Any trustworthy superdrol clone

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
Ok I know everyone says mdrol is good but I was unlucky enough to get the bad batch a while back so I am a bit biased against it.

The first superdrol was something amazing and would like something that lives up to its legacy.

I hear good things about beastdrol but it is a bit pricey. Willing to splurge but I haven't heard enough to justify it.

What out there actually is dosed right?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
only clone ive found to live up to the superdrol name is SD-1....but i doubt u can find any

good to see u here goon ;)

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dont get m-drol. A lot of people dont respond to it well.. I didnt..

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Any quality SD clone is good! I have used M drol and threw on massive strength. 25lb bench, 100 lb leg press, 50 or so dead lifts in 17 days. So its def legit. However alot of people claim that Methadrol is stronger or who knows maybe over dosed.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
super d 2 hardcore by scientific science labs
sd-1
iron labs methyl s
beastdrol

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
SD-1
Beastdrol
S-roid (mixed reviews)
Methadrol (worked good for me)
Methyl S (have heard its good and will be running a sponsored log soon)

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
only clone ive found to live up to the superdrol name is SD-1....but i doubt u can find any

SD1 contains Methasterone (superdrol) and pro-hormone Trenbolone (M) (Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione).

10mg methasterone , 30mg trenbolone (m) Per pill.

jbray

jbray

Banned
Awards
Super d worked good from ssl. Which company is making the methly s?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm running beastdrol in a few days for three weeks and bridging it check my log if you wanna see how it worked if you have time to spare before buying it

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
SD1 contains Methasterone (superdrol) and pro-hormone Trenbolone (M) (Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione).

10mg methasterone , 30mg trenbolone (m) Per pill.
The SD-1 from nutra planet? I'm pretty sure its just SD 10mg/cap

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Iron labs
Bastard you stole my log at MMF! Lol jus kidding

super d2 was the first sd clone I used it worked good but it is 15 mg capsules so weird dosing.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
Bastard you stole my log at MMF! Lol jus kidding

super d2 was the first sd clone I used it worked good but it is 15 mg capsules so weird dosing.
Haha my bad. U can follow my log though:)

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established

I've got 2 extra bottles of SD-1 if somebody wants to take them off my hands...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
fyi, there is no pro hormone to trenbolone.

anyhow, i've read a sht load of great responces for beastdrol. I've yet to use it myself though, yet.

another good one I've seen all positive reviews for is superdrone from primordial performance.

of course sd-1 from nutra was gtg.

mastavol from aps is another great superdrol clone.

lot of clones out there, just find the one that intrest you, and then look for reviews.

i've yet to see a negative review for the ones i've listed though.

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
Beastdrol has l-car tar which is cool but the price is a little high. Costs like $60 with shipping. Reasonable but everything else is 30-40

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
**** the one I saw was called SD1, without the dash. If you google "SD-1 Supplement" it is the second result.
no biggie. I'd never take that stuff you found. I prefer to keep my compounds separate so I can play with the dosage.:veryhappy:

AND yea like Jbryan said superdrone is def. legit my workout partner has taken it and freaking loves it. Its the only PH he will ever take he says (He's been on the dark side for a while now)

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Beastdrol is the ****.

Only other clone I would take would be AX.

I dare not break the hymen on my OG Designer Supps Superdrol.

H20 and CHO's, by the buckets. Serious. Carbs and water by the bucket.

21-25 days at 20mg.

watch out.

pct strong

Samito

Awards
How do u know it was a bad batch? Do you know the batch number I'm curious because I have a few bottles still unopened and wouldn't want to waste my time taking it if it doesn't work thanks in advance

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
How do u know it was a bad batch? Do you know the batch number I'm curious because I have a few bottles still unopened and wouldn't want to waste my time taking it if it doesn't work thanks in advance
It did nothing for me or a friend with less experience. On the original superdrol we were both reacting like freaks, it was insane.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Beastdrol has l-car tar which is cool but the price is a little high. Costs like $60 with shipping. Reasonable but everything else is 30-40

the beast can be found for 39.

look for it to be orbit ing around when you google it

Prometherion

Prometherion

Awards
Just started Mastavol on monday. Yesterday a buddy said I was looking like Phil Heath(long ways away from that but nice to hear eh?)........ can't wait to see how the next 3 weeks work!!

Carlos305

Awards
sup guys, i know i only have one post but i've been reading more then posting for the past couple months. i tried to Google beastdrol to see where i can buy it and only found one site that had it for $56.00 "*******" or something along those lines(dont think we can post links to another sites that's why i didn't put the entire link). Anyway if you guy have an extra sealed bottle or want to recommend a link where i can get it cheaper please PM me .

