13 WEEK ORAL CYCLE!!!!!!!!!!!????????

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Need opinons. Thinking of what I wanna do for my cycle next year. Anyone ever try a long bridge like this

methadrol 20/20/20
cel furuza 0/300/300/300/300/300/300
pmag 0/0/0/0/0/0/0/75/75/100/100/100/100

13 week total bridge, all SD gains should be solidified. I also have superdrone lv which I could use if I wanna dose the sd at 15/15/20. Which might be safer.
Was also thinking since this cycle would be so long pinning some HCG, since I think it would help the boys, though Too large of a minimum order.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Go for it buddy, I think you deserve liver failure.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
If you already have a source for HCG then why not just get injections?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
drop the furazadrol and put testosterone in there...

mdrol 1-3
test 1-14
p-mag 11-16

13 weeks straight orals is retarded and it's not just about methyls and the liver it's about kidneys and cholesterol as well.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established

mdrol 1-3
test 1-14
p-mag 11-16

13 weeks straight orals is retarded and it's not just about methyls and the liver it's about kidneys and cholesterol as well.
Your welcome OP , Unreal just turned your garbage cycle into a very solid run for someone looking into their 3rd or 4th cycle.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
i hate orals, just sayin.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If you can limit the length of the methyls I think it would be ok. Dont run methyls longer than 6 wks and give your liver time to recover before hitting them again. I've done long lengths of orals phasing out the methyls after 4 wks. A transdermal might be a good option in there.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, fura is a thp ether. when the thp ether hits the stomach acids, it is hydrolized leaving an active steroid metabolite, which still can be turned into an inactive metabolite via the intestense, and liver.

basically i'd say go higher, or find another non methyl to go with it. like propadrol.

also, if you are going to be using the non methyl compounds as a way to give your liver time to heal, give it time to heal.
I'd say to start the non methyls the last week of the sd, to be ran for 5 weeks.

get some support supplements, and liver supplements to be run throughout the cycle.

i'd also recomend keeping the pmag at 50-75mg.

just so you know, I read a very recent study done with anavar (oxandrolone) and the study found running it for 6 weeks vs 12 weeks, participants did not gain more muscle in 12 weeks than the patients who ran it for 6.

also in a similar study, anavar put on more muscle than 12 weeks of test e at 600mg e/w.

if you do go with this, make sure you are an expert at pct. im serious. because it'g going to be ruff.
get some hcghenerate, forma-stanzolol from needs to build muscle, toco 8, endoamp max, and some liver support for pct.
and dont forget the basics clomid/nolvadex.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established

mdrol 1-3
test 1-14
p-mag 11-16

agree:sombrero::bigok:

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I would cut it down to 8-9wks max. Thats a really long time to be on orals, if you have any idea about what your doing you'd do an 8wk bridge.

Id make sure to take life support/cycle support for the entire time and PCT. Also I would go in for bloodwork at wk 4/5 to make sure your not going to be dead by wk 10-11.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
is it too much to ask that you put some substance in your posts besides just making unhelpful comments?
You ever hear the phrase "ask a stupid question, get a stupid response"

people who have respect for themselves and others get helpful advice to the best of my ability.

People who choose to be stupid or similar are going to get no remorse from me.

I mean come on, read the title, the kid thinks hes being badass or something...

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
well, fura is a thp ether. when the thp ether hits the stomach acids, it is hydrolized leaving an active steroid metabolite, which still can be turned into an inactive metabolite via the intestense, and liver.

basically i'd say go higher, or find another non methyl to go with it. like propadrol.

also, if you are going to be using the non methyl compounds as a way to give your liver time to heal, give it time to heal.
I'd say to start the non methyls the last week of the sd, to be ran for 5 weeks.

get some support supplements, and liver supplements to be run throughout the cycle.

i'd also recomend keeping the pmag at 50-75mg.

just so you know, I read a very recent study done with anavar (oxandrolone) and the study found running it for 6 weeks vs 12 weeks, participants did not gain more muscle in 12 weeks than the patients who ran it for 6.

also in a similar study, anavar put on more muscle than 12 weeks of test e at 600mg e/w.

if you do go with this, make sure you are an expert at pct. im serious. because it'g going to be ruff.
get some hcghenerate, forma-stanzolol from needs to build muscle, toco 8, endoamp max, and some liver support for pct.
and dont forget the basics clomid/nolvadex.
what dose was the anavar at?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i hate orals, just sayin.
Madol/DMT/Phera is some great stuff if you can get the original.. You feel good on it, pumps are uber amazing and vascularity is sick. Mass gains were good too and it didnt seem as suppressive as say 19-nor or super..

