First Injectable Cycle Test E.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
I almost have everything ready for this cycle(i need the hcg and adex) im going to start in a few weeks. i just want to have everything ready and double check things before i start. As far as stats im like 5'8" i must be around 190-200 lbs age 27. i been on and off the gym but since my last cycle of oral turinabol i have been going often at least 2 times a week but im also changing my schedule to be able to give myself at least 4 days a week for this upcomming cycle.

Any ideas and/or recomendations ?

week 1-10 test e 600mg wk
week 1-11 hcg 500ui wk
week 1-11 adex .5mg E3D
pct
week 13 tamox 40mg / clomid 100mg
week 14-17 tamox 20mg /clomid 50mg

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
i been on and off the gym but since my last cycle of oral turinabol i have been going often at least 2 times a week
Yeah, my first thought is WTF is this? You are "on and off" in the gym, think "going often" is twice a week, and you are about to run an injectable cycle.

My second thought is, since it appears highly unlikely you've built a large amount of muscle mass by going to the gym "off and on", 5'8" and 200 lbs sounds like you are pretty overweight.

My final thought is, I am going to go out on a limb and say that you are an undedicated lifter who is out of shape and is running injectables to get in shape. That is not why one should be using AAS.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i dont have a scale here but here are my measurements
Arms 17"
chest 47.5"
waist 35"
glutes 43"
thighs 27"
ca;fs :16.5"

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
and by on and off i well thats that i dont go to the actual gym i do have some equipment at home(freweights, eliptical) but its not the same as going to the actual gym and working out with a partner. i do work out at home if i cant go but its not the same intensity that i get at the gym.

jbray

jbray

Banned
Awards
For a first time user I would suggest 500 mg a week of test. And u new ti be dieting right or this will NOT work.! And u new to be hitting the gym at least 5-6 daysdepending on workout intensity thy u have.

jbray

jbray

Banned
Awards
Oh and go to a grocery store they usually have a scale or at Least ur gym

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
im not new to cycles and pct , i have several oral cycles under my belt(og- SD,oral turinabol,havoc, the one, and others) and im not new to the gym either, i been a member of my gym for more than 4 years.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
i dont have a scale here but here are my measurements
Arms 17"
chest 47.5"
waist 35"
glutes 43"
thighs 27"
ca;fs :16.5"
whats ur bf??

measurements dont mean much w/o a bf to go w/ them...

and yoru pct is overkill you only need nolva or clomi and thers isnt a reason to go clomig > 50.

oral cycles wont compare to real AAS, this isnt seaworld.

you dont seem very dedicated by what dragon said and your 2 days a week in the gym either, not bashing just sayin.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
im not new to cycles and pct , i have several oral cycles under my belt(og- SD,oral turinabol,havoc, the one, and others) and im not new to the gym either, i been a member of my gym for more than 4 years.
I was laughing reading the thread because they dont know you, or how long you been around hahah.

I seen Zombie and was like "WTF...he still alive? Oh yeah, zombies dont die:stooges:"

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
I was laughing reading the thread because they dont know you, or how long you been around hahah.

I seen Zombie and was like "WTF...he still alive? Oh yeah, zombies dont die:stooges:"
LOL i know. just because i say i hit the gym 2- 3 times a week that doesnt mean that i dont workout at home. And as far as diet and that stuff im not asking for that kind of advice, i know the ratios what to eat and what not to eat, im just asking about the cycle, ill take care of the rest. i been thinking on holding off the adex till i see some water retention. I got my Gonakor(hcg) just 1 10ml vial 2500iu.

It was nice seeing a familiar face on the thread Zero :drunk:

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
I think your cycle looks great man. I'll be running a similar cycle + dbol. Are you going to log this?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
LOL i know. just because i say i hit the gym 2- 3 times a week that doesnt mean that i dont workout at home. And as far as diet and that stuff im not asking for that kind of advice, i know the ratios what to eat and what not to eat, im just asking about the cycle, ill take care of the rest. i been thinking on holding off the adex till i see some water retention. I got my Gonakor(hcg) just 1 10ml vial 2500iu.