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i told you where you can find beastdrol for 39 bucks up there. if you aren't able to figure it out, i dont know what to tell you my friend.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sup guys, i know i only have one post but i've been reading more then posting for the past couple months. i tried to Google beastdrol to see where i can buy it and only found one site that had it for $56.00 "*******" or something along those lines(dont think we can post links to another sites that's why i didn't put the entire link). Anyway if you guy have an extra sealed bottle or want to recommend a link where i can get it cheaper please PM me .
your a little skinny to be messing with Superdrol

Carlos305

Awards
i told you where you can find beastdrol for 39 bucks up there. if you aren't able to figure it out, i dont know what to tell you my friend.
got it!! :wink1: my bad i actually missed your post the first time.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
hmm... 5' 7' 151lbs too skinny for beastdrol? so what do you recommend to put on some weight?
steak, ground beef, chicken breasts, tuna, veggies, oats, EVOO....in other words...FOOD!

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hmm... 5' 7' 151lbs too skinny for beastdrol? so what do you recommend to put on some weight?
What happened 5 minutes ago you were 5' 8'' and 148 pounds.. lol you shrunk an inch and gained 3 pounds.. Lmfao

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
anything i can do to increase appetite?
over the years ive just trained myself to forcefeed....to eat whether im hungry or not. theres nothing out there that has ever made me more hungry....other than certain meds i had to take for my crohn's

Carlos305

Awards
What happened 5 minutes ago you were 5' 8'' and 148 pounds.. lol you shrunk an inch and gained 3 pounds.. Lmfao
LMAO! no 5' 8" is what it says on my license so thats what i put on here when i signed up, but i got myself measured again and im really 5' 7" soo thats why and the weight i just hadn't updated in a bit.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LMAO! no 5' 8" is what it says on my license so thats what i put on here when i signed up, but i got myself measured again and im really 5' 7" soo thats why and the weight i just hadn't updated in a bit.
I understand after 5 posts u needed to update so you can look more ready to take superdrol my bad..

Carlos305

Awards
over the years ive just trained myself to forcefeed....to eat whether im hungry or not. theres nothing out there that has ever made me more hungry....other than certain meds i had to take for my crohn's
i tried this too but i can only force myself to eat so much and it annoys me because i get full and then 45 mins later im starving again.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i tried this too but i can only force myself to eat so much and it annoys me because i get full and then 45 mins later im starving again.
then eat again!! the whole point of being hungry is because ur body NEEDS the fuel.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't take Superdrol that's not the answer for you maybee some creatine

Carlos305

Awards
then eat again!! the whole point of being hungry is because ur body NEEDS the fuel.
i eat whenever i am hungry as much as i can, along with protein shake in the morning with breakfast after the gym and before bed, but i just cant get any significant gains. I know it doesn't happen over night but it really kills your motivation when you hit the gym hard everyday and see no gains.

Don't take Superdrol that's not the answer for you maybee some creatine
creatine does absolutely nothing for me except give me acne, so im not a big fan of it. Also im not trying to get water weight.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i eat whenever i am hungry as much as i can, along with protein shake in the morning with breakfast after the gym and before bed, but i just cant get any significant gains. I know it doesn't happen over night but it really kills your motivation when you hit the gym hard everyday and see no gains.

creatine does absolutely nothing for me except give me acne, so im not a big fan of it. Also im not trying to get water weight.
OK you win take superdol..

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I know it doesn't happen over night but it really kills your motivation when you hit the gym hard everyday and see no gains.
gains arent made in the gym, theyre made with a good diet and plenty of rest.

i have a feeling u are overtraining and undereating....hence no gains in weight or strength

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My opinion is if your really skinny and have a hard time gaining weight enjoy it while you can, eat all the crap you want, eat everything that's not tied down. Because there will come a day when your metabolism eventually slows down and you won't be able too pig out anymore.

Carlos305

Awards
gains arent made in the gym, theyre made with a good diet and plenty of rest.

i have a feeling u are overtraining and undereating....hence no gains in weight or strength
i was doing :
Mon: Chest/Bicep
Tuesday: Back/Tri
Weds: Legs
Thurs: Shoulders/Traps
Fri: Chest/Bicep (again)
Occasionally on SAT : Legs
Sun: Rest

Now im doing:
Mon: Chest/Bicep
Tuesday: Legs
Weds: Back/Tri