hairloss from sd

tubzy

tubzy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
i took a 3 week cycle of sd about 11 months ago and about 4-5 months after the cycle i noticed slight shedding and ever since then its been shedding more and more. My hair is just becoming thinner even 11months after the cycle. Im not related to MPB at all my dad has a full head of hair and so does the rest of my family. I just started taking saw pallmetto at 320mg a day to try to stop/regrow the lost hair. I ordered privullus as well. Im only 18 and im wondering if the hair i lost will ever grow back?

Tagio

Awards
oral steroids can only cause hairloss while they're actually circulating in your system. whatever is happening now is due to your own hormones. if it's shedding all over (not pattern baldness) it could possibly be a nutrition issue, but it's probably mpb and my understanding is that mpb hairloss is permanent.

also taking SD when you were 17 was retarded, but i doubt it has anything to do with the current issue

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oral steroids can only cause hairloss while they're actually circulating in your system. whatever is happening now is due to your own hormones. if it's shedding all over (not pattern baldness) it could possibly be a nutrition issue, but it's probably mpb and my understanding is that mpb hairloss is permanent.

also taking SD when you were 17 was retarded, but i doubt it has anything to do with the current issue
I hate to break this to you my friend, but all steroids can cause hairloss.

increasing the amount of androgenic substances can start something that your normal androgens will finish.

tubzy

tubzy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
yeah i know it was a bad decision on my part from taking then but i didnt have no other sides..not even acne. But you dont think the saw pallmetto, privullus and nizoral will help stop the thinning?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
rogain could help. some kind of finasteride.

propecia, proscar are brand names of finasteride.

dutasteride is another one, avodart being the brand name.

both of these drugs are anti androgens.

you gotta pay to play my friend. want hair, you might loose strength, muscle hardness.

consider yourself spoonfed.

tubzy

tubzy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
i might take a look at rogaine but do you think that if i use all of those supplements that it will lower my DHT or get it back to normal so i woudlnt have to keep using it?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
idk, we can all tell you what we think. but you really should go see a doctor for it.

those supplements may help. they may not.

now you know, you wanna be big and strong, your gonna have to be bald too.

want a full head of hair, your gonna have to be weak, and little.

(not really, but it is sounds funny)

tubzy

tubzy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
ok lol im pretty big for my age but i dont mind giving up some muscle in order to have my full head of hair back..it just pissed me off because i never find any hair in the shower, not even on my pillow and even when i run my hands through my hair i barely my get a very tiny piece of hair but thats it

tubzy

tubzy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
im not going bald i doubt i will im not prone to it..i just lost some hair from the sd

tubzy

tubzy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
i did take sos 500 in april but could the hairloss still be from high testerone levels?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
im not going bald i doubt i will im not prone to it..i just lost some hair from the sd
If you lost hair on SD then you are prone to it. Shedding on SD is pretty rare because it only occurs in those disposed to it.

tubzy

tubzy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
the thing is i never lost any hair on sd but like 3-4 months later i noticed very very slight shedding and every since then i get very slight thinning i mean its not really really bad but i can start to notice it..im just wondering if it is from my test levels being higher than normal that could be causing it

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
nope, just like me. my hair started thinning at 17 and when i hit senior year, just shaved my head since then. gotta sacrifice bro. wear hats like me lol

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
i shed hair while taking OTC tren, my head is nearly shaved and my hair is thinning really bad. idc cuz longest it gets is 1/8 in. shave ur head ;)

reptone

Awards
  • Established
Your Dad`s head of hair has no bearing on it at all. You get that gene from your Mother`s father. If he is/was bald(ing), you will also.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wells, my dads moms cousin would take methyl dht and stack it with trenbolone while snorting some 5-androstenediol, and had some thinning of the hair.

I think i might be prone.

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
This may be a wild response but..... Maybe you should go to a doctor. Congrats on taking steroids at 17, that was a wise choice.

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if you are 17, then you should be right at the age when hairloss would naturally begin if you were prone to it (which you are) . The SD just helped bring your genetic predisposition to your door quicker..

tubzy

tubzy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
im going to get a bloodtest this week..my moms dad has hair but not all and he didnt start shedding hair until his 50s. I think it might be hormone imbalance or high test/estrogen levels which i did read could cause some shedding. I mean i have hair its not noticable that im thinning to other people but i could tell its not as thick as it usually was. Im not 17 and im 18