are the later bathces of m14add bunk?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am looking at ordering two bottles of this but heard it tested for dhea awhile back. Does anyone know if this is still the case with the later batches? WOuld I be better going with something like lmg which is not reported to be bunkkkkkk?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sht man, idk, i've thought about getting some too. i dont know if i should go with cel, or another brand.

the companies I trust dont make m14add clones.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yessssss i think im going to go with a clone of lmg to stack with my pmag for the winter.....there is some new company i came across that makes it.....they called underground labs

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
the bunk batches of this stuff were years ago... people worry about it too much.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
once again mr. unreal.....u give me a reality check...ima put in an order for two bottles of this **** RIGHT THE **** NOW!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
uhmmm me

first of all though when is the exp date on it?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
any methylated steroid i need to dose over 100mg, you can keep.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I honestly think, amongst all the dribble, these posts piss me off more than anything.

I have seen people ingest ungodly combinations of two, three or four methylated steroids produced by a company who has not existed for more than a few months, has no customer service line, a barely legible website, and happily consume these pills without a moments thought as to where this company procures its raw materials from, and so forth.

Then we have CEL, on the other hand: they have posted more manufacturers' COAs than I have ever seen a company - distributing steroidal products, or otherwise - post, have had various sources confirm that their methylmasteron was indeed procured from the source of the original Designer Supplement's SuperDrol, and have generally gone out of their way to validate something which does not require validation.

It is an idiotic question, mostly because it is only being asked of one company - whereas these sheep are consuming other steroids, from other companies, that were most likely made in a basement bathtub.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im sorry to break this too you, but cels c.o.a.'s aren't worth anything.

they have posted those coa's and outside sources have tested their products and found them to have one or more discrepency in what their coa's claim.

in the words of chris farley, tommy boy "anyone can slap a gurantee on a box, hell, you want me to take a sh it in a box, and gurantee it, I will"

aside from the products that have been tested as less than pure, what is important is user results.

it may not be cels fault, they are a non us company, with no office in the us, so it could be their suppliers, and the lab that test the products.

if mdrol was from the same source as orig sd, and they had a labeling error, then why did they never fix it? like you said, mdrol wasn't a fly by night supplement, it was around for a long time, and the labeling issue, never got fixed.
maybe because it is illegal to intentionally mis label a product......just saying.....

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established

they have posted those coa's and outside sources have tested their products and found them to have one or more discrepency in what their coa's claim.

in the words of chris farley, tommy boy "anyone can slap a gurantee on a box, hell, you want me to take a sh it in a box, and gurantee it, I will"

aside from the products that have been tested as less than pure, what is important is user results.

it may not be cels fault, they are a non us company, with no office in the us, so it could be their suppliers, and the lab that test the products.

if mdrol was from the same source as orig sd, and they had a labeling error, then why did they never fix it? like you said, mdrol wasn't a fly by night supplement, it was around for a long time, and the labeling issue, never got fixed.
maybe because it is illegal to intentionally mis label a product......just saying.....
ask another company for a COA, bet you wont get it ;)

Cel backs all their products, if you dont gain and complain they fix it and make it right.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
'so why do they put a gurantee on the box"

"because, they know they sold you a guranteed piece of crap'

just because they provide coa's doesn't mean anything if when someone else test the product, and the results aren't the same.

as with all test, what makes something worth anything is test, re-test reliability.

a quality product doesn't need any coa, the results will speak for themselves.

end of story, this argument is/will be never ending.

you like what you like.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
'so why do they put a gurantee on the box"

"because, they know they sold you a guranteed piece of crap'

just because they provide coa's doesn't mean anything if when someone else test the product, and the results aren't the same.

as with all test, what makes something worth anything is test, re-test reliability.

a quality product doesn't need any coa, the results will speak for themselves.

end of story, this argument is/will be never ending.

you like what you like.
I must be blind, I never saw any time of guratee on a CEL product.

haters gonna hate lol

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ask another company for a COA, bet you wont get it ;)

Cel backs all their products, if you dont gain and complain they fix it and make it right.
no my friend, not blind, but not the sharpest tool in the shed. (probably d/t too many tainted cel products. j/k)

that was another movie quote, used as an analogy to respond to your comment above.

"cel backs all their products" "coa's, all showing 99% purity"

hey, if those aren't meant to be gurantees, well, shhit, you should of just agreed with me in the first place. :veryhappy:

and I dont hate cel, I've used their hdrol, and it was a great product.

their pstanz was good too.

their estane sucked though.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
CEL is a great company and they work hard to make sure their customers are getting quality product. That said I've run a boatload of Superdrol and the Mdrol I got in 2007 wasn't Superdrol it did NOTHING and I had to mini-log that **** going up to 60mg a day before people believed me. And my batch of Mdrol had a perfect 99.9% purity in their COA. So the COA has ceased to mean anything to me.

Anyway I know mistakes get made and CEL has promised me a free bottle of whatever I wanted to log in the future to make up for it. Soooo if you buy CEL and the worst case scenario occurs they will probably take care of you.

One thing to note here is that there are more threads asking if some product is bunk than there are people with bunk products. And then the readers see questions about "is my bottle of ____ bunk" and they are some n00b who's never run a cycle so they freak out and think their stuff may not work on them and ask about it too and it's a cycle that feeds itself.

Buy your bottles and stop worrying about it so much, there's no 100% guarantees on anything here, even if something is legit there's no guarantee you'll respond well to the product anyway. The bigger companies usually have good customer support. I have a lot of respect for CEL and PP myself.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Links to the independent labs?