Methyl D and M4OHN
- 05-19-2004, 09:30 PM
Methyl D and M4OHN
I am currently 3 weeks into my M4OHN cycle at 20 mgs a day. I dont hate it but i sure as hell am not in love with it either. Im curious if adding Methyl D, would be a good thing or a bad thing. I responed well to my only MD cycle so I would like to know If it would be a bad thing to run it along with the M4OHN for another 2 weeks?
- 05-19-2004, 10:33 PM
it shouldnt, I dont see why there would be a problem. both are mild, neither will convert to estrogen. you should do well.
- 05-20-2004, 09:54 AM
Originally Posted by vicmack777
05-20-2004, 03:45 PM
Weight the same, Body comp. might be a little better, strength the same, and having trouble sleeping. I do have plenty of energy throughout the day though. LIke i said, I dont hate it, but certainly dont love it.Originally Posted by psywzrd
05-27-2004, 03:52 PM
So does this imply there's little or no risk of gyno from m4ohn? (maybe I'm just confused)
Any post-cycle recommendation for m4ohn?
05-27-2004, 05:15 PM
there shouldnt be a risk of gyno from M4OHN, according to the studies i posted on my site. but everyone is different and there are usually more then one pathway for certain mechanisms.
05-27-2004, 05:32 PM
Assuming no gyno risk, is there a post-m4ohn-cycle recommendation for boosting testosterone production? (an OTC product) thanks
Originally Posted by Designer Supps
05-27-2004, 06:57 PM
05-27-2004, 08:16 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By UNDERTAKER in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 12-17-2004, 07:11 PM
- By rhatid in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 03-08-2004, 09:16 PM
- By SeanC1123 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 02-27-2004, 07:54 PM
- By csly in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 01-21-2004, 10:02 PM
- By VanillaGorilla in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 11-25-2003, 12:16 PM