strict schedule 3 laws but I didn't know it was this strict. I got my pharmacy license in Delaware but I'm from NY, lemme look into some stuff.

As far as online pharmacies, they say they take scripts sometimes as a cover when in reality they hand it out like candy. Has your insurance approved your care? Also, I received a memo yesterday stating test cyp is on manufacture backorder US wide...good luck finding some as of now. I'll let you know what I find.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
is it really worth having to go to dirrty Jersey every month???

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
maybe you should "accidentally" lose it again lol
In most states schedule 3 controlled medications are only good for 6 months from the time written. If u stocke up it would be pointless. In reality you'd get 1 bottle with 5 refills to satisfy the 6 month time frame. Don't think you can modify a date on the prescription, this is against federal law and will het u in DEEP trouble.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
NY has some strict schedule 3 laws but I didn't know it was this strict. I got my pharmacy license in Delaware but I'm from NY, lemme look into some stuff.

As far as online pharmacies, they say they take scripts sometimes as a cover when in reality they hand it out like candy. Has your insurance approved your care? Also, I received a memo yesterday stating test cyp is on manufacture backorder US wide...good luck finding some as of now. I'll let you know what I find.
Oh i got plenty stashed :)

Y its Ins approved but they will only cover one script on my own with the other... I dont wanna fill in NY tho as they wont honor the refills

Yea man id appreciate it if you can find anything out

If i could find a pharmacy that will mail id be G2G, Delaware will they do refills for Test Cyp?

Thx man

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
is it really worth having to go to dirrty Jersey every month???
You crack me up,

but your right, no its not :) thats why im asking the brilliant minds here at AM

Need pharmacy that will mail

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established

This is why you just buy black market...they never run out of stock :32:

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Contacted some people for you. Testosterone is considered a schedule 2 in NY, which means no refills and only 1 month allowed to dispense. Thank all the drug dealers for this recently changed law.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Contacted some people for you. Testosterone is considered a schedule 2 in NY, which means no refills and only 1 month allowed to dispense. Thank all the drug dealers for this recently changed law.
yea but i can take the script it out of state say NJ and fill there where they do refills, im gonna call drugstore.com to

question is will the mail to me

or do i have to pick up physically from Pharmacy?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
That's pharmacists' discretion if they would send it to you. I'm gonna say no especially with you being out of state. Only way they would is if you were a regular or something and you had an emergency that your script had to be mailed. When it comes to controlled medications no pharmacist is going to put their license on the line like that.

Some states won't allow narcotic filling from other states and the eastern seaboard is pretty strict.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Go for Express Scripts... they fill 90 days at least.