Methyl D and M4OHN

  1. Methyl D and M4OHN


    I am currently 3 weeks into my M4OHN cycle at 20 mgs a day. I dont hate it but i sure as hell am not in love with it either. Im curious if adding Methyl D, would be a good thing or a bad thing. I responed well to my only MD cycle so I would like to know If it would be a bad thing to run it along with the M4OHN for another 2 weeks?


  2. it shouldnt, I dont see why there would be a problem. both are mild, neither will convert to estrogen. you should do well.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by vicmack777
    I am currently 3 weeks into my M4OHN cycle at 20 mgs a day. I dont hate it but i sure as hell am not in love with it either. Im curious if adding Methyl D, would be a good thing or a bad thing. I responed well to my only MD cycle so I would like to know If it would be a bad thing to run it along with the M4OHN for another 2 weeks?
    What kind of results have you gotten (or not gotten) so far? Which m4ohn are you using?
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by psywzrd
    What kind of results have you gotten (or not gotten) so far? Which m4ohn are you using?
    Weight the same, Body comp. might be a little better, strength the same, and having trouble sleeping. I do have plenty of energy throughout the day though. LIke i said, I dont hate it, but certainly dont love it.

  5. So does this imply there's little or no risk of gyno from m4ohn? (maybe I'm just confused)

    Any post-cycle recommendation for m4ohn?

  6. there shouldnt be a risk of gyno from M4OHN, according to the studies i posted on my site. but everyone is different and there are usually more then one pathway for certain mechanisms.

  7. Assuming no gyno risk, is there a post-m4ohn-cycle recommendation for boosting testosterone production? (an OTC product) thanks



    Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps
    there shouldnt be a risk of gyno from M4OHN, according to the studies i posted on my site. but everyone is different and there are usually more then one pathway for certain mechanisms.

  8. 6-oxo should work just fine.

  9. Thanks for all of the help
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. m14add and m4ohn rolling methyl stack
    By UNDERTAKER in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-17-2004, 07:11 PM
  2. methyl-dien and running hot
    By rhatid in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-08-2004, 09:16 PM
  3. Methyl-Dien and Propecia
    By SeanC1123 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-27-2004, 07:54 PM
  4. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-21-2004, 10:02 PM
  5. 1 methyl test and nausea?
    By VanillaGorilla in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-25-2003, 12:16 PM
Log in
Log in