To Sustain alpha users

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
Does it really help libido and general well being?

My friends swear by it and use it 1 mth on 1 mth off.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
don't you work for PP, and you never tried their SA hhhmmmmmm? this has to be a plug:ntome::shhh:

andro

Awards
works decent for keeping libido up....kinda messed with my heart rythm at night though.

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
If he works for me that would be the first time I've heard about it.

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
It does help libido. Personally, if I use SA and Phyto I can't function in society because of how pre-occupied my mind becomes with sex.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does it really help libido and general well being?

My friends swear by it and use it 1 mth on 1 mth off.
It definitely helps with libido for me! I've been using it on cycle when I need a libido boost even. But my last PCT I used it for, my libido was up and running in about 2 days, and usually it takes a week or so. :bigok:

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
It does help libido. Personally, if I use SA and Phyto I can't function in society because of how pre-occupied my mind becomes with sex.
lol this is exactly what i want with the new gf :). I turned all natural a little while ago and only used torem and or clomi and a few other goodies for pct.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
works decent for keeping libido up....kinda messed with my heart rythm at night though.
oral or trans? and what do you mean like higher heart rate?

thanks much this is the info i am looking for

MMAnabolics

MMAnabolics

Awards
I have used both oral and trans, I would recommend it for augmenting/replacing clom/nolv depending on what compounds you use. I usually run clom alongside for 3wks as well as PPs TCF-1 for 6 days prior and first six of pct (12 straight days). This trifecta (clom SA TCF) has worked well for me. to sum up, I try to use SERMs as sparingly as possible, SA helps.

andro

Awards

i used the liqua-vade. at night when i went to bed i could feel my heart beat change rythmn...like it would skip a beat. granted, i was taking m-drol with it, could have been the combo of the two. m-drol solo, doesnt mess with my heart. everyones different tho.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
i used the liqua-vade. at night when i went to bed i could feel my heart beat change rythmn...like it would skip a beat. granted, i was taking m-drol with it, could have been the combo of the two. m-drol solo, doesnt mess with my heart. everyones different tho.
yea weird i took methadrol (SD) clone and it did the same but i was not on sustian.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
i like the dermals by PP the bestest. :)

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've used both, with the SA-LV being my favorite. Don’t get me wrong, they are equally effective; although, I prefer the LV because there is NO dry time, and I do not have to worry about transfer of any kind. I started utilizing SA-LV in conjunction with TRT and I feel like a new person. I felt great before hand (who wouldn't with exogenous-test being administered), but libido/mood/recovery really kicked up when I added SA-LV. My Endo now recommends it to several patients for use. My father in-law is using SA-LV and TCF-1 with outstanding results. Because of reasons that I will not list, he cannot use any form of HRT/TRT; on the other hand, he can use natural supplementation. His numbers are now in the mid-to-high normal range for his age (74).

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
I've used both, with the SA-LV being my favorite. Don’t get me wrong, they are equally effective; although, I prefer the LV because there is NO dry time, and I do not have to worry about transfer of any kind. I started utilizing SA-LV in conjunction with TRT and I feel like a new person. I felt great before hand (who wouldn't with exogenous-test being administered), but libido/mood/recovery really kicked up when I added SA-LV. My Endo now recommends it to several patients for use. My father in-law is using SA-LV and TCF-1 with outstanding results. Because of reasons that I will not list, he cannot use any form of HRT/TRT; on the other hand, he can use natural supplementation. His numbers are now in the mid-to-high normal range for his age (74).
wow great info thanks much. Has he had blood work from the tcf-1? how does he dose both the sustain and tcf? does he cycle them? That sounds like a great test boost stack, may add in bioforge to that mix one day

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wow great info thanks much. Has he had blood work from the tcf-1? how does he dose both the sustain and tcf? does he cycle them? That sounds like a great test boost stack, may add in bioforge to that mix one day
Yes, but I do not have access to his panels at the moment. I will try to obtain a copy.

He uses the recommended dosage for each product.
SA-LV: 1 serving upon waking and the second serving coming 12 hours later. Basically 0530 then 1730.
TCF-1: Upon waking. He tried to dose in the evening; however, it does spark him in the excitability department, so he opted for the morning routine. As far as cycling goes: Before we purchased him the TCF-1, he used DAA-Pure for around 3 months. He runs it for 20 days, and then he takes 12 days off. He played around with dosage time and days on/off before the end result.

I will add that he also takes MST's ZMK before bed; no other supplements used.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
nice deff let me know if you find out the blood work. Also any concern with raised prolactin from the raise in total test from the tcf-1? I was reading that some take l-dopa but am curious. Also is this something the doc recommended or was created by you?

Yes, but I do not have access to his panels at the moment. I will try to obtain a copy.

