Clen / t3 and keto cycle help

bjohnson87

bjohnson87

Awards
Hey guys I'm having great results so far Im 3 weeks in I started a hard bulk 228 and I'm down to 210 what I need to know is how to dose the keto is 1 mg before bed every night good enough or what do u reccommend I have some benedryl to thanks for the help

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys I'm having great results so far Im 3 weeks in I started a hard bulk 228 and I'm down to 210 what I need to know is how to dose the keto is 1 mg before bed every night good enough or what do u reccommend I have some benedryl to thanks for the help
1 mg of Keto.. WTF are you talking about.. Keto is the diet and t3 / clenbuterol are the drugs. And i believe you mean mcgs right??

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
lol yeah I jumped in here because I am well versed in keto diets but know of no keto drugs

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
he's talking about ketotifen, a prescription anti-histamine that upregulates the beta receptors even better than benadryl. but ive never used it, so have no idea on the doseage. benadryl, do 50 mg a night

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
he's talking about ketotifen, a prescription anti-histamine that upregulates the beta receptors even better than benadryl. but ive never used it, so have no idea on the doseage. benadryl, do 50 mg a night
Oh that makes alot more sense now..I thought he was gonna end up killing himself.

bjohnson87

bjohnson87

Awards
Na man I have liquid keto it's 1 mg per ml so I was gonna do 1 ml Ed before bed is that what y'all reccomend

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
i personally use 4mgs every night...