IDEAS ON SPLIT AND TRAINING FREQUENCY ON 3 WEEK M-DROL RUN

gidemon

Banned
Awards
hi everyone its been a busy and hectic year and allways looking to make gains while dealing with everyday life and responsibilitys.

im 6,5 and at around 305 lbs at the moment..not shure of my bf percentage but i can make out my abs..slightly..lol

ive done alot of ph in the past and you can say i have some experience with them and im not a newbie..

im 4 months clean..natural etc and my last run was d-plex and the original ax phera and i liked it...the deplex was great at 150 mg a day and the phera really shot my strenght up ..post i did loose some water weight but i kept good gains.ive had my go with epi couple times and some tren runs...i loved the tren the most i think when looking back.

okay heres the deal... ive got 6 weeks until my wife has my first baby...yeah im excited but i know im gone to be really busy so i want to get the most out of this as possilble!

this is my first time with mdol..but ive researched it well and im preped for it(re4ady to go)

im going to be only running this 21 days so i wanted to know from you guys any type of good ideas for a split...right now i hit each body part once a week on a four day split.

im up for any ideas and want to do something different in this 3 week period

even hitting everything twice a week through inderect work or whatever...

any advice on a good intense bodypart split would be gladly welcome...not looking for to much in depth reps sets etc...just a good 3 week plan to pack as much on as i can (and i am using the drol as a bulking cycle)

so hit me with what ever you guys have on ideas as if you had just 3 weeks left of your life to pack on some size.

thanx and cheers:bigok:

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
probably train normally the first week then up the workload for weeks 2/3. What i'm doing right now for a cycle is 3 on 1 off. So i divided everything into 3 workout days, hit everything, then 1 off day for abdominals and cardio, then repeat. Perfect for a cycle IMO. Just eat tons of food.

You can do it differently than that of course but for me the insanely fast recovery only starts to happen in week 2 so I would wait until then to up the frequency.

gidemon

Banned
Awards
hey thankyou for that info,thats excactly what i had in mind, just wanted to see if anyone has put it into practice...sounds very good to me and i look forward to this.