how to get clomid

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
how do you hit your Doctor up for clomid,,,do u just tell him str8 up you need for your pct....cuz i looked it up online and **** that **** is expensive,,having my insurance pay for it would be a relief

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
you think a $25 bottle of clomid is expensive?

Yeah hit up your doctor and tell him str8 up you need some clomid for your post cycle therapy, and say that **** is too expensive and you want your insurance to pay for it.

I'm sure he'll give you some w/o question.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
No doc is gonna give a script for clomid for pct. You're gonna have to suck it up & buy it or don't use androgens.

$25 at Custom Nutrition, the board sponsor. That's as cheap as you'll find it.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
how do you hit your Doctor up for clomid,,,do u just tell him str8 up you need for your pct....cuz i looked it up online and **** that **** is expensive,,having my insurance pay for it would be a relief
In a perfect world, you could put him in a headlock and warn him your gonna crank it unless he writes you a prescription.

But for now, just look up board sponsors and see what they have.

Scrap

Board Supporter
Awards
Yep, liquid for $25 is a great deal.

If you just HAVE to get pills, if you search around properly, you can get 30 50mg pills for under $30. Just get the liquid though, it's just as good, and you'd be supporting some good people.

jwp888

Awards
I pick it up in mexcio. Cheap and easy to carry back. I just do not trust those underground liquid labs at all. Of course if you live far from a border town you will have to either try the liquid or find a way on the net to get 'em.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
you think a $25 bottle of clomid is expensive?

Yeah hit up your doctor and tell him str8 up you need some clomid for your post cycle therapy, and say that **** is too expensive and you want your insurance to pay for it.

I'm sure he'll give you some w/o question.
LMAO :D

vicmack777

Awards
I pick it up in mexcio. Cheap and easy to carry back. I just do not trust those underground liquid labs at all. Of course if you live far from a border town you will have to either try the liquid or find a way on the net to get 'em.
You dont trust the liquid, but you trust the mexicans?

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
This thread keeps getting funnier and funnier. :p

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How Many Bottles Of The Liquid Do You Need For A Complete Post Cycle..i Was Unaware About The Liquid For 25 Bucks,,,i Will Be All Over That Like Flies On **** Dude....thanks Guys

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How Many Bottles Of The Liquid Do You Need For A Complete Post Cycle..i Was Unaware About The Liquid For 25 Bucks,,,i Will Be All Over That Like Flies On **** Dude....thanks Guys
just 1, the link is in my signature.

HUGE

Awards
  • Established
***BOARD SPONSOR PLUG ALERT***

We have it as well, and it is Custom's stuff. Same great stuff same great price. You can get it from either of us.

HUGE

Roose

Awards
No doc is gonna give a script for clomid for pct. You're gonna have to suck it up & buy it or don't use androgens.

$25 at Custom Nutrition, the board sponsor. That's as cheap as you'll find it.
I've been looking at the CN stuff. Since it's liquid how is it used?
Says "not for human consumption" on the CN website - only for legal reasons?
Thanks

edit - Ah, found my answer in the FAQ. Search didn't yield any results hence my post.
Forgive the noobie.