Longest you've run SD

Longest you've run SD

• Total voters
Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Just out of curiousity, what's the longest you've run Superdrol or any of its clones and at what dose?

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
About 4 weeks of 30mg is all i can handle. It makes me look great and feel like ass.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
28 days at 30. The guy at west coast nutrition told me it was a test booster that made your workouts awesome. Lol. He said I can run 2 or 3 bottles in a row if I wanted than he a OTC thing for pct.

Fortunetly I joined phf and actually found out what i was taking half way through my cycle. Lol

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've actually wanted to post this in Unreal's Guide to Superdrol, but since this thread is open i'll post it in here.

How bad is it to run SD at 6 weeks. Don't worry I never have, nor do i suggest it.

But the reason i'm asking is I know a gym that is selling SD clones, and the owner is recommending to all his members to take it for 6 weeks, at 20-30mg. Yes, I'm serious! I know numerous ppl that are running it this long at 30mg. And guess what he is also recommending for PCT? Novadex XT! No joke. :32:

So i'd like to hear some opinions on how bad this is..

I talked to him, and he says that running it 3 to 4 weeks is pointless, you need to run at least 6 weeks to try to hold on to those gains. Which he does have a point. But i think SD is just too toxic to be ran at 6 weeks.

I'd definitely like to hear Unreal's opinion on this! Where you at big man:ntome:

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
28 days at 30. The guy at west coast nutrition told me it was a test booster that made your workouts awesome. Lol. He said I can run 2 or 3 bottles in a row if I wanted than he a OTC thing for pct.

Fortunetly I joined phf and actually found out what i was taking half way through my cycle. Lol

sweet baby jesus! 2-3 bottles in a row!?!

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
By week 4 at 30mg they would be feeling like **** and shut down. By week 5 and 6 they would probably be considering a lawsuit against the guy who sold it to them.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is a good question. Im sure some of the guys that "REALLY" know what there doing have run a GOOD one.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
I've wanted to do a very low dose 5-6wk run for a while. Guess we'll see.......

but as far as what I HAVE done: I've run it to 4 weeks and 30mg gave me some good back pumps, I love SD I just think a bridge is a person's best bet to keep those gains.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've actually wanted to post this in Unreal's Guide to Superdrol, but since this thread is open i'll post it in here.

How bad is it to run SD at 6 weeks. Don't worry I never have, nor do i suggest it.

But the reason i'm asking is I know a gym that is selling SD clones, and the owner is recommending to all his members to take it for 6 weeks, at 20-30mg. Yes, I'm serious! I know numerous ppl that are running it this long at 30mg. And guess what he is also recommending for PCT? Novadex XT! No joke. :32:

So i'd like to hear some opinions on how bad this is..

I talked to him, and he says that running it 3 to 4 weeks is pointless, you need to run at least 6 weeks to try to hold on to those gains. Which he does have a point. But i think SD is just too toxic to be ran at 6 weeks.

I'd definitely like to hear Unreal's opinion on this! Where you at big man:ntome:
Well he does have a good point. Trust me i get like no sides on SD so i'm tempted to run it and not stop LOL... But my brain tells me otherwise... You can feel great but then get bloodwork done and your liver enzymes are sky high, your HDL is single digits an LDL is insane... it's not life threatening but I suppose when you spend lots of time with high BP coupled with terrible cholesterol it'll contribute to plaque buildup in the arteries and this may factor into heart attack risk later down the line. How much, who can say, i don't think a few crazy cycles are going to cause heart attacks, but if you're not getting bloodworkd one it can be pretty risky.

I have read about people using SD for 8 weeks usually when they didn't know what it was and then go to the doctor and their doctor starts yelling at them because all their bloodwork is ****ed and they have to go on prescription medication to get their cholesterol back in check. That's one thing to consider is if you cycle ****s your cholesterol up, it should go back to normal post-cycle. But for people predisposed to high cholesterol, it may stay elevated... if they don't get bloodwork done, you may have high cholesterol for a long time, which goes back to my earlier point about contributing to heart problems.

Overall, i am sure it has been run 6 weeks plenty of times... even someone on here said they did 9 weeks once when they were stupid... The human body is amazing in what it can handle.

In the end it's a gamble, you put your health up as collateral, is that worth it for a couple pounds of muscle? It's always at this point, when you start considering oral cycles so crazy that they may be dangerous, that you have to bring injectables into the equation. This solves most of the problems... and allows you to do things like the cycle I'm running now which is two oral cycles spaced 7 weeks apart but linked together by a testosterone base.

If you want to keep those gains, use a less deleterious oral, or use injectables, it's just safer than running superdrol for 6 weeks.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
I've wanted to do a very low dose 5-6wk run for a while. Guess we'll see.......
Right, this thought crossed my mind...which is why I posted the thread. Currently I'm on Test Prop and Tren Ace. I have a bottle of PP's Superdrone and was thinking of running a low 5mg maybe 10mg 4-6 week stint of it.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I voted longer than 6 weeks. I have not but my buddy has, ran it at 20mg the entire time and week 7 and 8 at 30mg I beleive. He said the back pumps were unreal the last 2 weeks and cut his leg and back workouts short.

He figured he runs dbol for 8 weeks sometime, why not superdrol. No blood work or anything so I can't comment on that. He looks great, but idk about his insides, dont think he's ever really gotten blood work done.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well he does have a good point. Trust me i get like no sides on SD so i'm tempted to run it and not stop LOL... But my brain tells me otherwise... You can feel great but then get bloodwork done and your liver enzymes are sky high, your HDL is single digits an LDL is insane... it's not life threatening but I suppose when you spend lots of time with high BP coupled with terrible cholesterol it'll contribute to plaque buildup in the arteries and this may factor into heart attack risk later down the line. How much, who can say, i don't think a few crazy cycles are going to cause heart attacks, but if you're not getting bloodworkd one it can be pretty risky.

