Methyl D and M4OHN

vicmack777

Awards
I am currently 3 weeks into my M4OHN cycle at 20 mgs a day. I dont hate it but i sure as hell am not in love with it either. Im curious if adding Methyl D, would be a good thing or a bad thing. I responed well to my only MD cycle so I would like to know If it would be a bad thing to run it along with the M4OHN for another 2 weeks?

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
it shouldnt, I dont see why there would be a problem. both are mild, neither will convert to estrogen. you should do well.

psywzrd

Awards
  • Established
I am currently 3 weeks into my M4OHN cycle at 20 mgs a day. I dont hate it but i sure as hell am not in love with it either. Im curious if adding Methyl D, would be a good thing or a bad thing. I responed well to my only MD cycle so I would like to know If it would be a bad thing to run it along with the M4OHN for another 2 weeks?
What kind of results have you gotten (or not gotten) so far? Which m4ohn are you using?

vicmack777

Awards
What kind of results have you gotten (or not gotten) so far? Which m4ohn are you using?
Weight the same, Body comp. might be a little better, strength the same, and having trouble sleeping. I do have plenty of energy throughout the day though. LIke i said, I dont hate it, but certainly dont love it.

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
So does this imply there's little or no risk of gyno from m4ohn? (maybe I'm just confused)

Any post-cycle recommendation for m4ohn?

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
there shouldnt be a risk of gyno from M4OHN, according to the studies i posted on my site. but everyone is different and there are usually more then one pathway for certain mechanisms.

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
Assuming no gyno risk, is there a post-m4ohn-cycle recommendation for boosting testosterone production? (an OTC product) thanks

there shouldnt be a risk of gyno from M4OHN, according to the studies i posted on my site. but everyone is different and there are usually more then one pathway for certain mechanisms.