Mdrol/tren cycle

azokaei

Awards
I am finished an hdrol/epistane cycle not to long ago and I am planning my next cycle :
I am looking to lean down a bit and put on some size as well. I have a bottle of aps ultra ripped stack which is 10 mg of superdrol and 30 mg of tren per pill and this is how I am thinking of running it :

Week 1: 1 pill
Week 2: 2 pills
Week 3: 3 pills
Week 4: 4 pills

Pct:
Clomid( unsure about dosage)4 weeks
Kre Alkalyn
Liver support
And still deciding on the test booster
Clen week 2 for cortisol control

On cycle:
CEL cycle assist
Joint support
Taurine
Fish oils
Multi vitamin

mreast

Awards
dude four pills is pretty extreme 40 mgs of SD? how many cycles do you have under your belt?

azokaei

Awards
I have 2 cycles under my belt I will most likely only go up to 3 pills to minimize side effects

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
go 2/2/3/3 if you are gonna do this. these are both alot harsher compounds that epi or hdrol.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
this is what i'm talking about... everybody is looking to "lean out" and "put on some size" at the same time and thinks stacking oral steroids is the answer. No mention of diet, cardio/routine or anything, just lots of super and tren. If you want to recomp a 4 week stack isn't the best way to go about it.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
haha i just ignore that statement now when i read it.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
everybody want ta a' git bigger 'n leaner, but don't nobody wanna do lossa cardio... But that's OK, i'll do it.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
everybody want ta a' git bigger 'n leaner, but don't nobody wanna do lossa cardio... But that's OK, i'll do it.
Hey buddy, talk about yourself lol. i have held the same waist size since I have weighed 115lbs:rasp: And I dont do cardio lol..

But Op, run a bridge and not a stack.

Super:20/20/30/30
Tren:---0/0/60/60/90/90

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
one summer i was cutting i got down to a 26.8" waste while still weighing 188lbs and hydro tested 5.2% with a grand total 150 minutes cardio. haha i dont think my body would do that anymore tho.

he has one of those stacked compounds. each pill is 10/30

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
one summer i was cutting i got down to a 26.8" waste while still weighing 188lbs and hydro tested 5.2% with a grand total 150 minutes cardio. haha i dont think my body would do that anymore tho.

he has one of those stacked compounds. each pill is 10/30
Oh, well thats ****kin gay..

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I would take trib & ZMA on cycle to prevent shutdown. Its going to happen but at least it wont be as bad. I am just getting off a Tren/H drol run and if a playmate walked by I wouldnt turn my head.

I would add Anabolic Innov Post cycle support to your current PCT stack. Dose the clomid 50/50/50/50. I would get Myogenix Hardcore test or Axis Labs Hypertest if I were you.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would take trib & ZMA on cycle to prevent shutdown. Its going to happen but at least it wont be as bad. I am just getting off a Tren/H drol run and if a playmate walked by I wouldnt turn my head.

I would add Anabolic Innov Post cycle support to your current PCT stack. Dose the clomid 50/50/50/50. I would get Myogenix Hardcore test or Axis Labs Hypertest if I were you.
Trib and ZMA will do nothing while taken during cycle.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
and i would def recommend you taper the clomid off.