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Madol/DMT/Phera is some great stuff if you can get the original.. You feel good on it, pumps are uber amazing and vascularity is sick. Mass gains were good too and it didnt seem as suppressive as say 19-nor or super..
I got some phera laying around prollly will never use it.

well i should calrify, "i hate oral only cycles" lol

fmfws185

Awards
Jst run SD the whole 13 weeks. Then for pct jst get a liver and kidney transplant. That's what any logical guy would do. Even unreal don't know abt that lol that's only for hardcore bber

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the input guys. It was just mostly an idea. My stash is pretty large so i was just trying to brainstorm a way if there was one to run a long and oral cycle. I was original just thinking about the liver failure at first which was why I thought a non methyl bridge would give the liver enough time to somewhat normsalize it's levels. But i had forgot to think about the cholestoral and other things that would continue to be destroyed.

I guess I'll have to just be satisfied with 3-6 week cycles.
Thanks all for input.

Prometherion

Prometherion

Awards
Jst run SD the whole 13 weeks. Then for pct jst get a liver and kidney transplant. That's what any logical guy would do. Even unreal don't know abt that lol that's only for hardcore bber
fukking lol'd

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Op, I'm still interested in knowing why you are not just going with injections? Any particular reason?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what dose was the anavar at?
20mg
study was done giving patients 10mg of var, twice daily.

there was a clear gain in strength/muscle in the first 6 weeks.

but the following 6 weeks, the increases were minimal.

the main point of the study is that is shows 90% of gains were made in the first 6 weeks.

“After 4-6 weeks you don’t build up much extra muscle on steroids”, a doctor told us. “If you do continue with them, all you do is put extra strain on your body. It’s better to stop, let your body recover and make sure you retain as much as possible of the extra muscle mass you’ve gained.”

I'm not saying I havn't thought of amazing 12 week cycles in my head where I get huge.

but in reality, with data bases evidence, and my own personal anecdotal evidence, you just dont gain anything significant after 6 weeks.
---------------------------
my bad, I messed up on the other study.

on average, patients who are given 600mg of test e over 20 weeks put on about 8kg (17 lbs) of fat free mass.

compared to patients given 100mg of test e + 20mg of anavar for 8 weeks, and they put on almost 8kg (around 7.5kg) of fat free mass.

"It’s not necessary to do a 20-week course of 600 mg to gain 8 kg fat free mass, the researchers conclude. It’s possible to achieve the same results with lower doses"

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
Your welcome OP , Unreal just turned your garbage cycle into a very solid run for someone looking into their 3rd or 4th cycle.
Keep your $hitty remarks to yourself.

You ever hear the phrase "ask a stupid question, get a stupid response"

people who have respect for themselves and others get helpful advice to the best of my ability.

People who choose to be stupid or similar are going to get no remorse from me.

I mean come on, read the title, the kid thinks hes being badass or something...
I see him asking for advice in the first post. There are other ways to give your opinion w/o acting a a$$. If you consider yourself not one of the "stupid or similar" people then don't you think it would be more productive to give them a little help? Maybe you could try to educate him instead of riding Unreal's coat tails w/ that stupid remark you made.

I don't think he thinks he's a badass. Maybe you should check that ego before posting. Most people are here to help and not just bash everyone for no reason or be a smarta$$ about people's questions.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not gonna hold it agains deadaim, sometimes I'm a str8 up ass to some people.

most of the time though I think I do offer good advice, when im being serious.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
I'm not gonna hold it agains deadaim, sometimes I'm a str8 up ass to some people.

most of the time though I think I do offer good advice, when im being serious.
Im an ass to sometimes but only when the poster is ignoring good advice and gonna hurt themselves as a result. I'm just tired of seeing his useless posts in threads lately.

*and I'm very frustrated tonight:) Which probably doesn't help but

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im an ass to sometimes but only when the poster is ignoring good advice and gonna hurt themselves as a result. I'm just tired of seeing his useless posts in threads lately.

*and I'm very frustrated tonight:) Which probably doesn't help but
x2 to that

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Subbed...for both the knowledge and the drama. Who's got popcorn?