body feels weak/ sick on t3 - AnabolicMinds.com

body feels weak/ sick on t3

  1. New Member
    MarBaSxx's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    335
    Rep Power
    263

    Reputation

    body feels weak/ sick on t3


    ive been using t3 / ephedrine / p-plex / and tren the last couple of days and ive been feeling like ****. Im def sick with a stuffy nose and have been sneezing, but my body feels weak and tired...is this from the t3? ive never used t3 before. Ive done 50 mg each day

  2. Advanced Member
    reptone's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    745
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MarBaSxx View Post
    ive been using t3 / ephedrine / p-plex / and tren the last couple of days and ive been feeling like ****. Im def sick with a stuffy nose and have been sneezing, but my body feels weak and tired...is this from the t3? ive never used t3 before. Ive done 50 mg each day
    I dunno. I always have flu like symptoms when I run Phera or Tren. Could be one or both of those.
  3. New Member
    MarBaSxx's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    335
    Rep Power
    263

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by reptone View Post
    I dunno. I always have flu like symptoms when I run Phera or Tren. Could be one or both of those.
    maybe...but ive run them both before with no trouble...i just feel really sore. i did chest acouple days ago and my pecs are still sore...i just dont feel right...i figured it was T3 since ive never used it before
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    MarBaSxx's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    335
    Rep Power
    263

    Reputation

    I will just plugging away and see what happens...the t3 is def working though...already dropped from 250 to 239 with a solid diet
  5. Advanced Member
    johnnyjuice's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    621
    Rep Power
    387

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MarBaSxx View Post
    I will just plugging away and see what happens...the t3 is def working though...already dropped from 250 to 239 with a solid diet
    how long have you been taken the t3?
  6. New Member
    MarBaSxx's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    335
    Rep Power
    263

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyjuice View Post
    how long have you been taken the t3?
    only 3 days but i was already dieting before that...i can feel it though
  7. Advanced Member
    johnnyjuice's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    621
    Rep Power
    387

    Reputation

    how long you been on the diet?
  8. New Member
    MarBaSxx's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    335
    Rep Power
    263

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyjuice View Post
    how long you been on the diet?
    acouple weeks...i pretty much went from eating everything and anything i want to high protein/moderate fat/ no carb...although there is a few carbs in some of the nuts i eat. Also i think the big drop in weight comes from the job i do. I have a labor job that i move around non stop. Hitting some T3 and Ephedrine before i head to work drops me like 3 lbs in one night
  9. New Member
    MarBaSxx's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    335
    Rep Power
    263

    Reputation

    Im planning on posting before and after pics when im done. My goal is 220 right now. Im adding test probably if i can grow balls to stick myself again
  10. New Member
    nateparker584's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    30
    Posts
    109
    Rep Power
    107

    Reputation

    Maybe ur just adjusting to the tiny amount of carbs ur takin in. I crash hard and quick with low carbs. Not pleasant to be around so ive been told lol.
  11. New Member
    MarBaSxx's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    335
    Rep Power
    263

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nateparker584 View Post
    Maybe ur just adjusting to the tiny amount of carbs ur takin in. I crash hard and quick with low carbs. Not pleasant to be around so ive been told lol.
    i was wondering this aswell...ive NEVER been on low carbs...and have always ate everything ive wanted...so this might be a shock to my system. i just wanted to run this stuff by the board...i didnt know if there was something i didnt know about T3 and it ended badly for me
  12. Advanced Member
    johnnyjuice's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    621
    Rep Power
    387

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nateparker584 View Post
    Maybe ur just adjusting to the tiny amount of carbs ur takin in. I crash hard and quick with low carbs. Not pleasant to be around so ive been told lol.
    Nate has a good point here,I also crash hard with low to no carbs.
  13. New Member
    nateparker584's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    30
    Posts
    109
    Rep Power
    107

    Reputation

    Shoooooot man, if ur droppin lbs the way ur rite now, dont be scared to throw in at least one good meal of carbs...especially with ur stats...lord give urself one splurge of energy at least and see how it goes!!!!
  14. New Member
    MarBaSxx's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    335
    Rep Power
    263

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nateparker584 View Post
    Shoooooot man, if ur droppin lbs the way ur rite now, dont be scared to throw in at least one good meal of carbs...especially with ur stats...lord give urself one splurge of energy at least and see how it goes!!!!
    Yeah good idea man...thanks for the feedback
  15. New Member
    nateparker584's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    30
    Posts
    109
    Rep Power
    107

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MarBaSxx View Post
    Yeah good idea man...thanks for the feedback
    And if you wanna get really technical with it, add in a portion of fruit wit ur carb meal, a medium sized banana, medium sized apple, wateva...that'll help keep ur liver glycogen stores full and in more of a fed state.
  16. Advanced Member
    Libertarian's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    583
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    You mean 50mcg and not 50mg, right?
  17. New Member
    MarBaSxx's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    335
    Rep Power
    263

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Libertarian View Post
    You mean 50mcg and not 50mg, right?
    yeah man lol...50 mcg
  18. Elite Member
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,083
    Rep Power
    5025

    Reputation

    i'm sure he meant 50mcg. Or else he'd be dead or something lol. Anyway I you probably feel like crap just because you're on T3/Ephedrine/2 steroids. Not everbody can stack like that.

