Physical Enhancement Announcement - FREE SHIPPING

HUGE

Awards
  • Established
As many of you know my company Physical Enhancement has become an official sponsor for the board. This board has been good to me and now I in turn would like the opportunity to be good to you. I will be offering free shipping with no minimum purchase for AM members who enter "amrules" (no quotes) at checkout. We carry a wide array of products which include research chems but we are most proud to carry the lines of fellow board sponsors Custom Nutrition and Designer Supplements. I promise to do my best to ensure great customer service and support. If you have any questions please post them in our new forum here.

Again, free shipping with no minimum purchase. Just enter "amrules" in the coupon code box at checkout.

Thanks,

HUGE

surferdude26

Awards
As many of you know my company Physical Enhancement has become an official sponsor for the board. This board has been good to me and now I in turn would like the opportunity to be good to you. I will be offering free shipping with no minimum purchase for AM members who enter "amrules" (no quotes) at checkout. We carry a wide array of products which include research chems but we are most proud to carry the lines of fellow board sponsors Custom Nutrition and Designer Supplements. I promise to do my best to ensure great customer service and support. If you have any questions please post them in our new forum here.

Again, free shipping with no minimum purchase. Just enter "amrules" in the coupon code box at checkout.

Thanks,

HUGE
awesome! Was runnin low on some sups too :)

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Very nice gesture bro, I def be hitting you up for an order.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good offer HUGE!

The more benefits we can give AM members, the better!

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
fucking awesome man. i will def be getting some nolva from you very soon

IMPQ

Awards
hello...does the code still work? I tried to order something..put in the code..and was still charged shipping.

HUGE

Awards
  • Established
The code is still active - be sure you put it in the "coupon code" box.

HUGE

2bbig

Awards
How long is the shipping gonna take? I ordered some stuff about a week ago and it still hasn't gotten here? Is it ussually that long or is it longer?

MacWanted

Awards
  • Established
**** !!! you don't support international shipping, that is always a pain for us that live in Europe... Why don't you do like other US web sites that send parcel via US Postal with private sender address ?

HUGE

Awards
  • Established
Shipping outside the US is a nightmare. Aside from credit card fraud, dealing with customs in other countires is a pain in the ass. Sometimes they send it back, sometimes they don't. No matter what they decide to do the customer is pissed, they dispute the charge and I am out they money and the product. So that, in a nutshell is why we do not ship outside the US. You could always have a US friend place the oder and have him ship it to you.

HUGE

Pirate!

Pirate!

Awards
  • Established
I am getting this: "Site is temporarily down for scheduled maintenance. Please visit again shortly". Is it down? When will it be up?

Pirate!

Pirate!

Awards
  • Established
Would be a great deal if everytime I tried it didn't tell me: "There has been an error processing your credit card, please try again : CC-4019: Total charge amount did not match sum of the subtotal, shipping, tax and vattax amounts." Tried 3 times now!

jedibus

Awards
Would also be great if they answered their phone or returned emails or returned voicemails or returned PM's. It's like they don't exist.
Ordered Tamox on Fri 8/6 and order still shows as processed. Card not charged yet and really need the product.

HUGE

Awards
  • Established
Another satisfied customer :) I'm not sure who this guy is but I assume this was resolved.

HUGE

jedibus

Awards
Another satisfied customer :) I'm not sure who this guy is but I assume this was resolved.

HUGE
You don't know who I am because you never replied to my email or PM.
It was resolved thanks to Matt.

Turd Ferguson

Turd Ferguson

Awards
2 posts- and both complaining. I got nothing but praise - ordered Mon. got it Wed. HUGE and Physical Enhancement will continue to get my business.

-TF

HUGE

Awards
  • Established
It's comforting to know someone named "Turd" has my back :)

HUGE

Pirate!

Pirate!

Awards
  • Established
My problem was due to a change you were making with the credit card processing company (or something like that). I placed and order since then for clen. With the free shipping, it was an awesome deal. Only took three business days to arrive! I have recommended your site to many people on another fourm I frequent. Thanks!

asap nutrition

Awards
  • Established
Very nice gesture bro, I def be hitting you up for an order.
Question for the mods. Can you guys pm me. I have something I want to ask but don't want to get in any trouble.

asap nutrition

Awards
  • Established
I am not so sure. I have seen some cheaper prices elsewhere.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
You can't get PMs - you aren't a supporter.

I'm gonna start bumping old threads for you. So look for them.

Roy Hatred

Awards
do you guys know when you'll be getting more rebound xt in? Thanks

bigman420

Awards
by july 14th shipping of rxt is starting again...btw, they charge way too much for rxt

Roy Hatred

Awards
Its been one month since my order was placed and processed (superdrol)...still no product, still no response from the company, telephone or e-mail...WTF?

HUGE

Awards
  • Established
What? We repond to all emails and calls. One month? I don't think so. Give me you name or email or something and I wlll look into it.

HUGE