Me and the Louisville Slugger gonna go have a talk

Bowhunternp

Awards
I am so f@@@@@ mad right now. My two nephews (16 and 17) asked me what they could take to help them for weght training. I told them all they needed was some protein bc they don't eat enough, espacially breakfast. Well they just got home and the a$$hole sold them Sroid. Luckily them came and showed me before taking it. I sat em down and showed them pics of guys with gyno and scared the he'll outta them. So me and ol faithful gonna go have a talk with this punk. Sorry to rant but I just wanted to get this out there in case any of you have kids the same age.

jfgordon1

Awards
Don't blame the dude who sold'em... blame the kids who bought'em.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
no...blame t5he dude. he took advantage of kids. thank God they came to you man. more power to you go show that idiot a lesson.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WTF!!!!! Id def. go talk to him and tell him how much of an ass hole he is. BUT....man, jail time isnt worth it. Trust me. On the other hand, a good ass whoopin mite do justice!!!!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
WTF!!!!! Id def. go talk to him and tell him how much of an ass hole he is. BUT....man, jail time isnt worth it. Trust me. On the other hand, a good ass whoopin mite do justice!!!!
No see he beasts his @SS then tells him if he calls the cops, he will show the cops that the man sold steroids to kids.... BOOYAH

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh **** good look. Wasnt even thinking about that. THEN HELL YAEH. Break his ****ing JAW!!!!!!

Bowhunternp

Awards
Update* Just returned from the store. decided to the ol faithful in the truck. Was in the military for 8 years so I combat parked (backed in and left the truck running). Then when I get in I see a 20yo kid that weighed 155 wet. I told him to call his boss (which happened to be his dad). He said he was coming over with the cops. I told him to call the ambulance while he was on the phone. Long story short he never came over (must have the same genetics as his boy) and I got my money back. I also told him if I ever found out he's selling this stuff to minors again I would beat his a$$ then call the proper people for selling this to kids under 18.

Secondly, jfgordon-- do you ride the short bus? Blame kids who go into a store and trust the people selling the stuff. I'll sell you some rat poison and tell you its sugar, but dont blame me when you get sick--you bought it.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good man Bow! RESPECT!!!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
i say take the s roid, than go pummel the guy

jfgordon1

Awards
Wow, guess it's impossible to be responsible for your own actions at 16/17...

Bowhunternp

Awards
I'm not gonna get in a pi$$ing match with someone who seems to have no sense of responsibility or family over the internet. I bet you wear two polo shirts huh????? Just hope youre never in the situation where some duche trys to sell your kids a "supplement". It's hard for high school kids trying to get an edge in competitve sports not to bite on stuff like this. They now know to reasearch and ask questions and thats the most important lesson here. To teach the next generation.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
man if I had kids and someone sold em roids.....I would without a doubt be angry as all hell sir! I dunno I may or may not take the bat....hard to tell what I will do when I get angry- point is you took care of your children and possibly helped prevent these idiots at the sup store from hurting more youngins! GOOD FOR YOU SIR!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It is so sad that this happens and it really gets me pissed off. I hope that ****er at the store has learned not to sell that **** to minors. It's not even pure greed, they could have sold the kids protein powder and creatine and glutamine or pre-WO supps, the basics, anything non-hormonal but NO the ****er had to sell them steroids and Superdrol at that. that's ****ed up.

So idiotic and irresponsible to take advantage of kids that way. They probably figure that the kids will make big gains and all their friends will want to come by some too, that's exactly how it works and then you get whole groups of high school friends or whole high school teams popping PH pills.

It's horrible. I'm glad you told that guy off bowhunter I think selling S-roid to a 16 year old is SO crossing the line.

Bowhunternp

Awards
Thanks Johnny unreal and others. Much respect to you guys. I think you hit it on the head. Sell them superdrol they'll make quick gains and go tell their friends. No better than a crack dealer. Damn getting pi$$ed again. Going hit the weights. Need to channel this anger.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
Wow, guess it's impossible to be responsible for your own actions at 16/17...
Congrats! You are the FIRST person I have ever negged.

