Another first cycle, w00t

1. Registered User
    Answers

Another first cycle, w00t

history:

I have worked out on a pretty consitent basis since I was 16, but recently, I had some medical problems. My ankle got jacked up and I developed blood clots after surgery. I've gotten back to the gym for 3 weeks now, with cardio and lifting and jiu-jitsu.

I got back to the point almost of being able to lift without feeling VERY weak, and feel pretty good and I've dropped 15lbs.

I'm thinking about a cutting cycle of mht.

I purchased SAN Tight (60 caps) and some MHT-1 and will purchase whatever else may be needed.

I'm increasing my cardio to almost everyday next week and getting down on lifting a little bit more.

My main goal is to try to lose as much bodyfat AS possible before July 4.

I lift 3 times a week, but, I cannot run, I am attending physical threapy for my ankle (which I thought the MHT would help out with a little bit as well)

Otherwise, I have VERY anerobic workouts grappling/jiu-jitsu, and try to get on the stationary bike almost everyday (re: next week)

I will workout AS hard as it lets me, the only drawback is, I am currently on cumdin (blood thinner)

I am young and I feel that I still can take a *blow* to sort of say to my body and will work hard as possible.

I am also in the military, and only have a military address, so I really need to watch out with what I order.

My diet is pretty strict, but I still get carbs from milk and fruits but no breads or complex carbs.

I also wanted to know if Creatine would defeat the purpose of cutting BF or not.

Thank for any help and I will return the favor to many when I am more educated.

Feel free to flame or comment.

-Fin

2. Registered User
    Answers

Question

what is MHT? who makes it? either you are confused about the name of a prohormone (M1T or M4OHN maybe?) or I'm missing something.

cm5

EDIT: I would also tend to say that doing a first cycle after working out for just 3 weeks following a seriouse injury involving blood clotting isn't the greatest idea. My 2 cents.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Okay, true that

yea, I think I might wait on the prohormone, but I still do plan on cutting as much as possible.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Another First Cycle thread...Let's make it useful
    By Sycklicle in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-13-2011, 12:51 PM
  2. another first cycle thread
    By NeXeD in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-07-2010, 12:14 PM
  3. Another first cycle thread
    By slick rick in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-12-2007, 04:29 PM
  4. Another first cycle Q
    By SkinnyBoy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-04-2006, 05:39 AM
  5. Another first cycle thread - opinions?
    By Ivan Drago in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-10-2004, 11:05 AM