Wisdom Teeth pulled...affect cycle??

ebaydan777

Awards
hey everyone, so im going to start my P-Mag cycle monday and itll go for 6 weeks plus 4 weeks of PCT

however in this time frame im going to be getting my wisdom teeth pulled...and im going to be taking in anesthesia as well as medication after, prolly pain killers like vicodin or whatever they give you...

im wondering if the anesthesia or any of these medications can cause some kinda of reaction to the meds ill be taking...im sure i wont need meds after a week or so after the surgery so if i take it during my cycle or my PCT..curious if anything can happen or if i should just be safe and wait till after?

the stuff ill be taking just so u all have an idea if ill get effects or anything
P-Mag, CEL's Cycle Assist, Nolva (tamoxifen citrate, oral serm), CEL's PCT Assist, DS's Lean Xtreme.

let me know everyone, thanks!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
wait till ur recovered after ur surgery

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Going from my "wisdom teeth" surgery...uh, yeah not way I coulda lifted for a good week and a half. Hell they didnt stop bleeding for 4-5 days, making me vomit constantly....

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wait....plus vicoden contain a mixture of hydrocodien and Tylonol thus....would add more stress to your liver....

But I used to pop em like candy and drink mad booze while on all kinds of pills

do not do this not worth the risk....wait till u r fully on top of you game player

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You wont be able to eat right and you wont be at 100 percent for about a week. Hold your cycle off for a while..

hog928

Awards
  • Established
dam nothing worse then wisdom pulling, throwing up and so F'ed up you dont know whats going on. Ha hold off tell you can get everything back into schedule and go for it then