    Another explanation is that T3 dose is usually ramped up, this is all I have read about with T3. Start with low dose and slowly ramp the dose up. I think if you just started taking 50mcg out of nowhere, it probably shocked your body.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  19. New Member
    MarBaSxx's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    335
    Rep Power
    263

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    i'm sure he meant 50mcg. Or else he'd be dead or something lol. Anyway I you probably feel like crap just because you're on T3/Ephedrine/2 steroids. Not everbody can stack like that.

    Another explanation is that T3 dose is usually ramped up, this is all I have read about with T3. Start with low dose and slowly ramp the dose up. I think if you just started taking 50mcg out of nowhere, it probably shocked your body.
    also a good point about ramping up...i dropped it down to 25 mcg...and will run for alittle while before heading up to 50 mcg again
  20. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767474

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    T3 always makes me feel like crap, work out, fatigued, dead, etc. I heard at one point its from thyroidal shut down, but who knows. I always recover when I come off, rather fast as well.
  21. Senior Member
    Bigchourico's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,506
    Rep Power
    3019758

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    T3 always makes me feel like crap, work out, fatigued, dead, etc. I heard at one point its from thyroidal shut down, but who knows. I always recover when I come off, rather fast as well.
    Do you burn alot fat when you use it..I'm just wondering what the average ammount of fatloss is typical with a cycle of t3
  22. New Member
    MarBaSxx's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    335
    Rep Power
    263

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    T3 always makes me feel like crap, work out, fatigued, dead, etc. I heard at one point its from thyroidal shut down, but who knows. I always recover when I come off, rather fast as well.
    yeah im alittle worried about permanent thyroid trouble from using t3...but i havent really seen any reports of such things.
  23. Senior Member
    Bigchourico's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,506
    Rep Power
    3019758

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MarBaSxx View Post
    yeah im alittle worried about permanent thyroid trouble from using t3...but i havent really seen any reports of such things.
    IMO if your thyroid bounces back after a cycle it seems like it would be worth it to temporaraly feel sh..tty as long as you drop alot of body fat
  24. Advanced Member
    Libertarian's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    583
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    I never understood the point of ramping T3 up. Ramping it down make sense, but I don't understand why some people suggest increasing the dose so slowly. Anyone know?
  25. Elite Member
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,083
    Rep Power
    5025

    Reputation

    i thought it was just to ease your body into it because maybe the transition is uncomfortable (like what MarBaSxx is going thru). Once I OD'd on the stuff and it was kinda crazy, I meant to take some other research chem i forget which one but accidentally did a 2nd dose of T3 at night and i felt way stimmed up, sweaty, heart racing, couldn't sleep for a little bit.

    Anyway i'm not 100% sure on the reason for the tapering nobody ever seems to talk about why, just to taper. So i just do it. I really don't care about T3 enough to start experimenting on myself.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  26. Advanced Member
    Libertarian's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    583
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    Once I OD'd on the stuff and it was kinda crazy, I meant to take some other research chem i forget which one but accidentally did a 2nd dose of T3 at night and i felt way stimmed up, sweaty, heart racing, couldn't sleep for a little bit.
    Do you remember about how much you took that time?
  27. Elite Member
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,083
    Rep Power
    5025

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Libertarian View Post
    Do you remember about how much you took that time?
    almost a full mL that time so an extra 100mcg, had done 75 in the morning i think, so 175mcg for the day. Which is a bit much, lol.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  28. Advanced Member
    Libertarian's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    583
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    almost a full mL that time so an extra 100mcg, had done 75 in the morning i think, so 175mcg for the day. Which is a bit much, lol.
    Yeah, that's a lot. The stuff I've got is 200mcg/ml, so that could really suck if I made the same mistake.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Newb who feels a bit taken
    By Whatisnormal in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-03-2009, 03:56 PM
  2. Replies: 83
    Last Post: 04-21-2008, 08:01 AM
  3. stomach feels sick and cant eat as much on superdrol
    By CarterMalone in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-19-2007, 08:17 PM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-02-2004, 08:18 PM
  5. arm feels weird after inj.
    By corteztk1982 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-07-2003, 08:26 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in