Nut hurts during h-drol cycle

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
OK, I noticed my right nut hurst the day after a sports game. It was also the same day my lower ab was strained but since then, my ab seems to feel better but my right nut hurts. This was on day 19 of cycle currently on day 22. Running 50 mg/day. Prolly will get checked this week if it keeps up, also got scared I had a lump, but I think was just the epididymis, either way nut hurts, wondering if anyone ekse has had this problem

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you smack yourself real hard in the left one, the right one wont hurt anymore.

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
haha did you ever have it radiate up, I feel a little tender in my lower ab on that side

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
I didnt have this problem.. then again, my woman carries my nuts in her purse

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah when your testes atrophy a bit you can get some pain which you also feel in your abdonmen.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didnt have this problem.. then again, my woman carries my nuts in her purse
atleast she is within access to them incase you need them.
my wife holds on to mine too, but took them with her when she went to visit her family for a month an a half.

:ntome: :shocked1:

Carolinapumps

Awards
Sorry to hear about your testi satchel. I have had the same problem multiple times, but unrelated to AAS. If you are sure that you strained your abs, then I would say you have nothing to worry about. Seems like everytime I have a lower abdominal injury the pain always radiates into my groin and oddly seems to be centered around one testicle.
Can last up to a week and a half, but when I asked my physician father about it he said there was nothing to do but wait. In your case though, you probably need to find get a script for the epididimitis. Also I would never leave anything that seems like a lump unchecked. Unless you want to change your AM name to Uniball215.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Here's an even more important question... What support supplements are you taking alongside H-Drol, holmes?

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ive had random spurts of testicle pain when on cycle in the past. i just ignore it, cross my fingers and hope for the best.

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
im about 2/3rds done my cycle I was thinking of ending early and going onto PCt

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i wouldnt. i would just carry on, i really dont think this is abnormal.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
OK, I noticed my right nut hurst the day after a sports game. It was also the same day my lower ab was strained but since then, my ab seems to feel better but my right nut hurts. This was on day 19 of cycle currently on day 22. Running 50 mg/day. Prolly will get checked this week if it keeps up, also got scared I had a lump, but I think was just the epididymis, either way nut hurts, wondering if anyone ekse has had this problem
its natural man. its your balls shutting down / getting smaller. they hurt the same when they come back during pct

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
ive had my balls hurt before when doing oral cycles. idk i just kept going

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
aite i got clomid either way so ill keep goin to finish the cycle