He uses the recommended dosage for each product.
SA-LV: 1 serving upon waking and the second serving coming 12 hours later. Basically 0530 then 1730.
TCF-1: Upon waking. He tried to dose in the evening; however, it does spark him in the excitability department, so he opted for the morning routine. As far as cycling goes: Before we purchased him the TCF-1, he used DAA-Pure for around 3 months. He runs it for 20 days, and then he takes 12 days off. He played around with dosage time and days on/off before the end result.

I will add that he also takes MST's ZMK before bed; no other supplements used.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I gathered the research and presented it to his doctor. He then did his own research and decided to try it out.

He has had no adverse reactions, or high PRL/estrogen. His LH is up, but in a healthy range (not maxed out).

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd like to try the transderman version to see how it compares to the l.v.

they should change the flavor to grape though.

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established

Both work well. However, some people with sensitive skin can have minor skin irritation with the transdermal. I actually prefer the orals just because then I don't have to worry about it coming off on others or in water, and I don't have to wait for it to dry.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
Both work well. However, some people with sensitive skin can have minor skin irritation with the transdermal. I actually prefer the orals just because then I don't have to worry about it coming off on others or in water, and I don't have to wait for it to dry.
very true. trans is prob not the best idea since i swim quite often

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
i like the dermals by PP the bestest. :)
Yeah I used the transdermal sustain and it worked alot better for me than the liquavade... libido was off the charts. but didn't notice much at all from the LV

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
very true. trans is prob not the best idea since i swim quite often
I am an avid swimmer, so this was the case for me as well. But in all honesty, I react better to the LV system than the transdermal application.

Yeah I used the transdermal sustain and it worked alot better for me than the liquavade... libido was off the charts. but didn't notice much at all from the LV
Wow, that just goes to show you how we all react differently! The LV is my go-to; the transdermal SA works great, but I feel better on LV. I agree, though; libido is off the charts on SA regardless of route administered.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to try the transderman version to see how it compares to the l.v.

they should change the flavor to grape though.
would it taste so bad without flavor added the grape is aweful.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
would it taste so bad without flavor added the grape is aweful.
Have you tried to chase it with something? The taste may not be the best, but I am not taking it for such. You could always use mouth-wash, or simply brush your teeth after dosing. Just a thought.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
Have you tried to chase it with something? The taste may not be the best, but I am not taking it for such. You could always use mouth-wash, or simply brush your teeth after dosing. Just a thought.
chasing it is the only way to take it.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
I have the same problem with certain products. It happened with 1-T, The One, and 1-T Tren. It kind of freaks me out but it goes away quickly. I thought it might be a slight increase in blood pressure. My plan is to get a meter today and check it next time it happens.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
likewise here!!!

I loves me some TD Sustain Alpha, a little TD formestane with a testbooster like HCGenerate or DTH.........

Watch out..........Its crazy!

Tyrone G

Awards
can anyone please tell me how I can put up a post on this web site

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For those that don't care for the taste of the LV products, try option #3. It's very effective in limiting the overall taste aspect:

The "Worm Shot" is option #3. You're going to place the tip of the syringe just under the water level and slowly inject. It will form a "worm-like" consistency in the glass. Then, you just take it like a shot. It's the best way avoid the taste if you have concerns/issues. Enjoy! :)

-John

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We've had very good feedback with both the TD and LV delivery modalities of our product line. Some seem to work better for others (due to various exogenous/endogenous factors), but it also depends upon your overall situation as well.

For example, I have a wife and daughter at home, so TD is not an option for me at this time due to the risk of contact transmission. This is why we implemented the LV line; to offer a very effective alternative to the TD delivery modality.

If you've tried the LV and had minimal success, I suggest trying the TD; and vice versa. I think in the end you'll find what you're looking for in terms of success. ;)

-John

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the info. I am on day 3 of the LV and honestly i take it before i shower and breakfast. While at work, I feel calm and relaxed. The occasional wood is a nice touch lol

We've had very good feedback with both the TD and LV delivery modalities of our product line. Some seem to work better for others (due to various exogenous/endogenous factors), but it also depends upon your overall situation as well.

For example, I have a wife and daughter at home, so TD is not an option for me at this time due to the risk of contact transmission. This is why we implemented the LV line; to offer a very effective alternative to the TD delivery modality.

If you've tried the LV and had minimal success, I suggest trying the TD; and vice versa. I think in the end you'll find what you're looking for in terms of success. ;)

-John

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
the sustain alpha works VERY weel at helping libido and general well being, thats why i always rec it.
I would use the sustainLV with HCGenerate or t-911 for seriuos "fury" with the GF :)
if just for sexual/ labido help. for cycle i wold run sustain all the wya threw and during pct.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
the sustain alpha works VERY weel at helping libido and general well being, thats why i always rec it.
I would use the sustainLV with HCGenerate or t-911 for seriuos "fury" with the GF :)
if just for sexual/ labido help. for cycle i wold run sustain all the wya threw and during pct.
HCGenerate is basically the new bio forge pro max correct?

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
better to dose sustain alpha preWO or postWO?