Clen / t3 and keto cycle help

1. Clen / t3 and keto cycle help

Hey guys I'm having great results so far Im 3 weeks in I started a hard bulk 228 and I'm down to 210 what I need to know is how to dose the keto is 1 mg before bed every night good enough or what do u reccommend I have some benedryl to thanks for the help

2. Quote Originally Posted by bjohnson87 View Post
    Hey guys I'm having great results so far Im 3 weeks in I started a hard bulk 228 and I'm down to 210 what I need to know is how to dose the keto is 1 mg before bed every night good enough or what do u reccommend I have some benedryl to thanks for the help
    1 mg of Keto.. WTF are you talking about.. Keto is the diet and t3 / clenbuterol are the drugs. And i believe you mean mcgs right??

3. lol yeah I jumped in here because I am well versed in keto diets but know of no keto drugs
    •   

4. he's talking about ketotifen, a prescription anti-histamine that upregulates the beta receptors even better than benadryl. but ive never used it, so have no idea on the doseage. benadryl, do 50 mg a night

5. Quote Originally Posted by GnastyMcNasty View Post
    he's talking about ketotifen, a prescription anti-histamine that upregulates the beta receptors even better than benadryl. but ive never used it, so have no idea on the doseage. benadryl, do 50 mg a night
    Oh that makes alot more sense now..I thought he was gonna end up killing himself.

6. Na man I have liquid keto it's 1 mg per ml so I was gonna do 1 ml Ed before bed is that what y'all reccomend

7. i personally use 4mgs every night...

Similar Forum Threads

1. Hey guys Keto Clen
    By KBD in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-03-2011, 03:01 PM
  2. clen with keto diet?
    By phatmike0704 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-15-2011, 01:18 AM
  3. Clen, Keto, and T3
    By gaijininjapan in forum Weight Loss