Results so far...plus a question about tren/test

adrenalinaddict

Awards
Tren is Awesome! Question about adding test...

Sorry its gonna be a long one, but I eventually have a question in here, lol. I just started my first cycle ever last monday. I am using Tren 50 ED. I know a lot of people say tren is not for beginners because of the ED pokes, but I look forward to it, (Even though it can be real painful at times, especially in the bi's.) Other then that dont know why it would be bad for a beginner besides setting your expectations real high.

Anyhow...in a week and two days I have put on 4 lbs. (ok) but whats most impressive is I put 2 inches on my shoulders and chest, and 1/2 inch on my bi's already. I look so much wider, and my roomate who sees me everyday is shocked at how much bigger I am looking. So heres my issue. Everyone says to add test. For sex drive mainly, and I guess because its such a great stack. I am picking up some sust tomorrow, but Im not sure I want to add it. Im afraid I am going to get too big. I just started working as a personal trainer, and Im afraid people at work, and also family is definitely going to notice when I add test because I am going to BALLOON! (I dont see family much, but they notice things like that and already ask me constantly when I was natty if I was using)

What do you guys think I should do? I know people generally dont get worried about getting TOO BIG...but Im afraid Im going to get huge once I add the test. Plus I would like to keep the majority of my gains, and Im afraid Ill lose more if Im on sust - due to water retention that I wont get with tren. (Even though Im really watching my sodium - all fresh foods)

Any advice? Do you guys think the test will be worth it? Should I say screw it and just get huge? Or do you think it wont make that big of a difference?

Other then that Im making great gains so far :)

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Don't get sust bro. That is a newbie type gear, if your running fina you would do better to have prop instead. but anything is better then the sust. If you can't get prop then get test e or cyp to go with the fina.

Second thing is that fina should not be painful unless your using certain types of kits. Bi shots should alwasy be cut anyway, ether oil of vit b12 (yes it is water borne, it still works). What size needle are you using? for bi I'd get the 27g 1 3/16" or a 25g 1.5"

Third while fina doesn't shut everyone down it does most (talking about you noodle here, fina is supress alway to some degree at least). That is the primary reason people run test with it. that and the way fina and test stack togather make the combo so popular. You have only been on fina one week and really haven't had a chance for the sides to show up. (wait til you get your first fina cough) The reason your doing so well is (just in case you didn't realize this) is the 50mg ed of fina is the equivilent of 100 to 150mg of test. That is roughly 700mg to 1grams worth a week. Way too much for a first cycle. and you really can't go much lower then 37.5mg a day with out your gains suffering. So there isn't a lot of room here to move down. this is why everone recomends fina for latter cycles when the gains get hard and you need the stronger hormones.

I am guessing from you results so far that you doing the cycle well, diet and such.

If you want to stay wight the fina only that is fine. your choice are pretty well this: A. do nothing and put up with the fina dick if it happens, B. add test (prefer prop), C. Get ahold of some proviron (it will cure the fina dick) a run it with the fina. D primo can be used instead of test.

BTW, yes getting too big too soon is a problem, I have had people ask me at work if I was on (usually the ones that never see a gym) for that reason. Just tell them no and that your taking supliments.

adrenalinaddict

Awards
Well as far as getting prop...thats a no go right now. In fact that why it would have to be sust. My source was supposed to have some test E but couldnt get it, so he had sust. Anyhow...so far a little over a week in I havent noticed any loss of libido yet, but Im sure it will come. How long does it really take for the sides to kick in? Youd think if the drug was working enough to make me gain 2 inches on my shoulders sides would already be showing up, but I guess not huh.

Anyhow, it does make sense about the stronger hormone for a first cycle, although I didnt realize it was equivalent to so much test. If I stick with fina only right now, and need something stronger later, stacking will always do good wont it? I would imagine a tren/prop cycle later would yield some good results. As far as pain, I am using a new needle 22g 3/4 in. (I got a ton of them, I know 1" would be better, but these were free and seem to work fine) But when I switched to these from a different brand 22 1.5" I was using before, the pokes seem to hurt a lot more. I didnt really realize untill my buddy who is using the same ones mentioned it and I made the connection. The fina itself doesnt hurt too bad. A little pain the first shot in each bodypart, but after that it gets used to it, however just the poking hurts, especially in the Bi. Nothing unbearable though, not that big of a deal. How do you cut it, just add a little oil into the syringe after pulling the dose of tren?

Anyhow, well its too bad I am loaded up on tren for my first cycle (Although I am loving this and understand why people call it gear of the gods as far as gains.) wish I wouldve been on here before I started, but too late now. I guess Ill just deal with it. Correct me if Im wrong though, If I stay off the test now, and stick with tren only. on a next cycle if tren itself doesnt do the trick as well, I could add test and it would help out a lot correct?

And as far as diet, yes, I have been right on with that. I havent touched much sodium at all (Dont know if that matters with tren as you dont hold water but still), taking in a good 3600 calories, all clean. Maybe more. My diet is cleaner now then it ever has been. I guess If I get asked Illl just tell people Im taking that "super anabolic protein shake" lol. Ill tell them its prohormones or something. They wont even know what that is. Although some of the guys at the gym will know Im full of ****.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
22g for injections? Man... I never go above a 23 for any kind of inject, and a 25g is my favorite.

ManBeast

adrenalinaddict

Awards
What is supposed to hurt more, the bigger or the smaller? I have some 25g but they are only 5/8" Not sure if those will work. I need to get some 25g 1" but I have like 100 free 22g 3/4" lol. Oh well, no pain no gain right.

aristotle

Awards
What is supposed to hurt more, the bigger or the smaller? I have some 25g but they are only 5/8" Not sure if those will work. I need to get some 25g 1" but I have like 100 free 22g 3/4" lol. Oh well, no pain no gain right.

Lower the number the thicker the niddle. :saw:

adrenalinaddict

Awards
Lower the number the thicker the niddle. :saw:
I know its a thicker needle the lower the number. But what Im asking is would a 22 or 25 guage hurt more? I would ASSUME that the bigger the needle the more the pain. Although a freind of mine told me that the smaller needles hurt more(althouth hes not the sharpest needle in the box himself, so Im sure hes full of ****.)

Would a 25 guage 5/8" work better then the 22 3/4" Im currently using? I know a 25 guage 1" would be best, Im sure Ill order some soon, but these were all free.

orvise

Awards
I know its a thicker needle the lower the number. But what Im asking is would a 22 or 25 guage hurt more? I would ASSUME that the bigger the needle the more the pain. Although a freind of mine told me that the smaller needles hurt more(althouth hes not the sharpest needle in the box himself, so Im sure hes full of ****.)

Would a 25 guage 5/8" work better then the 22 3/4" Im currently using? I know a 25 guage 1" would be best, Im sure Ill order some soon, but these were all free.
Man,thats insane shooting with a 22 gauge,thats what I draw with.
Get 25 gauge and warm the oil before drawing

aristotle

Awards
Man,thats insane shooting with a 22 gauge,thats what I draw with.
Get 25 gauge and warm the oil before drawing

Lower the number the more it hurts, your basically poking yourself with something thicker. The length of the needle would depend on where your poking and what your bf% is. :shoot:

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
But 5/8" is generally too short for an IM injection...

ManBeast