Oral Turinabol: 6 Weeks; 40 mg ED

Carolinapumps

Awards
So I have secured my OT, nolva, support supps. I will be running 40 mg ED for 6 weeks. No ramping up or down. I will be starting this monday. I plan as running it as a cutting cycle. I have all the necessary supports for bp, liver support, etc.
I am hoping I do not run into many sides and would like to see maybe 10lbs of muscle and lose 5 lbs of fat. Nothing to major. I am the kind of person who likes to be surprised by cycles, so I do not set unrealistic goals.

I have experience with ph and AAS: Anavar and epistane.

I have already had a lot of quality suggestions from all you guys at AM. If anyone has any suggestions pertinent to turinabol, especially a good reason why I should taper the dosage on either end I would love to hear from you.

I am will using nolva 20/20/10/10 for my pct. While on cycle I will be using yohimbine to aid with the cut. I wish I could use clen, as it is one of my favorite thermogenics. On account of the bp issues I have had with clen I feel yohimbine will be a good thermogenic that will act as a stimulant without the bp effects.

I plan on doing a final write up, much like I did not clenbuterol, because although it is interesting reading a day to day logs, I feel a few page write up is more manageable for myself and others.

In the immortal words of the Prophet Ronnie Coleman:
"Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but don't nobody want to lift this heavy ass weight. I'll do it though!"

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
50-60mg's of ot for 6 weeks str8 if you have enough.

otherwise, i'd say 40mg of hd for 6 weeks, and add in a low dose of hd. like say turinabol from pp, at 20mg.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
sure il bite and watch

Carolinapumps

Awards
Jbry,
Thanks for the input. I have enough to do 50 days at 50 mg. Think that is what I will do. I do have H-drol on hand, but I was interested in doing a t-bol only cycle to gauge and give others and idea of what solo tbol will do. I may through in H-drol at 50 mg a day for the last two weeks of I feel sides are manageable and really want to go out with a bang.

junkyarddogzz

junkyarddogzz

Awards
  • Established
I have done the same, I like the t-bol. Dry lean gains.

dj4sin

Awards
In general, how long does it take to notice Tbol "kicking in"? I've been on 50mg ed for the last 7 days.

raptor20561

Awards
I have done the same, I like the t-bol. Dry lean gains.
What was your starting weight, amount taken and cycle length?

And how did you feel without any test once your HPTA inhibitied (shut down)?