Cycle Assist
ON %100 Whey Protien
Animal Pak

PCT:
Nolva

Well i wanted to ask if doing a BRIDGE starting with superdrol like this
SD: 10/20/20
H-Drol: 0/0/75/75/75/100/100

What do u think or should i STACK H-Drol with something else?? What and how much for how long?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
at 20%bf u need to focus on diet, not steroids. personally id get down to 12%bf before running ANY steroid......but ur gonna do what u want...

GSMachinist

Awards
Ok so u think a ECA stack would be my best bet then huh..

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
uhm i was going to be nice and not say anything but nos is right 6' 220 and 20% you really don't need a cycle in order to cut.

GSMachinist

Awards
Yeah I fully understand I was at 260 at the start of january and ive gone down to 220 by this month so yeah my diet is on point and cardio too i do HIIT 6 days out of the week.. So yeah i think im going to just do the ECA stack.. Unless somebody has a better suggestion lol.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I fully understand I was at 260 at the start of january and ive gone down to 220 by this month so yeah my diet is on point and cardio too i do HIIT 6 days out of the week.. So yeah i think im going to just do the ECA stack.. Unless somebody has a better suggestion lol.
congrats man! believe it or not that is a HUGE accomplishment. ECA stack sounds good for u then. keep doing what ur doing and get that bf% down

GSMachinist

Awards
Thanks bro thanks a lot.. So yeah ill do my research then on a ECA stack.. stay away form pro hormones till i hit 12-14% ..

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
unless...
you wanted to run a low dose of test along with the stims to help your body keep its muscle while you cut hard.

i know my fear of losing muscle while dieting is almost debilitating.

just sayin...

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i know my fear of losing muscle while dieting is almost debilitating.

just sayin...
dont even get me started. i have 20mcg T3/100mcg T4 tabs sitting here staring at me but i dont want to lose an ounce of muscle or strength :(

GSMachinist

Awards
Yeah i have that fear too lol.. so ust run a test booster through the ECA stack.. Ohh and can somebody point me to a good ECA read on dosing and such.

GSMachinist

Awards
Damn bro its hard to find injectables here haven't heard of a place that sales them here. Any oral alternatives or can u point me in the right direction for the injectables.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn bro its hard to find injectables here haven't heard of a place that sales them here. Any oral alternatives or can u point me in the right direction for the injectables.
cant really help ya out there bro but research and you'll find your answers.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I find oral alternative exist....obviously wont be as effective as injects.....11 oxo is a great oral compound for cutting......at least in my exp....In the last 17 days I swear I have dropped 1-2% bf from this stack and I havent even measured!

GSMachinist

Awards
Ok seeing that injectables are hard to come by in this part of town how bout i run the ECA stack along side the H-Drol cycle just so i wont loose that much amount of muscle by just doing the ECA by itself or will it contradict itself? Comments, concerns or thoughts anyone?
Oh and the ECA stack would be run for 6 weeks just like the H-Drol cycle.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dont know much about ECA I know about ephedrine in and of itself.....but not how it interacts and if 6 weeks is good or not etc etc

BUT I do know hdrol would be good for perserving muscle

kingalex1

Awards
I'd still hold off on the h-drol.
Run the ECA for 4 weeks then 2 weeks off then 4 weeks again and see where you are then think about h-drol.
When I did my first cycle of h-drol I had wished I lost more bf before hand so I would have leaned out more and I was at around 13%.

Just stick to good diet and cardio with ECA for bit and see where you are.

GSMachinist

Awards
Damn so it wouldn't be a good idea to perserve muscle on such a hardcore cut.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
see if you were 12% bodyfat or less and cutting then it would be tough to preserve muscle. You are at 20% bodyfat, it'll be easy to lose, you don't need to cycle to cut from 20%.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
for cutting= D Plex & 11 sterone.

I would also get something like I force Nutrition TT-33 & Green Tea with 50% ECGC.

GSMachinist

Awards
Damn bros the EC stack is treating me good on my 7th week lost 25lb. and at 14%bf.. Hows that lol now at 196ish

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
at 20% ur cardio system might not be able to handle ECA one example, chances r ur bp is already high, try to get to 16% then use ECA, good luck dropping FAT is hard i use cla 8g a day it works well with 2-4g carnitine

CANT BEAT NUTRA ON CLA!!!!

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
ohhh im late....... wooow im impressed! wooooooow NICE JOB THINK ABOUT CORTISOL BLOCKER AND TRIAZOLE! it will get u to 11% then use anavar and winnie ;)

GSMachinist

Awards
Lol bro its so hard eating only 2400 cals a day lol but when the ephedra kicks in i dont feel hungry lol

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
BRO i know its sooooooo hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

try ezikel bread at trade joes! miracle bread low carbs high fiber high protein and very DENSE LOW GLY CARBS! never diet without it

i went to 1600 cals dropped 40lbs in 2 months

GSMachinist

Awards
damn i ust gooled that bread it looks ****en good looks like that bread they give at outback steak house

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
yuppp! its good stuff bro it will keep u REAL FULL!

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
6% in 7 weeks is soooo impressive!

GSMachinist

Awards
Hell na bro last May 2009 i weighed 275lb can u believe that. Now 196ish can finally see abs lol.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
man 7% left then ur rocky! kepp going

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
110 cals- 90 cals depends which kinda u get, get the orange bag/ original (i belive) its the one with 16g carbs/5 fiber per slice thats like 10G carbs per slice!

GSMachinist

Awards
Before: Around April 2009 at 275lbs.

At the beach damn!!

After: Around June 2010 around 215lbs.

Im the one with the vest

And one more at the beach lol

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Dam huge diffffff!

Aldross

Aldross

Awards
Just got back from work and had to look at these pics.
Truly awesome bro. Keep it up, you really are like a new man.

GSMachinist

Awards
Thanks for the motivation bros.. Yeah way more to go though lol

GSMachinist

Awards
2 more weeks left at 193lb on the dot lol!! Will update when i finish with final pics of my cut added green tea extract at 1500mg a day hoping for that BF% to drop lol

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
dude no F around everytime i look through ur pics im impressed u really busted ur ass!

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
THIS IS BODYBUILDING ^= its not the time it takes but the effort one puts in

TeamT10

Awards
yes, but it wont do anything unless ur diet and cardio are on point
made this mistake awhile ago, at that BF% anything you do is going to help, do the stacks later when all is said and done and your in a comfortable position with the body composition IMO

GSMachinist

Awards
Thank you bros yeah im so ****ing ready i have a little 4 pack going on lol... ****ing skin is the one that pisses me off lol but thanks bros for the motivation to keep going

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I think your ready to start the h drol. If you really want to lean out stack it with 11 sterone. It's a great mild PH