Which PH is the best out of these 6???

tshaw024

Awards
Between M1,4ADD , M-Drol, P-Stanz, Stano-Drol, H-Drol, and D-Plex which of these would be the best strictly for adding mass?

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
M14ADD or M-drol. What is your age, training experience and experience with PH's?

tshaw024

Awards
I've tried a bunch of stuff, I'm going to be stacking with Turinabol and running a 3800 calorie Keto diet. Goal is to put on 15 lbs of LBM with 1-2% increase in bf. I was 210 lbs and 14% bf, right now I'm 190 lbs. at 8%.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Again what specifically have you taken and how old are you? Do you have a PCT in mind?

tshaw024

Awards
I'm 24, and I was planning on running clomid pct but don't know where to get it. I've tried a few different products from primordial performance with minimal gains and haladrol-50 but I think it was the second version and it did nothing for me

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Superdrol will give you the most mass, but m1,4add is a good second that will make you feel AMAZING in comparison to SD and the gainz arent too bad.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
You need a SERM for both M14ADD & Super. I would NOT attempt to run either of them without one.

tshaw024

Awards
I agree, just trying to figure out where to get it

tshaw024

Awards
Does anyone know the typical dosing for superdrol for a 4-6 week cycle?

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know the typical dosing for superdrol for a 4-6 week cycle?
You should only be running super at 3 weeks. Use the search function my friend and do some more research then come back to us and we will answer anymore questions you may have.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
SD is the **** but it's not very ideal for a first run, a noob SD cycle is 3 weeks and you can't build much LBM in 3 weeks. Doing more than 3 weeks or bridging SD is more advanced and not usually something for a first cycle.

To make more actual LBM gains you should look into something like moderately dosed Epi or M1,4 for about 5 weeks.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SD is the **** but it's not very ideal for a first run, a noob SD cycle is 3 weeks and you can't build much LBM in 3 weeks. Doing more than 3 weeks or bridging SD is more advanced and not usually something for a first cycle.

To make more actual LBM gains you should look into something like moderately dosed Epi or M1,4 for about 5 weeks.
YES!

I would highly reccomend epi...I ran it as my fisrt cycle and gained 9-10 lbs keeping I think 9 of it in pct if it wasnt 9 it was 8. Very good compound imo

Running it now on a calorie defecient and my strength is actually increasing

anyways good compound

BTW not to highjack
But how strong is the euphoria from m14? Im curious....is it intoxicating??

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
m14 / pplex/ sd are all pretty good.