Interesting and True Story For You Guys...

mball52

Awards
  • Established
So, I did a cut from 232 lbs, down to 206 before i did a cycle of Finaflex 1-Andro. During the cut, my bench went from a max of 345 to about 310. When i was on cycle, my max was about 330. Here's the kicker. In terms of gains and the mildness of the cycle, i decided to not waste my nolva when i didn't exactly get great gains. I have been using PCT Revolution by Redefine after the cycle. I did lose my cycle weight (I was up to 216, i'm at 206 again now). But the strange part is my bench. Just yesterday in the gym, i hit 375 one time very easily. Anyone have any idea why my strength is going through the roof on a POST CYCLE? haha, just figured i would share this with y'all as i'm very excited about it.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
could be since ur on PCT the orals are still in ur blood for a while, plus ur stacking it with ur pct. remember just because ur done with ur cycle does not mean it is done with you. i am doing 8-9 weeks of SD chances r its gonna be active in my body another month maybe after i drop it. remmeber HALF-LIFE?

mball52

Awards
  • Established
That's a great point man, never really thought about that. Also, a side note, I hit 385 today for one rep, and could've definitely done more. Thanks for the insight man, gave me a whole new perspective.

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
could be since ur on PCT the orals are still in ur blood for a while, plus ur stacking it with ur pct. remember just because ur done with ur cycle does not mean it is done with you. i am doing 8-9 weeks of SD chances r its gonna be active in my body another month maybe after i drop it. remmeber HALF-LIFE?
Why would you run SD for 8+ weeks? That is definitely going to turn your liver into a bag of ****... If you want a longer cycle run injectables.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
lol my cycle very complex IT does have 2 inJ

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LOL bro, SD will be outa your system completely a few days after halting cycle..

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That's a great point man, never really thought about that. Also, a side note, I hit 385 today for one rep, and could've definitely done more. Thanks for the insight man, gave me a whole new perspective.
what day post cycle are you?

trippn

trippn

Awards
Why would you run SD for 8+ weeks? That is definitely going to turn your liver into a bag of ****... If you want a longer cycle run injectables.
Jasen's liver is made of steel! Lol! Complex cycle is putting it mildly.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
loll

week 1-4 was SD and anadrol ~ sd 30mg ; anadrol 50mg
week 4-8 is just SD ~ sd 40mg
week 1-16 T ~ 1000mg/ week
week 4-16 Tren-E ~ 500mg/ week

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
plan was just to stop orals on week 5. and run only T, then i got my hands on tren so i decided ehhhhhh whut da heck run it 4 more week drop anadrol and wait for tren-e to kick in then drop all orals. and on my final month-ish roughly week 11-16 will be winnie maybe....

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
my internal organs are good cuz i use heavy **** load of support supps most ppl on here dont use and i use only once a year.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
jasen you can't just take a lot of milk thistle and say that makes it all better. the only way to know your organs are good is by getting them checked.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
i used MT, choline and some other stuff, as well as pulsing some pharma liver product, can't recal the name

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
though I DEF do not recommened anyone else doing this lmao

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
i get ALOT of gas when i take 2grams of MT :(

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i dunno. I always gain a lot on bench during stuff like superdrol then lose all of it. If i kept even a small fraction of my strength gains then i'd be benching way over 400 by now. I guess you're training well keep it up. Pressing a lot of singles is the best way to bench more but i can't go heavy anymore

mball52

Awards
  • Established
i dunno. I always gain a lot on bench during stuff like superdrol then lose all of it. If i kept even a small fraction of my strength gains then i'd be benching way over 400 by now. I guess you're training well keep it up. Pressing a lot of singles is the best way to bench more but i can't go heavy anymore
i've been doing 5-4-3-2-1 on bench alot recently. my next cycle will be superdrol. but i don't plan on running it for awhile. once my gains stop for awhile naturally. but thanks man, i appreciate the response.

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
loll

Dude, no offense but that just isn't smart at all...
Why not do it like this
1-4 sd and drol
1-14 test
1-12 tren

the results probably aren't going to be noticed between the two cycles and my layout will keep you healthier. Even while taking support supps that cycle is going to take a toll on your health and your immune system. All that juice will go to waste if you get sick mid-cycle and can't recover quickly because your immune system is shot.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
well like i said in other thread. OTHER ppl should never do this. this is just me cuz i know my bodys limit

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Jasen mistakenly thinks his liver, organs, endocrine system, etc is made of steele.

Just looking out for your health as well as anyone one else getting tempted. What your doing is just wrong and not worth the short term gains for the long term pain. JMO.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Jasen mistakenly thinks his liver, organs, endocrine system, etc is made of steele.

Just looking out for your health as well as anyone one else getting tempted. What your doing is just wrong and not worth the short term gains for the long term pain. JMO.

maniac0614

Awards
  • Established
27, outta thirty. seems sorta strange that i've gained so much strength. was just curious what y'all thought about this, if there was a logical reason or not haha.
Hey that happen to me during pct also. I blamed it on the lethargy during the cycle cause right after my cycle of halotest was over, my bench went up 30 pounds after a couple of weeks..

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
............... my penis is also made out of steel bro

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
im good though, i got like 1 week left then no more orals for 5-6 weeks then back on orals for final 5-6 weeks

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
btw this whole time im on T & tren

mball52

Awards
  • Established
Hey that happen to me during pct also. I blamed it on the lethargy during the cycle cause right after my cycle of halotest was over, my bench went up 30 pounds after a couple of weeks..
yeah lethargy was pretty rough for me too, i just hit 405 today. so thats around a 75 lb increase. i have been training really hard though

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established
loll

crazy cycle bro...there are people out there running a **** load more then that..good luck and stay safe

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
yeah i know, i gotta a buddy I AM NOPT ****IN WITH YOU, they should take part of his liver for research.

past 8 months EXTREMELY heavy dose on orals and stacking like 2-3 of them at a time but here is the crazy part....... he gets wasted every night. of hard A and gallons of beer.

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
last fall i had not made gains for 2 or 3 month did a 4 week epi cycle no gains hole cycle started otc pct made hugh gaines for week 1 and 2 of pct keeped making gains for the next 6 weeks
pct was 6-bromo.t-bol.lean fx
i have used otc pct like this before with no gains during my pct
if you want my opion i was on a plateau not making any gains for months and the cycle got my off my plateau and i started making gaines again
its like when your cutting you raise your cardio cut your cals and for the next 2 week nothing happens then you drop 10 ibs in 2 days.
i dont no if this helps you its just one of my experiences good luck

mball52

Awards
  • Established
last fall i had not made gains for 2 or 3 month did a 4 week epi cycle no gains hole cycle stared otc pct made hugh gaines for week 1 and 2 of pct keeped making gains for the next 6 weeks
pct was 6-bromo.t-bol.lean fx
i have used otc pct like this before with no gains during my pct
if you want my opion i was on a plateau not making any gains for months and the cycle got my off my plateau and i started making gaines again
its like when your cutting you raise your cardio cut your cals and for the next 2 week nothing happens then you drop 10 ibs in 2 days.
i dont no if this helps you its just one of my experiences good luck
thats almost exactly what happened to me. i was at a plateau of 330 that i couldn't break. now, i'm at 405 outta nowhere, repping 330. its a great feeling to say the least.