17 yr old wants to take tribol 60 by thaI labs

myleslup

Awards
Hey guys my friend has his heart set on taking this...
Herese the ingredients

2a, 17a-dimethyl-17b hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one
20mg
17a-methyl-5a-androstan-2-ene-17b-ol
10mg
estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione
35mg

I told him cause of his age this is unsafe...
Also he is relatively new to supplementing
He only satrted supplementing in the past year at best
now he wants to jump to a ph ... And a relatively strong one at that
any advice or help?

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh my god, please do not allow him to take this. Its also illegal. The last ingredient is now a CSA III scheduled narcotic.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The second ingredient is too. dear jesus please no

myleslup

Awards
I've ben trying for the last week or two but he won't listen... What can I tell him that have some shock value but is still true ..cause hese not stupid... if I tell him hese gunna grow a third leg he isn't gunna believe me

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've ben trying for the last week or two but he won't listen... What can I tell him that have some shock value but is still true ..cause hese not stupid... if I tell him hese gunna grow a third leg he isn't gunna believe me
more like he gonna lose 2 nuts

this product shouldnt be taken by any1 .. let alone the age

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Its extremely potent, he most likely will feel exhausted while on and not be able to maintain an erection for months afterwards. The gains he gets will be quickly lost within about 4 weeks after taking it, he is doing a hefty amount of damage on his liver not to mention his endocrine system.

With such supressive compounds its not an exageration to say he could be giving himself ED at 17...

myleslup

Awards
And what is the second compond ... I know the 1st and 3rd are super nd tren but idk what the 2nd is...

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Ask your friend to see the bottle, punch in in his F'n face, flush the bottle. You would be saving his life, his ****, and much more.

Or tell his parents that its illegal drugs he is planning to use....

Who cares if he gets pissed, once he actually matures he will be thankful.

Samito

Awards
Do everything you can so he doesn't take even if you have to steal them tell him it's not worth the risk his body has not developed yet and he could screw him self up for life if you guys are really tight do not let him take it .

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CRISIS INTERVENTION! INTERVIEN ON HIS ASS!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If he is dead set on taking it, let him. If he gets F***** up, oh well... I have no remorse for stupid teens or adults anymore.. Give him write-ups of everything he is taking, and mention it is illegal and could get sent to jail. If he still wants to **** himself up, I say let him. Let him find out the hard way, thats how people learn a thing or two nowadays..

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If he is dead set on taking it, let him. If he gets F***** up, oh well... I have no remorse for stupid teens or adults anymore.. Give him write-ups of everything he is taking, and mention it is illegal and could get sent to jail. If he still wants to **** himself up, I say let him. Let him find out the hard way, thats how people learn a thing or two nowadays..
i kno .. and bc of idiots like these .. stuff gets banned:grumpy:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
darwinism will take goooooooood care of him. besides getting his parents involved, uve done just about everything u can. let him f uck himself

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
let him take it, less competition in future for you

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

spezzy

Awards
Tell him you know a guy that regrets taking tren (the estra in that product) when he was 17. It's hard to recover from and the temporary gains aren't worth it.

And that he's a moron.

Stunted growth, bone wise and other masculine places. Should scare him off.

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
I say let him do it. Just make sure to log all his side effects and blood work really well :)
I've been wishing that there studies showing the effects of AAS on teens, since medical ethics won't allow legit studies. As of now, all we have is hearsay, rumors, and speculation.

What we need is a real dumbass to take one for the team, so that next time a kid comes on an AAS forum asking why its a bad idea for him to use steroids, we'll have something concrete to show him. I want to actually see a teen's HPTA being permanently ruined by steroids every step of the way on paper. I've always wondered how toxic these designer steroids are, compared to traditional AAS, so please make sure to include full liver enzyme panels as well. Also, make sure to leave him in the dark about PCT, so that we can see how resilient the teen endocrine system is (I will also be playing booky and accepting bets on whether he is able to achieve an erection for months afterward. 3:1 odds on him not being able to get it up for at least 6 months). Thanks!

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I say let him do it. Just make sure to log all his side effects and blood work really well :)
I've been wishing that there studies showing the effects of AAS on teens, since medical ethics won't allow legit studies. As of now, all we have is hearsay, rumors, and speculation.

What we need is a real dumbass to take one for the team, so that next time a kid comes on an AAS forum asking why its a bad idea for him to use steroids, we'll have something concrete to show him. I want to actually see a teen's HPTA being permanently ruined by steroids every step of the way on paper. I've always wondered how toxic these designer steroids are, compared to traditional AAS, so please make sure to include full liver enzyme panels as well. Also, make sure to leave him in the dark about PCT, so that we can see how resilient the teen endocrine system is (I will also be playing booky and accepting bets on whether he is able to achieve an erection for months afterward. 3:1 odds on him not being able to get it up for at least 6 months). Thanks!
I would disagree and say 4 months.. there are studies backing it up ;)

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would disagree and say 4 months.. there are studies backing it up ;)
My Army buddy took xtreme tren for 4 weeks last summer. Put on 15lbs. Didnt know wtf a PCT was. Lost 0 weight. Didnt get any form of gyno or ED problems.. No homo, but his testes are the size of freakin grapefruit.. He was 18 at the time. Guess some people are just naturally sick at recovery..