Whats the difference?

SilverZ06

Awards
I know they are made by different companies and one says Test E 200 and the other is Test E 250, which I honestly am not sure what the 200 and 250 stands for, but the one on the right is more yellow. Is this based on the 200 and 250? Just curious.

Thanks

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
the # means how many mg per ml the substance is......u really didnt know that?

the color depends on what oils were used making it.

SilverZ06

Awards
I figured it had to do with concentration but I wasn't positive. Always have had Test E 200.

SilverZ06

Awards
Ok, 2 more dumb questions and I'm done:

1.) Are either of the companies that make the above good?

2.) I was running 500mgs a week on the 200, do I still do the 500mgs a week on the 250?

I asked a friend who has been doing steroids for some time now and he didn't have an answer as he has always run Sust and uses the 1cc vials

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BD is made by everyone and anyone, real BD went out of business 3 or so years ago. So theres no telling.

And I never heard of the other lab.

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
No, one is more concentrated then the other. Hence Nos's explanation of mg per ml of susbtance

To breakdown..
1 ml of 200 = 200mg
1 ml of 250 = 250mg

I dont use gear, but I do know that if you dont know the difference in dosage strengths and concentration, you probably are going to screw yourself up. But thats okay, they'll be more room at the gym for the rest of us.

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
Ok, 2 more dumb questions and I'm done:

1.) Are either of the companies that make the above good?

2.) I was running 500mgs a week on the 200, do I still do the 500mgs a week on the 250?

I asked a friend who has been doing steroids for some time now and he didn't have an answer as he has always run Sust and uses the 1cc vials
heh yeah dude you're not ready... lol you really need to research more. and not to be a d*ck but you're right, those are really dumb questions