M1T During high reps

Rebel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am currently doing 10's in all my lifts in my lifting program. How would this effect an m1t cycle. i dont get to 8's for 2 weeks and 6's for 3-4 weeks.

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
u can forget about strength......ull notice minimal gains..........on the other hand u will notice a **** load of LBM .....ull look more ripped.....and big...its a great irony

azgymrat

Awards
No strength gains? with 4Ad in combo with M1t my strength goes through the roof.

Ivan Drago

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
No strength gains? That's about all I got. I noticed mainly strength and little mass gains at maintenance calories. Gained 3 lbs maybe? The rest was water.

Rebel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have used m1t before and had great strength and size results. At that point i was doing 6's...4's..and even some 3's...my question is now that i am doing 10's and 8's should i still do another cycle or would it be better for me to wait till i get back to 6's and 4's.

Nutz

Nutz

Awards
I'm sorry, I'm not debating that different amounts of reps can effect the types of gains experienced, but do you really think 2 more sets with a little less weight are going to totally restrict any strength gain while still upping mass? the muscle is going to respond to all the stuff you throw at it, its not in a vacuum.

yes more fibers mean that a muscle can work at a given weight for longer, by spreading ( more moving around) the load. if it raises it's ' max weight ' to its going to have an easier time moving a lesser weight too. simplistic way of putting things but I think it gets the point across.

Rebel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No neeeeed to get upset my little friend haha. I am just getting some opinions and yours was helpful. so thank you.

Nutz

Nutz

Awards
hehe, sorry didn't mean to come across as upset :p its cool bro :D

im not _that_ little :p

edit: dammit! wheres the hidey color gone :p