tell me what ya think...

wilsmash4food

wilsmash4food

Awards
hey folks, this wont be a formal log. I would love to run one but im afraid my hectic life just wont allow it. I wanted to list my next cycle to get some feedback from the good people of AM. It will be a 4 week cycle. I am moderately experienced in PH/PS.
stats- 6'2 250 19%bf (yuck.) My goal is to make this a cut.
goal- 235-240 13%bf. my strength is pretty good but there is always room for gains in that dept. just for reference im benching 315 for 8-9 reps on the flat and 5-6 on incline. would like to get those numbers up, as bench is a bit of a weakness of mine.

H-drol 50mg ED
Tren-E 75mg ED
support- milk thistle (pre loaded two weeks), fish oils, cissus, b-12, MDM
(joint support), vitamin c, saw palmeto
PCT- NO-explode, milk thistle, Arimadex, and some extra tribulus for good measure, DHEA

let me know what you think. compliments, gripes, suggestions and complaints are all welcome. of course my diet will be perfect throughout (no more bbq.) I did have one question, would it be a good idea to run a fat burner as well?

thanks for checking in!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
are you usuing actual adex for pct or is it some otc knock off? id rock clomi 50mgs x 4 weeks regardless of what youre using tho.

wilsmash4food

wilsmash4food

Awards
pretty sure its otc. got it from ebay, the company was discontinuing it so i got a good price. clomid aye? ill see if i can get my hands on some. i dont start for a month. ill have to check the brand when i get home.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
yeah i wouldnt dance with tren / otc tren w/o clomi.

wilsmash4food

wilsmash4food

Awards
OK...Clomid is on the way.
hows this looking---
Hdrol 50/50/50/50/00/00
Tren E-00/00/75/75/75/75
support stuff throughout
begin adex on week 4@ 50mg eod
clomid @ 50mg for the first week and 25mg for the rest of pct
natty test booster and liver support throughout pct

wilsmash4food

wilsmash4food

Awards
yes. nice avi...p226 right? my dad carries that. I love my kahr cw9 though. I digress..I have never pinned before. I ran tren once before, 1-t tren by pp. I know that was supposed to be a "tren/test combo" but I didn't enjoy it. This is going to be a mini-recomp so I didnt want the bloat anyway.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
By "yes" you must mean "no" because tren-E is injectable tren enanthate and it will not work at all in the fashion you have laid out.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
yes. nice avi...p226 right? my dad carries that. I love my kahr cw9 though. I digress..I have never pinned before. I ran tren once before, 1-t tren by pp. I know that was supposed to be a "tren/test combo" but I didn't enjoy it. This is going to be a mini-recomp so I didnt want the bloat anyway.
u are REALLY comparing tren-e to 1-t "tren"......u sir, are a retard

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
hes talking tren enan not some OTC tren?!

i was confused

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established

i was confused
i have no idea what he's talking about either. he says tren-e, but his dosing looks like its for an oral

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
i have no idea what he's talking about either. he says tren-e, but his dosing looks like its for an oral
x2 thats what I was thinking. wouldnt surprise me if there was an oral called tren ace or tren e lol. stuff gets confusing

wilsmash4food

wilsmash4food

Awards

i was confused
it is otc oral tren. at least thats what the label says. ordered from the UK. of course I have no way to tell if it's bunk, I am just going off of the listed ingredients, which look legit. I would post a picture, but I don't know if thats against the rules because of the brand name.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lol, I was like tren-e ED wtf lol?? post the nomenclature of the compound for your tren-e.. Probably 19-nor..

wilsmash4food

wilsmash4food

Awards
it is indeed 19-nor..Ill post the entire nomenclature when I get home. It looks like a clone of X-Tren.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
it is indeed 19-nor..Ill post the entire nomenclature when I get home. It looks like a clone of X-Tren.
Your tren dosing (if it is a 19-nor) looks pretty good, but a little low (I like 90mg myself min). Your H-Drol dose is way low for your size. You will barely get much from it at 50mg. I ran it over 100mg for 5 weeks and only gained minimal size with it. I was not eating to get huge with that cycle, but I don't think 50mg on a 245lb guy is going to do much. Buy 2 more bottles and run H-Drol for 6 weeks.

wilsmash4food

wilsmash4food

Awards
Your tren dosing (if it is a 19-nor) looks pretty good, but a little low (I like 90mg myself min). Your H-Drol dose is way low for your size. You will barely get much from it at 50mg. I ran it over 100mg for 5 weeks and only gained minimal size with it. I was not eating to get huge with that cycle, but I don't think 50mg on a 245lb guy is going to do much. Buy 2 more bottles and run H-Drol for 6 weeks.
thanks for the input. all i could get was the one bottle w/ 60 caps @25mg per cap. I reckon I could cut the 4th week and redistrubute those caps during weeks 2 and 3, making those 75mg per day. mehh..I dont know...the halodrol was meant to kickstart the tren. perhaps ill do 50mg during weeks 1 and two and if nothing is happening ill bump it up to 75. Im a bit of a minimalist, i just want enough to get it done.

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
minimalist or not, I would def look into getting another bottle. for me, x-tren just starts to warm up around the 3rd week. i think it should be run a min. of 6 wks otherwise it's kind of a waste.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks for the input. all i could get was the one bottle w/ 60 caps @25mg per cap. I reckon I could cut the 4th week and redistrubute those caps during weeks 2 and 3, making those 75mg per day. mehh..I dont know...the halodrol was meant to kickstart the tren. perhaps ill do 50mg during weeks 1 and two and if nothing is happening ill bump it up to 75. Im a bit of a minimalist, i just want enough to get it done.
Ya, you really need another bottle; gains start coming the third week on hdrol.. And at 75mg and above..

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
YOU NEED TO TAKE MOOOOOOOAAARRRR STEEERROIDSSS RAGGGH

LOUD NOISES

wilsmash4food

wilsmash4food

Awards
ok ok..more steroids it is. If you guys are going to twist my arm...jeez.