New kid on the block!

1. New kid on the block!

Just stopping by to introduce myself. The board is used to frequent has dried up and a buddy I work with recommended this site. Ive used PHs/gear in the past (PPlex cycle in Feb) and will probably run another cycle of something in the fall. Thought itd be nice to be a part of an active, informative community once again.

2. Sup bud!!! Im not a PH user, actually got my hand smacked for asking sum questions about it (look at my height and weight hehe)...but still good havin u on board!

3. nice having you and yes there moderatly strict but hey you can blame them there just doing there jobs. are going to be running any new cycles coone?
    •   

4. Welcome aboard mate!

5. Welcome. Hoe you learn allot and ask good questions. There is a search function for many answer to research for you.

6. Can anyone show me how to make a thread??? New to weightlifting and Supps, need lots of advice.
    Thanks!

7. Quote Originally Posted by nateparker584 View Post
    Sup bud!!! Im not a PH user, actually got my hand smacked for asking sum questions about it (look at my height and weight hehe)...but still good havin u on board!
    You got some big ass arms for your weight? WTF lol

8. Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    You got some big ass arms for your weight? WTF lol
    Lol....well thnx. And im only 2 months into bulkin woot woot. Lord keep me in ur prayers haha

Similar Forum Threads

1. IGF-1 LR3 peptide is in a block?
    By UglyRock in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-31-2011, 05:16 PM
  2. So what is next on the block?
    By TheWriting in forum PES
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-09-2010, 10:04 PM
  3. Benzodiazapines block igf-1?
    By hulky10 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 10