It was nice seeing a familiar face on the thread Zero :drunk:
Well were not mind readers so we dont know this.

Lower bf = lower chance of developing gyno thats why a lot of people say hold off until your betwen 12-15%

you may not even need an AI, a lot of people wait until they see problems to use it.

may want to extend cycle 2-4 more weeks and add in some type of oral jump

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i woulnt like to use a oral jumpstart since this is a new dealer that none of my friends know, so im going to give it a try maybe its bunk or good stuff, i was going to get some dbol but the brand he had i have heard alot that theres alot of fakes(omega labs). I checked the test e online and it seems to be legit but who knows. And as far the AI well a few monts ago i had a small gyno lump on my right pec so i dont want to risk it.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
i woulnt like to use a oral jumpstart since this is a new dealer that none of my friends know, so im going to give it a try maybe its bunk or good stuff, i was going to get some dbol but the brand he had i have heard alot that theres alot of fakes(omega labs). I checked the test e online and it seems to be legit but who knows. And as far the AI well a few monts ago i had a small gyno lump on my right pec so i dont want to risk it.
Welcome back Zombie. We missed you around these parts. Our AM social group got deleted :(

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Welcome back Zombie. We missed you around these parts. Our AM social group got deleted :(
that sucks damn hippies why they delete the group:rant2:

and thanks for the welcome back :D

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
you can always use some SD or somethign similar. doesnt always gotta be dbol if you dont trust your source...

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
SD kills me. im not touching that with a 10 ft pole i had the worst sides with SD than i did with M1t and i did go up to 30mg on m1t sometimes and it only ****e dup my sex drive but SD kill my lipids and bp and mah hair and sex drive lol

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I almost have everything ready for this cycle(i need the hcg and adex) im going to start in a few weeks. i just want to have everything ready and double check things before i start. As far as stats im like 5'8" i must be around 190-200 lbs age 27. i been on and off the gym but since my last cycle of oral turinabol i have been going often at least 2 times a week but im also changing my schedule to be able to give myself at least 4 days a week for this upcomming cycle.

Any ideas and/or recomendations ?

week 1-10 test e 600mg wk
week 1-11 hcg 500ui wk
week 1-11 adex .5mg E3D
pct
week 13 tamox 40mg / clomid 100mg
week 14-17 tamox 20mg /clomid 50mg
No reason to dose HCG from week 1,wait intil week 3 and run it throughout.750-1000iu weekly would be better though.I'd inject EOD,upon rising to mimic the natural pulse and so on.

jbray

jbray

Banned
Awards
my bad zombie, i just got thrown off by you saying that you only hit the gym so many days. not trying to bash but since you said you know what your doing it looks good i will be running a similair cycle soon and the adex i will be doing the same does evrry 3 day until i see more retention bc i bloat quickly. good luck keep us informed. what your diet like because i would like to find a more solid diet.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Zero: Idk if im going to log this since i dont have much time to even log in here.
jbray: I eat almost anything on site right now(mostly chicken and beef, i got a friend that owns a seafood place so i eat for free there.) i dont eat alot of carbs , and i get them im complex form, whole wheat, sweet potato, oats etc. if i get hungry i keep salads at my office fridge so that i dot fall off the wagon and eat crap. I also keep alot of nuts(unsalted) i been trying not to eat carbs passed 5 pm.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
I been out a few weeks. Good News lol
I just had my first shot 300mg test e
and im going to be a dad lol i got my ex gf prego.

i had to dispose of my old gear cause i had some money issues, this is from someone else i hope its good stuff. if not im kicking ass.

what happen to my rep power :(
i had 1 cc going in too my thigh. no pain when it was done it getting kind of numb.