I have read about people using SD for 8 weeks usually when they didn't know what it was and then go to the doctor and their doctor starts yelling at them because all their bloodwork is ****ed and they have to go on prescription medication to get their cholesterol back in check. That's one thing to consider is if you cycle ****s your cholesterol up, it should go back to normal post-cycle. But for people predisposed to high cholesterol, it may stay elevated... if they don't get bloodwork done, you may have high cholesterol for a long time, which goes back to my earlier point about contributing to heart problems.

Overall, i am sure it has been run 6 weeks plenty of times... even someone on here said they did 9 weeks once when they were stupid... The human body is amazing in what it can handle.

In the end it's a gamble, you put your health up as collateral, is that worth it for a couple pounds of muscle? It's always at this point, when you start considering oral cycles so crazy that they may be dangerous, that you have to bring injectables into the equation. This solves most of the problems... and allows you to do things like the cycle I'm running now which is two oral cycles spaced 7 weeks apart but linked together by a testosterone base.

If you want to keep those gains, use a less deleterious oral, or use injectables, it's just safer than running superdrol for 6 weeks.
I so agree with you Unreal. It's crazy. He's pretty much got all these guys on SD at his gym, none of them know anything about it. I asked one guy what he's using for PCT. And he said, what's PCT? I laughed and didn't even bother to help him out. He also tells his members that are buying SD to take milk thistle and saw palmetto and to not drink while on this stuff. lol. But then tells em to run it for 6 weeks. But whatever, it's just a gym I goto sometimes, and I sorta think it's funny, I bet the next time i roll in there, it's gonna be a bunch of guys walking around with boobs, and not gonna know what hit them.. HAHA..

But back to the topic, there's all these guys running SD bridged into PP, would it really be that much worse if one was to just stay on SD for the 5 or 6 weeks at a lower dose? Start with 10, and run 20mg thru out the cycle? Cause i do really agree that running orals for 6 weeks does REALLY help maintain the gains that you make in the first 3 weeks with SD.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
By week 4 at 30mg they would be feeling like **** and shut down. By week 5 and 6 they would probably be considering a lawsuit against the guy who sold it to them.
I would only hope that it was severely underdosed. like 5mg of actual compound at the most. If it was fully dosesd that is a fast track to baked potato liver.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
4 weeks..
No sides. only a small amount of weight gain, most likely from glycogen.
Made me feel amazing and euphoric..
I would of rather felt like **** and made gains though...

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
I personally have ran a 6 week cycle. I did it at 10/10/20/20/10/10. I tripled cycle support (12 caps a day) pre-loaded cycle support for 2 weeks. 10 grams of fish oil and Coq10. Also I took Liv 52 for 1 month before and after for extra liver protection.

I checked blood pressure daily and hit 134 during the middle of the 5 week. After 5 week PCT waited 4 more weeks and test was higher than pre cycle lab results by a little bit.

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
I also dosed early in the morning only. I have ran quite a few cycles and for some reason for me sides seem to be allot less when I don't take a dose early and then one later. Previous cycles my blood pressure would get out of control a couple hours after the second dose.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
my cycle currentlyis on my signature. i amrunnin for 8 weeks first 4 were at30 wit anadrol last 4 at 40 no anadrol but tere is More to it just rEad it. it got Quiet big

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
jasen sometimes you make me scratch my head, for instance you have nothing in your signature!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
jasen sometimes you make me scratch my head, for instance you have nothing in your signature!
Unreal you made me spit my granoLa bar out.....PStbwahahaha :You_Rock_Emoticon:

drumm3r9

Awards

I can't imagine what it would feel like to run that **** 3 bottles deep. You would prolly crap out your liver and have to shove it back in a couple times in between visits to Bosley hair restoration to get your hair back. Yuck.

I stayed on for 4 weeks. Had the most sides I've ever experienced. Gyno, hair lose, the works.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Im coming up on week three on 30 mgs, and I feel f**kin fantastic. I plan to get blood work a couple of weeks after PCT, I am a bigger guy, have been big all my life (large frame, doubt i will ever get under 200).. but in my family there is no heart disease or high blood pressure. diabetes has been spotted here and there, but i am nowhere near the risk factor.

i would not run this compound for 6 weeks, especially at higher than 10mg. i would rather try running test for 12-16 weeks kickstarted with SD and finished with epi or pmag during the last 3 weeks of test.. thats about as intense as I would like to get but I think that every body is different and I definitely think its crucial to listen to your body. if you get sides, its for a reason. it means something is happening in your body. don't ignore it and keep running it, unless it just like calf or back pumps. but abdominal pain, jaundice, high blood pressure, etc I would cut it off that instant.

I am impressed with this compound I am up 10 solid pounds and climbing. Recovery is insane and I am running a bridge so if im lucky enough to get to 20 (virgin receptors and all) then I hope to keep 3/4s of it. then ill try and stay at maintainence for a while then slow cut. i need to trim down but loving how pumped i feel on this cycle

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
yes comp doWn now on my psp. sd always good 2 me. phera is only thin so far that kil my stonach

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
I did 4 weeks @ 30-40mg. It was superdrone by PP, and I never got any sides, any real results, and barely any weight gain which was most likely from the x-tren I was stacking it with. I was disappointed. However they let me return the product since I wasn't happy for store credit, so that worked out.