Methyl Powders+ Peg-400 + Cinnamon Extract? - AnabolicMinds.com

Methyl Powders+ Peg-400 + Cinnamon Extract?

1. New Member

Methyl Powders+ Peg-400 + Cinnamon Extract?

I was searching around Lemelange for Peg-400 to mix some M-1-T powder for a suspension and I noticed that they sell various amounts of water based concentrated flavorings. I have read on this board that the homemade suspensions of M-1-T taste awful and burn like hell. Has anyone added flavoring to their suspensions and if so, has it improved the ability to put it down without wanting to gag? I mean, I could just throw it in some grapefruit juice, but just wanted to see if this was done. thanks for the help!

2. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers
    I was searching around Lemelange for Peg-400 to mix some M-1-T powder for a suspension and I noticed that they sell various amounts of water based concentrated flavorings. I have read on this board that the homemade suspensions of M-1-T taste awful and burn like hell. Has anyone added flavoring to their suspensions and if so, has it improved the ability to put it down without wanting to gag? I mean, I could just throw it in some grapefruit juice, but just wanted to see if this was done. thanks for the help!
    Was thinking of getting some of the flavorings over in lemelange for my homebrews, but... I figured, screw it... ive tasted some flavorings (cinammon actually) with peg and it really didnt help too much.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Hello all....PEG-200 or PEG-400?
    By Your Endo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-06-2010, 03:13 PM
  2. How long can Methyl powders be stored?
    By Hellhound in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 03-15-2004, 07:48 PM
  3. Frozen Peg 400
    By muscles4life in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-16-2004, 10:21 PM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-28-2004, 05:41 PM
  5. PEG-400 or PG for M1t powder??
    By djhex36 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9