To Sustain alpha users

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. can anyone please tell me how I can put up a post on this web site

2. Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone G View Post
    can anyone please tell me how I can put up a post on this web site
    You just did.
    •   

3. For those that don't care for the taste of the LV products, try option #3. It's very effective in limiting the overall taste aspect:

The "Worm Shot" is option #3. You're going to place the tip of the syringe just under the water level and slowly inject. It will form a "worm-like" consistency in the glass. Then, you just take it like a shot. It's the best way avoid the taste if you have concerns/issues. Enjoy!

-John

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

4. We've had very good feedback with both the TD and LV delivery modalities of our product line. Some seem to work better for others (due to various exogenous/endogenous factors), but it also depends upon your overall situation as well.

For example, I have a wife and daughter at home, so TD is not an option for me at this time due to the risk of contact transmission. This is why we implemented the LV line; to offer a very effective alternative to the TD delivery modality.

If you've tried the LV and had minimal success, I suggest trying the TD; and vice versa. I think in the end you'll find what you're looking for in terms of success.

-John

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

5. thanks for the info. I am on day 3 of the LV and honestly i take it before i shower and breakfast. While at work, I feel calm and relaxed. The occasional wood is a nice touch lol

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    We've had very good feedback with both the TD and LV delivery modalities of our product line. Some seem to work better for others (due to various exogenous/endogenous factors), but it also depends upon your overall situation as well.

For example, I have a wife and daughter at home, so TD is not an option for me at this time due to the risk of contact transmission. This is why we implemented the LV line; to offer a very effective alternative to the TD delivery modality.

If you've tried the LV and had minimal success, I suggest trying the TD; and vice versa. I think in the end you'll find what you're looking for in terms of success.

-John
    •   

6. the sustain alpha works VERY weel at helping libido and general well being, thats why i always rec it.
    I would use the sustainLV with HCGenerate or t-911 for seriuos "fury" with the GF :-)
    if just for sexual/ labido help. for cycle i wold run sustain all the wya threw and during pct.

7. Quote Originally Posted by RAHHH View Post
    the sustain alpha works VERY weel at helping libido and general well being, thats why i always rec it.
    I would use the sustainLV with HCGenerate or t-911 for seriuos "fury" with the GF :-)
    if just for sexual/ labido help. for cycle i wold run sustain all the wya threw and during pct.
    HCGenerate is basically the new bio forge pro max correct?

8. Quote Originally Posted by qwerty33 View Post
    HCGenerate is basically the new bio forge pro max correct?
    only way better.

9. better to dose sustain alpha preWO or postWO?

10. It works.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. sustain alpha? vs TCF-1
    By at1010 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 06-09-2010, 06:41 PM