body feels weak/ sick on t3

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established
ive been using t3 / ephedrine / p-plex / and tren the last couple of days and ive been feeling like ****. Im def sick with a stuffy nose and have been sneezing, but my body feels weak and tired...is this from the t3? ive never used t3 before. Ive done 50 mg each day

reptone

Awards
  • Established
ive been using t3 / ephedrine / p-plex / and tren the last couple of days and ive been feeling like ****. Im def sick with a stuffy nose and have been sneezing, but my body feels weak and tired...is this from the t3? ive never used t3 before. Ive done 50 mg each day
I dunno. I always have flu like symptoms when I run Phera or Tren. Could be one or both of those.

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established
I dunno. I always have flu like symptoms when I run Phera or Tren. Could be one or both of those.
maybe...but ive run them both before with no trouble...i just feel really sore. i did chest acouple days ago and my pecs are still sore...i just dont feel right...i figured it was T3 since ive never used it before

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established
I will just plugging away and see what happens...the t3 is def working though...already dropped from 250 to 239 with a solid diet

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
I will just plugging away and see what happens...the t3 is def working though...already dropped from 250 to 239 with a solid diet
how long have you been taken the t3?

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established
how long you been on the diet?
acouple weeks...i pretty much went from eating everything and anything i want to high protein/moderate fat/ no carb...although there is a few carbs in some of the nuts i eat. Also i think the big drop in weight comes from the job i do. I have a labor job that i move around non stop. Hitting some T3 and Ephedrine before i head to work drops me like 3 lbs in one night

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established
Im planning on posting before and after pics when im done. My goal is 220 right now. Im adding test probably if i can grow balls to stick myself again

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established
Maybe ur just adjusting to the tiny amount of carbs ur takin in. I crash hard and quick with low carbs. Not pleasant to be around so ive been told lol.
i was wondering this aswell...ive NEVER been on low carbs...and have always ate everything ive wanted...so this might be a shock to my system. i just wanted to run this stuff by the board...i didnt know if there was something i didnt know about T3 and it ended badly for me

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
Maybe ur just adjusting to the tiny amount of carbs ur takin in. I crash hard and quick with low carbs. Not pleasant to be around so ive been told lol.
Nate has a good point here,I also crash hard with low to no carbs.

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established
Shoooooot man, if ur droppin lbs the way ur rite now, dont be scared to throw in at least one good meal of carbs...especially with ur stats...lord give urself one splurge of energy at least and see how it goes!!!!
Yeah good idea man...thanks for the feedback

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i'm sure he meant 50mcg. Or else he'd be dead or something lol. Anyway I you probably feel like crap just because you're on T3/Ephedrine/2 steroids. Not everbody can stack like that.

Another explanation is that T3 dose is usually ramped up, this is all I have read about with T3. Start with low dose and slowly ramp the dose up. I think if you just started taking 50mcg out of nowhere, it probably shocked your body.

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established
i'm sure he meant 50mcg. Or else he'd be dead or something lol. Anyway I you probably feel like crap just because you're on T3/Ephedrine/2 steroids. Not everbody can stack like that.

Another explanation is that T3 dose is usually ramped up, this is all I have read about with T3. Start with low dose and slowly ramp the dose up. I think if you just started taking 50mcg out of nowhere, it probably shocked your body.
also a good point about ramping up...i dropped it down to 25 mcg...and will run for alittle while before heading up to 50 mcg again

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
T3 always makes me feel like crap, work out, fatigued, dead, etc. I heard at one point its from thyroidal shut down, but who knows. I always recover when I come off, rather fast as well.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
T3 always makes me feel like crap, work out, fatigued, dead, etc. I heard at one point its from thyroidal shut down, but who knows. I always recover when I come off, rather fast as well.
Do you burn alot fat when you use it..I'm just wondering what the average ammount of fatloss is typical with a cycle of t3

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established
yeah im alittle worried about permanent thyroid trouble from using t3...but i havent really seen any reports of such things.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah im alittle worried about permanent thyroid trouble from using t3...but i havent really seen any reports of such things.
IMO if your thyroid bounces back after a cycle it seems like it would be worth it to temporaraly feel sh..tty as long as you drop alot of body fat

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
I never understood the point of ramping T3 up. Ramping it down make sense, but I don't understand why some people suggest increasing the dose so slowly. Anyone know?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i thought it was just to ease your body into it because maybe the transition is uncomfortable (like what MarBaSxx is going thru). Once I OD'd on the stuff and it was kinda crazy, I meant to take some other research chem i forget which one but accidentally did a 2nd dose of T3 at night and i felt way stimmed up, sweaty, heart racing, couldn't sleep for a little bit.

Anyway i'm not 100% sure on the reason for the tapering nobody ever seems to talk about why, just to taper. So i just do it. I really don't care about T3 enough to start experimenting on myself.

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
Once I OD'd on the stuff and it was kinda crazy, I meant to take some other research chem i forget which one but accidentally did a 2nd dose of T3 at night and i felt way stimmed up, sweaty, heart racing, couldn't sleep for a little bit.
Do you remember about how much you took that time?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Do you remember about how much you took that time?
almost a full mL that time so an extra 100mcg, had done 75 in the morning i think, so 175mcg for the day. Which is a bit much, lol.

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
almost a full mL that time so an extra 100mcg, had done 75 in the morning i think, so 175mcg for the day. Which is a bit much, lol.
Yeah, that's a lot. The stuff I've got is 200mcg/ml, so that could really suck if I made the same mistake.