Physical Enhancement Announcement - FREE SHIPPING

1. Physical Enhancement Announcement - FREE SHIPPING

As many of you know my company Physical Enhancement has become an official sponsor for the board. This board has been good to me and now I in turn would like the opportunity to be good to you. I will be offering free shipping with no minimum purchase for AM members who enter "amrules" (no quotes) at checkout. We carry a wide array of products which include research chems but we are most proud to carry the lines of fellow board sponsors Custom Nutrition and Designer Supplements. I promise to do my best to ensure great customer service and support. If you have any questions please post them in our new forum here.

Again, free shipping with no minimum purchase. Just enter "amrules" in the coupon code box at checkout.

Thanks,

HUGE

2. Quote Originally Posted by HUGE
    As many of you know my company Physical Enhancement has become an official sponsor for the board. This board has been good to me and now I in turn would like the opportunity to be good to you. I will be offering free shipping with no minimum purchase for AM members who enter "amrules" (no quotes) at checkout. We carry a wide array of products which include research chems but we are most proud to carry the lines of fellow board sponsors Custom Nutrition and Designer Supplements. I promise to do my best to ensure great customer service and support. If you have any questions please post them in our new forum here.

Again, free shipping with no minimum purchase. Just enter "amrules" in the coupon code box at checkout.

Thanks,

HUGE
    awesome! Was runnin low on some sups too

3. Very nice gesture bro, I def be hitting you up for an order.
    •   

4. Good offer HUGE!

The more benefits we can give AM members, the better!
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

5. ****ing awesome man. i will def be getting some nolva from you very soon

6. hello...does the code still work? I tried to order something..put in the code..and was still charged shipping.

7. The code is still active - be sure you put it in the "coupon code" box.

HUGE

8. How long is the shipping gonna take? I ordered some stuff about a week ago and it still hasn't gotten here? Is it ussually that long or is it longer?

9. **** !!! you don't support international shipping, that is always a pain for us that live in Europe... Why don't you do like other US web sites that send parcel via US Postal with private sender address ?

10. Shipping outside the US is a nightmare. Aside from credit card fraud, dealing with customs in other countires is a pain in the ass. Sometimes they send it back, sometimes they don't. No matter what they decide to do the customer is pissed, they dispute the charge and I am out they money and the product. So that, in a nutshell is why we do not ship outside the US. You could always have a US friend place the oder and have him ship it to you.

HUGE

11. I am getting this: "Site is temporarily down for scheduled maintenance. Please visit again shortly". Is it down? When will it be up?

12. Would be a great deal if everytime I tried it didn't tell me: "There has been an error processing your credit card, please try again : CC-4019: Total charge amount did not match sum of the subtotal, shipping, tax and vattax amounts." Tried 3 times now!

13. Would also be great if they answered their phone or returned emails or returned voicemails or returned PM's. It's like they don't exist.
    Ordered Tamox on Fri 8/6 and order still shows as processed. Card not charged yet and really need the product.

14. Another satisfied customer I'm not sure who this guy is but I assume this was resolved.

HUGE

15. Quote Originally Posted by HUGE
    Another satisfied customer I'm not sure who this guy is but I assume this was resolved.

HUGE
    You don't know who I am because you never replied to my email or PM.
    It was resolved thanks to Matt.

16. 2 posts- and both complaining. I got nothing but praise - ordered Mon. got it Wed. HUGE and Physical Enhancement will continue to get my business.

-TF

17. It's comforting to know someone named "Turd" has my back

HUGE

18. My problem was due to a change you were making with the credit card processing company (or something like that). I placed and order since then for clen. With the free shipping, it was an awesome deal. Only took three business days to arrive! I have recommended your site to many people on another fourm I frequent. Thanks!

19. Birthday sale on now - Check it out!

HUGE

20. Quote Originally Posted by jminis
    Very nice gesture bro, I def be hitting you up for an order.
    Question for the mods. Can you guys pm me. I have something I want to ask but don't want to get in any trouble.

21. I am not so sure. I have seen some cheaper prices elsewhere.

22. You can't get PMs - you aren't a supporter.

I'm gonna start bumping old threads for you. So look for them.

23. dude bulknutrition has rxt for half the price you do...whats up with that?

http://www.bulknutrition.com/?products_id=1763

24. why do all research chems say N/A

25. do you guys know when you'll be getting more rebound xt in? Thanks

26. by july 14th shipping of rxt is starting again...btw, they charge way too much for rxt

27. Its been one month since my order was placed and processed (superdrol)...still no product, still no response from the company, telephone or e-mail...WTF?

28. What? We repond to all emails and calls. One month? I don't think so. Give me you name or email or something and I wlll look into it.

HUGE

29. Quote Originally Posted by goes4ever
    why do all research chems say N/A

All the research chems are at http://m5research.com

HUGE

30. My name is Ronnie Eaton, e-mail it reaton@kcbd.com

Thanks for looking into it!

31. Work for NBC outta Lubbock, eh?
    Interesting.

32. yup, you from the Lubbock area?

33. Quote Originally Posted by Roy Hatred
    My name is Ronnie Eaton, e-mail it reaton@kcbd.com

Thanks for looking into it!

My shipping manager must have had his head up his ass. I told him to re ship it immeditaly. I will get back to you with tracking. Sorry man.

HUGE

Similar Forum Threads

1. Vote - get Free shipping
    By HUGE in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-08-2004, 05:31 PM
  2. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-04-2004, 04:28 PM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-11-2004, 06:22 PM
  4. Physical enhancement
    By 2bbig in forum Anabolics