Thanks Johnny unreal and others. Much respect to you guys. I think you hit it on the head. Sell them superdrol they'll make quick gains and go tell their friends. No better than a crack dealer. Damn getting pi$$ed again. Going hit the weights. Need to channel this anger.
You did the right thing. Selling them S-roid was severely Fukced.

ctrivedi

Awards
When I was 16, I had plenty of chances to f my life up - but I was smart enough to make good decisions. I know some hs kids at my gym - they're smarter than I was at that age.

Share the blame with the kids. Even if they don't understand the long-term consequences of using gear at an early age -- common sense suggests it's still illegal -- it's still a drug -- and they knew that when they bought it. It's not like they picked it up at walgreens in the snack-food aisle.

If you pass the buck to someone else, you're doing them a disservice.

drumm3r9

Awards
Here's the thing......If a kid is pretty inexperienced in lifting like the one OP describes, they aren't going to know much about any supplements. When i was 16 and didn't know anything about lifting I assumed that the people that worked at GNC, Vitamin World, blah blah knew everything there was to know about supplements. These kids prolly walked into the store assuming that this douchebag knew what he was doing and figured that what he gave them was safe. Obviously they didn't know what they had recieved because they showed the OP what they got.

I think that if they truely knew what they were getting and knew what the consequenses were, they wouldn't have showed the OP cause they knew what he would think about it.

Bowhunter props man, I woulda beat the **** outta that guy for sure. I wouldn't want to see any more young lives screwed up cause they just didn't know any better. Granted, SOME kids do know better but I don't think these were those type of kids. Props for having nephews who seem to want to be informed and make good decisons about the **** they ingest man.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i guarantee the kid didnt even know what it was. im sure the kid doesnt think he can go buy steroids off the shelf at the local store.

the important thing here is that you caught what was going on in time and your nephews wont have to worry about all the consequences of taking steroids. good job on being an uncle.

Bowhunternp

Awards
Ctrivedi-- The Sroid wasn't locked in a safe labeled steriods. It was on the shelf next to creatine and protein. It seems we have two different opions in this post. I'd be willing to bet the ones that say blame the kids are from people who don't have any. This stuff is sold as a supplement. It's not like they learn about this in school like drugs and alchohol. If they get caught again then I'll bust their ass but I don't think this time was their fault.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Bottom line that business is run by a slimy motherf*cker. Keep on doing what you're doin bro, kids these days need someone like you looking out.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bottom line that business is run by a slimy motherf*cker. Keep on doing what you're doin bro, kids these days need someone like you looking out.
see even NP wouldnt do that... must be shady lol.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
When I was 16, I had plenty of chances to f my life up - but I was smart enough to make good decisions. I know some hs kids at my gym - they're smarter than I was at that age.

Share the blame with the kids. Even if they don't understand the long-term consequences of using gear at an early age -- common sense suggests it's still illegal -- it's still a drug -- and they knew that when they bought it. It's not like they picked it up at walgreens in the snack-food aisle.

If you pass the buck to someone else, you're doing them a disservice.
did you read the post? The people that work at the supp stores don't come out and say "these are steroids" a lot of them straight up LIE and say that they are natural hormonal products or other crap like that. It's not about kids being knowingly irresponsible it's about them being unknowingly tricked.

ctrivedi

Awards
Ctrivedi-- The Sroid wasn't locked in a safe labeled steriods. It was on the shelf next to creatine and protein. It seems we have two different opions in this post. I'd be willing to bet the ones that say blame the kids are from people who don't have any. This stuff is sold as a supplement. It's not like they learn about this in school like drugs and alchohol. If they get caught again then I'll bust their ass but I don't think this time was their fault.
Oh - I got you - I thought this guy sold them some real gear - "S Roid" is some pro-hormone. My bad. Peace.

drumm3r9

Awards
A. S-roid is a prohormone. B. It is a prohormone clone of superdrol. C. superdrol is a steroid.

THEREFORE

if a=b and b=c then a=c follow?
basically s-roid is a steroid that had alot of potential to screw these kids up for a long long time. the end.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My comment was in regard to the policies, personnel and attitude the owner has in place. We used to sell PH's but stopped last year.
i know and i totally agree... its like crack dealers hanging out at the school yards.

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sounds like the dude that sold me m1t when i was 15 "its a test booster" I ended up pulsing it